BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser79609

Just thought i'd break the silence :)

*Breaks silence*

Done :)

DeletedUser

Someone call the Super. Ultimatum's gone and broken the silence and it'll need fixing

Hybookie

= verification of your general behaviour all this time Petrabookie :icon_confused:

Too bad for you... As I have written again and again maybe someone of our council should produce your amazingly arrogant and insulting posts at the one used to be shared forum thread of BH and THE, against your former allies (nap or call them what you like). Maybe then, many might understand even more the why's of this war and why it was inevitable afterall...

Keep it up. And of course keep pressing the rest of THE tribe to overstack you. At least you do a good job in that from day one minus alot of ... weeks :lol:. You know... Feel safe and stuff like that... Maybe you should apply for THE's dictator afterall, especially after you managed to get JP to get an active account and ditch his own named one :lol:.

robot out

haha R2 you are pathetic dude with your petty insults that really have no meaning or weight to them. Seriously im arrogant? rofl. Why because Like I have said before and I will say it again and again and again. I think you are confusing arrogance and someone having a backbone (something you dont have). I would love to hear your definition of arrogant.

Now as far as support. Whats wrong with getting support? I would aslo like to add that 65-70 defensive vills from the tribe is far from being stacked. I mean cmon if you want to start throwing some insults at playing styles I could make a damn book with what I have seen from your tribe.

especially after you managed to get JP to get an active account and ditch his own named one :lol:.

So now JP is my puppet? But I really don't understand your insult there. Or are you just spitting out garbage like you normally do?

Now I do have to say that your post was different as it wasnt your normal posting of how great you think you are and how you like to make everything about yourself.

slates9

Dictionary Reference

r2 called you arrogant because of yours posts in our shared forum. That was not backbone petra. That was you thinking THE are superior to BH and making it clear from your tone. That is arrogance.

DeletedUser79042

I think we have dealt enough with this charachter slates. Let him post whatever he feels like. We will never ever get straight answers anyway. I probably should have answered back at him a while ago, but I respected the new leadership. Anyway... :icon_neutral:

robot out

DeletedUser80608

Petrabookie is just mad that he left BH before..

write me that book about play styles and make sure you have a chapter about loyality to your tribe!

Hybookie

Dictionary Reference

r2 called you arrogant because of yours posts in our shared forum. That was not backbone petra. That was you thinking THE are superior to BH and making it clear from your tone. That is arrogance.

You show me 1 post where I said THE was superior to BH or referenced it and I will gladly admit I was arrogant. All I recall was pointing out where BH had mentioned things that they didnt like and instead of addressing the issue you let it go and then later tried using "well your guys did this and that etc..." and then have your own tribe mates do exactly what you complained about. Where is that being arrogant? Like I said I think you guys have the word arrogant confused or your just that blind and only see what you want.

I think we have dealt enough with this charachter slates. Let him post whatever he feels like. We will never ever get straight answers anyway. I probably should have answered back at him a while ago, but I respected the new leadership. Anyway... :icon_neutral:

robot out

Well R2 i could say the same about your members as to posting what they want. It goes both ways as I see it. Nice reply though. Well not really because I think I hit a nerve and your little petty insults backfired and now there is nothing to say.

write me that book about play styles and make sure you have a chapter about loyality to your tribe!

Now EDITED didnt I tell you before to make sure you read what you post so you dont sound like an idiot in front of your tribe mates? When was I in BH?
But if your referring to not being loyal to THE then I would like to know where your getting your information. Hell even if that is not the point I would still like to know where you come up with these statements.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

THE:
http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=tribe&id=2419&mode=history
18th of June
ODA: 1,111,064,652
ODD: 735,237,426

8th of July
ODA: 1,069,635,149
ODD: 783,868,439

ODA Decrease of: 41,429,503
ODD Increase of: 48,631,013

Nice beer Quinn, looks like a home taken picture. Looks like the war is heating up a bit, THE showing a bit of fight, good for them.

Is the decrease due to members leaving & members turning barb, OD calculating is one of the things i'm not to good at. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i'm going to assume its members leaving THE...

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=tribe&id=2419&mode=history

If you have a look at the member count, it goes from 48 (on the 18th) to 41 (currently). THE kicked alot of their inactives because (WARNING: ASSUMPTION) they cant properly defend them and/or they weren't contributing to the tribe. Fair reason to kick IMO.

Cool and yeh I agree a fair reason.

With all these beer pictures, which looks like you've taken yourself...makes me believe your half cut all the time.:lol:

DeletedUser

It surely is a good stats sheet since beginning of the war, but it definitely is not on the same pace now. Looks like we may have a better fight BH vs. THE than many expected.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 414
Side 2: 413
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 51
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,887,790
Side 2: 3,628,798
Difference: 258,992

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 377,077
Side 2: 484,582
Difference: 107,505

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 118
Difference: 17

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 952,185
Side 2: 1,026,509
Difference: 74,324

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90,694
Side 2: 18,478
Difference: 72,216

chart

DeletedUser70594

Interesting Stats ... I doubt THE can keep that advantage 8 villages (if we can call it advantage lol :)

DeletedUser79042

[spoil]You show me 1 post where I said THE was superior to BH or referenced it and I will gladly admit I was arrogant. All I recall was pointing out where BH had mentioned things that they didnt like and instead of addressing the issue you let it go and then later tried using "well your guys did this and that etc..." and then have your own tribe mates do exactly what you complained about. Where is that being arrogant? Like I said I think you guys have the word arrogant confused or your just that blind and only see what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2d3

robot out

Well R2 i could say the same about your members as to posting what they want. It goes both ways as I see it. Nice reply though. Well not really because I think I hit a nerve and your little petty insults backfired and now there is nothing to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schietstoel

Now shitstool didnt I tell you before to make sure you read what you post so you dont sound like an idiot in front of your tribe mates? When was I in BH?
But if your referring to not being loyal to THE then I would like to know where your getting your information. Hell even if that is not the point I would still like to know where you come up with these statements. [/spoil]

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ....

:icon_neutral:
:icon_wink:
:axemen:

robot out

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Interesting Stats ... I doubt THE can keep that advantage 8 villages (if we can call it advantage lol :)

Those stats are vs BH, we still have your lot to deal with..and are doing so quite fine at that.

DeletedUser70594

Those stats are vs BH, we still have your lot to deal with..and are doing so quite fine at that.

I`m sorry that you have no one more front with BH ... if you had, then you know how it is to secure 2-3 and more fronts ... :icon_rolleyes: I doubt you can hold so long as WE DID (doing) ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I already said I have tremendous respect for Decide for holding on through all the bad times. However, it is not impossible to see THE do the exact same thing than Decide.

The one day stats I posted are less relevant than the last week ones. It's a very slight margin in BH favor. Just like the Decide story, when you enter a long and dragging war, you can never know what could happen in 2-3 months from now.

@chamichA, BH and THE sure have a very huge front + Decide makes it a very tough job to defend.

DeletedUser70594

I ment that JUBS has no another front. he has only one hot front shared with us ... he has no front near BH ... that was what i mean ,,, Yes i see that THE fights on 2 fronts Now ... :) But When DECIDE had 3 fronts THE did not care about it and should i care for BH vs THE front??? Nah i shouldn`t ...