Biggest Mistake you ever made as a New Bie

jc_jc

The biggest mistake I made was starting this game, now I can't quit!

DeletedUser

Ive never stopped being a n00b... so therefore everything I do is a mistake.

I make so many stupid ones, its laughable

DeletedUser

nooobies dont make mistakes, everyone knows that

( )
\|/
/ :ram::ram:

sorry popped a chubby

DeletedUser

Ive never stopped being a n00b... so therefore everything I do is a mistake.

I make so many stupid ones, its laughable

QFT.

I mean, i bet you actually are a mistake. :icon_razz:

I don't mean any of that Brad, i love you!

DeletedUser

Biggest mistake I made..

Probably goes to me not rimming chelsentus fully when myself was small.

Maybe if i rimmed him the dang noob fully he would of quit and stopped flaming me all the time :icon_confused:

So pretty much. Not finishing the "job" on a player =/

DeletedUser

So you're the one responsible then. :icon_razz:

What I wouldve given to be near enought to him to rim him

DeletedUser

So you're the one responsible then. :icon_razz:

What I wouldve given to be near enought to him to rim him

Lmao.. Rimmed the one's near me.. He had a base all the way up north (can't remember k)

I was all the way at the south.. Meh rimmed his personally ally tho and he quit.. If only i got to ches :icon_cry:

chelsentus

Hehe, My PA is still there Dwarv, The one who supported me, He is still your friend and he is still your nieghbour. You could have never rimmed me. And as for the WB people, You guys dont know what real attacking means.

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Two clearings and a badly timed noble train took your village.

DeletedUser

Hehe, My PA is still there Dwarv, The one who supported me, He is still your friend and he is still your nieghbour. You could have never rimmed me. And as for the WB people, You guys dont know what real attacking means.

:lol:

What does a noble do?

I seem to remember that we are actually winning in our wars against the many tribes, so im pretty sure chelsentus that we do know what attacking is.

DeletedUser

:lol:

What does a noble do?

I seem to remember that we are actually winning in our wars against the many tribes, so im pretty sure chelsentus that we do know what attacking is.

uh WB winning?
i don't think so
HOT is winning your wars
atleast as long you can see it as wars

DeletedUser

You sure?

"You could have never rimmed me"

Lol trust me.. I took out your second base. Taking out your personal allys troops. You would of lost your 1 village up top. Sept the player who I recommended to noble you as you were well over 100hours away from me didn't in the end.

Dang you say so much bs in one post.. no wonder everyone hates you..

DeletedUser

uh WB winning?
i don't think so
HOT is winning your wars

But HOT are not winning our wars thats the thing. We were winning before they joined in. And if you dont believe that, just look at the stats. And if you look at them now we are still taking huge amounts of villages from the enemy tribes.

And I also seem to remember you quitting, so why are you still posting on the forums about a world you no longer play?

DeletedUser7529

uh WB winning?
i don't think so
HOT is winning your wars

Stfu noob.

The numbers speak for themselves.

But I guess you are have a freaking dumbass disorder or something or maybe your head is stuck too high up Beldin's ass to see anything.

W33_Chr1s's stats

DeletedUser7529

And I also seem to remember you quitting, so why are you still posting on the forums about a world you no longer play?

Brad, you didn't hear?

There's a big reunion party for RB players.

DeletedUser

So that's what they are all up to then, my what fun they will be getting up to.

chelsentus

You sure?

"You could have never rimmed me"

Lol trust me.. I took out your second base. Taking out your personal allys troops. You would of lost your 1 village up top. Sept the player who I recommended to noble you as you were well over 100hours away from me didn't in the end.

Dang you say so much bs in one post.. no wonder everyone hates you..

Its one village that I challanged you for, You couldnt clear it, Then came the blackmailin, Then I let you have it. hehe

:icon_twisted::icon_evil::icon_twisted: