Biggest Mistake you ever made as a New Bie

chelsentus

For me it was attacking with spears and not using rams. But now I dont do that, What was your biggest mistake as a New Bie?

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Not making enough offense early on...

and using too few noble nexuses before the universal packet rule went into effect

Unhacked Highborn

Not farming this world for months to begin with why i had such a slow start

DeletedUser

Misspelling 'newbie', probably.

Well, no, never done that.

I didn't start dividing villages in offensive and defensive until I had three or four. Had mixed villages until then. And didn't start farming until my third village.

DeletedUser

I have a few more....

- Being in 15 continents at once. :icon_sad:
- Leaving red resources during school hours.
- Nobling 116 Pointers.
- Not farming until atleast 15 villages.
- Playing 12 worlds at once.

That's pretty damn screwy stuff.

DeletedUser

Speaking to wacicha like we were at the same level when he attacked me and I was a noobie.
At the time, I had like 4 vills and knew nothing of w2 politics, he was one of XiGs greatest.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I did something similar to this, just not QUITE to that degree lol.

I had one village, and a player around 100k, I want to say his name was PJThug or something along those lines was attacking me. I had some friends that sent me support (Zixsky and Seras Victoria), and me being me, I got extremely arrogant with him.

Unhacked Highborn

Speaking to wacicha like we were at the same level when he attacked me and I was a noobie.
At the time, I had like 4 vills and knew nothing of w2 politics, he was one of XiGs greatest.

lmao yes founding father to all that is was and will be Xig in tribal wars :), he was also one of the nicest guys you could ever ask to speak to but took insults not lightly ;)...lmao

DeletedUser3270

trying to bargain with beer monkeee for a little cluster of villages a friend was going to give me, when i only had one myself. he graciously said he'd let me have two of the three and not stomp me flat. then we became PAs. i think i was his pet n00b at the time. ;)

it was a good thing though, because a few weeks later i had joined HOT and we went to war against hatred. he was kind enough to not notice me sitting there next to him. it was also through him that i started talking to bolaar.

DeletedUser137

My mistake was not getting rid of that little 3000 point guy before I had over 200k and morale kicked in.
I wasted 14 attack villages on that bugger.

DeletedUser

Took me a couple of days to figure out where my troops were going. Never thought to look at the reports page - then I found several tribe invites as well. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser15940

i believe mine was defending with 2400 light calvary bout 500 scouts. and 1200/1200 spear/sword with 2100 axe.

i lost that village and regained it later on in the game ;)

DeletedUser9531

got in a rush and hit attack instead of support for a tribemate :icon_eek: