BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser

If you have nothing to say why comment at all, you weren't asked, so a "no comment" isn't necessary nor desired.

DeletedUser79042

Are we out of Beer suggestions this week oh mighty master ?

DeletedUser

Are we out of Beer suggestions this week oh mighty master ?

I do not represent BH anymore. I have had enough of their dictatorship style leading, their leadership is corrupt and broken, and Wildcats is a complete idiot.

DeletedUser79042

I do not represent BH anymore
That goes for ... YanJing beer as well :lol: ? You seem to be doing a good job in the Beer Industry! I even looked it up but could not find any around Europe's ...coastlines!

Okay, I will probably ask someone else to do those stats, (I am both a slacker and have continously posted against stats representations), since you seem to be in the same category as my disclaimer from now on :icon_wink:

robot out

PS I never found what a Keg is actually...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I smell is about this futurama episodes:
[spoil]
imt6x4.png
[/spoil]
or this alternative episode:
[spoil]
33to7kn.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser79042

Ooh, drama! :p
Keeping this game alive since 2003.

lol! I missed 5 years of Drama ?

@ cal:

I really enjoy your futurama maps! At least they demonstrate how people might see the future over some pnp posts of certain individuals. However, deep knowledge of tribal sythesis and members is needed to make a good prediction map. And I think in both your examples you are missing alot. This is not meant offensivly. I truly enjoy everytime you post your views of this world. Do keep it up.

robot out

PS we are missing your stats ver.5-6-7 still cal.

DeletedUser

An update on the stats was requested in a post, and so I post one below. These stats are currently searching for a sponsor. If you are a maker of beer, apply within

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Timeframe: 01/06/2010 00:00:00 to 17/08/2010 19:41:57

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 357
Side 2: 1,334
Difference: 977

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,317,051
Side 2: 12,632,132
Difference: 9,315,081

chart

DeletedUser

lol! I missed 5 years of Drama ?

If you only take into account .net, then not so much. To the best of my knowledge, Die Stamme began in '03, Tribal Wars.net in '06. Whatever the case, I am certain the drama has gone strong from day one. After all, its a piece of what keeps us coming back for more. XD

@ cal:

I really enjoy your futurama maps! At least they demonstrate how people might see the future over some pnp posts of certain individuals. However, deep knowledge of tribal sythesis and members is needed to make a good prediction map. And I think in both your examples you are missing alot. This is not meant offensivly. I truly enjoy everytime you post your views of this world. Do keep it up.

I second this.

Mick876

Hybookie may i ask why you are not nobling BH? i mean the amount of time you post on this pnp would give off the impression your active. So what is it? You spend so much time on PnP you cannot find the time to noble? OR are you so crap at TW you cannot even take a village from BH?

DeletedUser79042

i mean the amount of time you post on this pnp would give off the impression your active.

He is probably ... sitted on the pnp as well Mick :lol:. Have not posted in a while. As for ingame, he has probably most of THE def troops in his villages, so he is just having THE "who cares what is going on around me" feeling... :icon_neutral:
You might also observe that all THE pnp posters, are quite often "taking turns" on the pnp as well. There are not too many of them anyway, but still a rotation is ... noted :)
As for THEm hitting the disband key despite what JP came out and told us here, I do not think it is not still an option for THEm the coming days. Either JP is way too proud to do that and he will make THE the ... new ... hmmm .... Erevos, or they are probably working out the details on a new world to regroup :icon_rolleyes: ...

robot out

DeletedUser

...:icon_cry: leave THE aloooooone!!!!!!:icon_cry: :lol::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:) its from a movie... anyway ill see you later im kinda not talken in teh forums anymore just when i think i need to show my imput

DeletedUser79042

Sir Gramps Left22nd August 2010 - 07:230
niklam Left21st August 2010 - 13:306,893,674
Lost Wanderer Left21st August 2010 - 07:230
Beaker123 Left20th August 2010 - 04:255,437,721
heckie Left16th August 2010 - 04:181,380,341
Dracko599 Left16th August 2010 - 04:18283,866
Jubal Left12th August 2010 - 07:190
SymF Left11th August 2010 - 07:230
hmmm... Probably we will listen/read once more the "In THE end THEre can be only one ..." :icon_rolleyes:

I am truly sorry to see Sir Gramps and Niklam leave you guys. Each one of the two for seperate reasons...

robot out

Last edited:

DeletedUser70594

Jubal Left12th August 2010 - 07:190 Put it in DECIDE`s thread .//// we made him quit not you, greedy Robot :D