Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, all funny shittalking aside.
What happened since the declaration? Since I got some time on my hands I thought that I would make my first war summary consisting:

* Overall thoughts of the war so far
* Total caps / current trend
* Top/bot player several categories
* What to come/predictions

Overall thoughts of the war so far

While a mediocre op were thrown some weeks ago we have not seen any tribe wide op yet. Both sides is mainly occupied with other frontlines and a lot of internals and merges are being made, putting both sides in a better late game situation. Bio got rid of their bio 3, making their player pool smaller and a bit more reliable, probably costing them the ability to further mass recruit though.
There are only a few local fights going on, keeping the numbers rather low. We see dragons local fights being a bit more effective with a oda/ enemy odd ratio of 0,78, which is alright stats. BIO on the other hand has a oda/enemy odd ratio of 0,53 and they should not be very proud of that so far.
while a oda / enemy odd ratio is not what wins a war, it does show how effective trades both sides are doing. However, bio is a lot bigger than dragon and can thus afford worse trades. Also keep in mind that this is now calculated onrather small numbers.

Total caps / current trend

Currently we are looking at 89 enemy caps for Dragon side and 41 for BIO side. That is only a 48 village lead in caps and could easily change in a day, if a good op is being thrown at any side. Keep in mind that we currently does not see a full on tribe on tribe yet but just local fights. While this number is not at all significant we might see a little tiny bit of the frontline accounts ability to have skirmish wars.
We see BIO taking a lead first off but then dragon slowly taking over, probably due to more dragon accounts being more invested in the war. Therefore last week we have 78-19 in caps. Again, while last week has been better for dragon, we still have not seen a op and full scale tribe op from bio could change this fast. (Or not at all if I’m able to play that day ;) )

* Top/bot player several categories

This stage of the battle I will only focus on top 3 oda, top 3 odd, top 3 gains, top 3 loss. Further ahead I will add more categories and go up to top 5.

top 3 oda
1 nocturne 7,4 mil Dragon
2 penetier 1,9 mil Dragon
3 Lady Corina 1,4 mil Dragon

top 3 odd
1 TeichTheCROlord 6,6 mil BIO
2 B1gf2rm3r 4,0 mil BIO2
3 Benjoba 3,0 mil BIO2

top 3 gains
1 nocturne 18-3 Dragon
2 Lady Corina 13-1 Dragon
3 Eau De Toilette 6-0 Dragon

top 3 loss
1 Inactive as always (later kicked) 0-19 BIO
2 psychohz 0-17
3 ODA Junkie 0-14 Dragon

* What to come/predictions

BIO is by far the bigger side in this war, and while we don’t see them being leaders of this war yet I expect them to start fighting dragon more the upcoming weeks. This war is still not top priority to either of the two sides more than local fights. There is not much ground won or lost from the other side yet. BIO will have to find a good op coordinator that will do a better job than last time, and the trades need to be more effective. And if they find some frontline players on their account I see no problem for bio to steamroll from their size.
Dragon has a good time right now and will have to get a lot of accounts up to speed and earn more firepower somehow. I do see dragon taking the more defensive side for the time being. As of right now I would say this war is 80% for BIO and 20% for dragon. Mostly due to sheer size and firepower from them. That being said, if BIO keeps up making bad decisions those numbers could slowly start to turn.

remember, a lot here is just my own views and should not be seen as facts. Until next time, kiss<3

Deleted User - 848983838

Footage of cowboy attempting to jump on his food.
giphy.gif

Hurt that bad they now have to try and mass internal the rank 5 player.

depending on the entire story that might be one of the most embarrassing pp whale performances ever

Pear

Reaction score
depending on the entire story that might be one of the most embarrassing pp whale performances ever

Could be more to come yet, if the rank 5 player with a decent account and low levels of pressure was just given up on. How many more will follow? His account was completely saveable btw, nice amounts of defence home to work with, tight clusters, a nice inventory so I'm told and just generally pretty sizeable.

Nobody could be bothered to help him.
I think its just proof that BIO doesn't care about its members. Yet we still see bashers and people recruited as food try-harding to earn their way while all the other whales sitting on their hands doing nothing remain in the tribe.

Reaction score
We do care about our members but you cannot help someone who is halfy online and doesnt ask for help, snipe, recap, support.....

Pear

Reaction score
We do care about our members but you cannot help someone who is halfy online and doesnt ask for help, snipe, recap, support.....

Its good to see that ULTRA is getting his stacks filled for down here on the forum but nobody could put their heads together and figure out Cowboys would need the same.
You have a duty to reach out to your members and offer that kind of help too. This has been on-going for a while, its not like he was suddenly hit over night. Surely when he first started to lose villages a couple of you would have stepped up.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

you are a fine example of the fact that bio gives shit about their members though. Your neighbors got no help at all from no one when they got just a tiny bit of pressure

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its good to see that ULTRA is getting his stacks filled for down here on the forum but nobody could put their heads together and figure out Cowboys would need the same.
You have a duty to reach out to your members and offer that kind of help too. This has been on-going for a while, its not like he was suddenly hit over night. Surely when he first started to lose villages a couple of you would have stepped up.

If you don't say what you need, you won't get what you need.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you don't say what you need, you won't get what you need.
I can agree with that. However if your in a big tribe that has war/unfriendly fronts, it's also upto every member of that tribe to ensure that said players are okay.
Communication is key on all sides, if that front was properly protected it would never have been broken. And given BIO's size/no backline threats, they should of been covered a long time ago.

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you are a fine example of the fact that bio gives shit about their members though. Your neighbors got no help at all from no one when they got just a tiny bit of pressure

Everything isn't as black and white as it seems. When the tribe sits an account for a full 6 days in a period of 7 days, why do we have any obligation to keep sitting it?

And no one helped? He asked for stacks in his villages and they got filled. Too bad he asked for them too late and his front collapsed before stacks could get there.

And let's be real, it's not like DRAGON gives a shit about their members too when you guys internal members under the guise that they're 'spies'.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Everything isn't as black and white as it seems. When the tribe sits an account for a full 6 days in a period of 7 days, why do we have any obligation to keep sitting it?

And no one helped? He asked for stacks in his villages and they got filled. Too bad he asked for them too late and his front collapsed before stacks could get there.

And let's be real, it's not like DRAGON gives a shit about their members too when you guys internal members under the guise that they're 'spies'.

he? I talk about several players you just hang out to dry and do nothing to help. Or at least nothing useful, other than wait for them to get killed just enough so you can get internals, which the tribe then won’t help you keep so you loose those too and round and round it goes because let’s face it, bio is just a meatshield and a good way for ultra to get nice villages.
Also stack? That’s not the problem, leadership in bio never bothered to fix the frontline at att, villages are all over the place and there is little to none structure in the frontline built. It’s like you just let the players do whatever they deem good right now and once in a while just react (often to late) to whatever happening. Disrespectful way of treating the members, even half decent tribes try to structure up a frontline but bio don’t care about them, at all. Best they get is some stacks and a bad op going their way and then “good luck”

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
he? I talk about several players you just hang out to dry and do nothing to help. Or at least nothing useful, other than wait for them to get killed just enough so you can get internals, which the tribe then won’t help you keep so you loose those too and round and round it goes because let’s face it, bio is just a meatshield and a good way for ultra to get nice villages.
Also stack? That’s not the problem, leadership in bio never bothered to fix the frontline at att, villages are all over the place and there is little to none structure in the frontline built. It’s like you just let the players do whatever they deem good right now and once in a while just react (often to late) to whatever happening. Disrespectful way of treating the members, even half decent tribes try to structure up a frontline but bio don’t care about them, at all. Best they get is some stacks and a bad op going their way and then “good luck”

wow it's almost like bad players that get rimmed/kicked are going to whine about it? That's like going to glassdoor and seeing a bunch of negative reviews about a company. When you pick from that sort of sample you're going to get negative reviews. I'm sure if I asked anyone who's left DRAGON, I'm sure I could quote some negatives they had about you guys, but I don't since it's clearly going to be biased.

And yeah, I don't want to hand hold anyone because that truly is disrespecting them when you try to micromanage how they play. Going back to IRL examples, would you want a boss that constantly nitpicks everything you do? As someone who has been there as an intern, and has led a team of engineers, I know from my own experiences that people appreciate having autonomy and that having that autonomy is respect.

It seems like the way you lead is truly disrespectful if you want to micromanage frontline players because it's clear you don't put trust in them. Sure, it can lead to bad outcomes, but it's a learning experience. People learn in different ways, and most people learn from trying something. If they fail, they learn from that previous experience and try again.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wow it's almost like bad players that get rimmed/kicked are going to whine about it? That's like going to glassdoor and seeing a bunch of negative reviews about a company. When you pick from that sort of sample you're going to get negative reviews. I'm sure if I asked anyone who's left DRAGON, I'm sure I could quote some negatives they had about you guys, but I don't since it's clearly going to be biased.

And yeah, I don't want to hand hold anyone because that truly is disrespecting them when you try to micromanage how they play. Going back to IRL examples, would you want a boss that constantly nitpicks everything you do? As someone who has been there as an intern, and has led a team of engineers, I know from my own experiences that people appreciate having autonomy and that having that autonomy is respect.

It seems like the way you lead is truly disrespectful if you want to micromanage frontline players because it's clear you don't put trust in them. Sure, it can lead to bad outcomes, but it's a learning experience. People learn in different ways, and most people learn from trying something. If they fail, they learn from that previous experience and try again.

the way I do it is that I take on the frontline myself, shielding as many as possible like an protective umbrella and make sure everyone around me stays alive by coaching them and telling them how to protect themselves. If a area loose to much I go thee and protect that area too since every single one of the guys on my back are important to keep alive.

That way I don’t have to micromanage. Bio leadership, however, coward behind a meatshield of players they do nothing to properly protect, and are almost happy when they fail so that they can internal them. Just invite more players right? They care more about personal growth, even in areas that are in no way important to grow in, and rather easy to grow in. I mean, what kind of leader EVER aim to exist mostly in a easy growing area for so long when they can easily put less experienced players in that area? Then does nothing to help the ones struggling.

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the way I do it is that I take on the frontline myself, shielding as many as possible like an protective umbrella and make sure everyone around me stays alive by coaching them and telling them how to protect themselves. If a area loose to much I go thee and protect that area too since every single one of the guys on my back are important to keep alive.

That way I don’t have to micromanage. Bio leadership, however, coward behind a meatshield of players they do nothing to properly protect, and are almost happy when they fail so that they can internal them. Just invite more players right? They care more about personal growth, even in areas that are in no way important to grow in, and rather easy to grow in. I mean, what kind of leader EVER aim to exist mostly in a easy growing area for so long when they can easily put less experienced players in that area? Then does nothing to help the ones struggling.

Meh sorry for misunderstanding than you previously :) To your point about 'leaders aiming to exist in easy growing areas', pretty sure you're attributing that to ULTRA. If you look at his conquers, you'll see ULTRA nobled to K65 before the entire Kunis situation arose, getting ready to cover for cowboy if needed.

But again, I'm not sure why you're still siding on cowboy's side when he did everything that was possibly wrong.
1. Initiating a fight with a tribe before ULTRA could even establish his cluster
2. Not telling anyone about him fighting Kunis until it broke out into current situtation
3. After starting said fight, proceeding to become inactive
4. Refusing account sit offers from the tribe on the first day that the entire situation arose, resulting in massive loss of DV due to him being asleep
5. 5 days after Kunis incident started, we asked him if he could give us his frontline villages, and he support from his backline cluster since he only logged on for 12 hours total in that 5 day period (the rest was all account sits). He told us he think about it, and went MIA again.

I understand your viewpoint and I think you are around 100% correct in your philosophy, but you can see that we do have more experienced players on the majority of our fronts. I have always extended this offer to frontline players that if they were less experienced/unable to have 24/7 activity on the account that they could noble villages from my backline in exchange for me taking their frontline villages, allowing them to grow and learn there. Unfortunately not many people have taken me up on that offer, so that's why you do see some unexperienced players on our fronts.

And I don't appreciate being called a coward. Ask any of the new DIA recruits that we brought into BIO. I have been giving them tips on the front, helping them out with recaps, sending snipes, fulfilling loads of support, and nuking/faking/fanging for them. All that while I'm also like you, slowly forming an umbrella around my tribe in K55 to protect them. From an outside view, it might look like we don't properly protect them, but internally we definitely are. Maybe we could be doing a better job, but considering that we're fighting the majority of the world at this point, I think we're doing a decent job.

Deleted User - 848983838

Interesting to see how BIO is struggling against pretty much everyoneView attachment 7131

I hate BIO and they have struggled against many smaller tribes.

But.

POP is essentially NUP1-4 who didnt get destroyed by bio merged together into 1 tribe with a few extra people on the rim right?

new tribe doesn't delete what happened between bio-nup.

but at least whoever is running things with pop if its different is doing a better job against bio so congrats for turning it around so far?

Last edited by a moderator: