Biggest Mistake you ever made as a New Bie

DeletedUser

Get too know Chelsentus, although I apparently did that after I quitted... :S

kommissarwulf

Sent a long wave clearing force at a town i'd already launched short wave clearances at along with a noble train. Took the town to see incoming from myself. I wasn't best pleased...

DeletedUser6005

I pressed 'Attack' instead of 'Support', still do it now actually :icon_cry: .

DeletedUser3160

Waited to long to resign as tribe leader when the tribe needed new blood, but that was hardly as a newbie :icon_wink:, other then that...none... :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

dcowboys055

lmao yes founding father to all that is was and will be Xig in tribal wars :), he was also one of the nicest guys you could ever ask to speak to but took insults not lightly ;)...lmao

Hey High, you should check in on conquerclub sometimes, play a few games. Everyone misses you!!!

Lagmonster

Not kicking idle, inactive and otherwise useless players out of my old tribe. Not backstabbing said players for weeks of my actual life. Being generally too pussyesque to players who wrote "STOP!!!" after I had attacked them. Allying with RUM.

*da slaya*

hmm..

that would be mixed villages lol

I mean I didn't even know what a decent attack force looked like.

Got to thank Ramen for schooling me in that first World war against PTT

so yeah I think war experience is the best teacher :lol:

DeletedUser

and old indian saying good judgment come by experance, experance comes by bad judgment :)

Well my noob mistake was thinking that if I built a village with only HC's it would withstand any attack lol, well then I learned about what LC's do to HC's the hard way, and I had over 3600 HC's in it lol

DeletedUser

supporting ally tribe while wright before war..lost 11 vills..Congo may remember i am still in his profile :p

DeletedUser

believeing a player he was sending 4 waves of support
but that was in the beginning and because his timing was so bad i still managed to keep the village with some support

started to late with taking everything down in the area (see the results in K67 and further)

having only defensive villages till i had about 40K (after that i made the next mistake building only offense)

forget to send support to a friend (which i promised) who started attacking me after it
(he quit the game because it took to much time to kill my defense)