Deleted User - 10528839

Agree with Minty, different world for a reason kids stop living in the past

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
I agree, let's leave w111 out of this.

5497EDC0500CC94CAAEB248BD3A97AB8F3F8AB18

Big Mase

Reaction score
For anyone claiming that these BITE players would be relevant back in the non P2W days, here are their top 3 players' farming stats (in a day) as of 10/18. Take into consideration these players have over double the villages of current rank 1 farmer. You can reference W100 all you want; that world did release resource packs temporarily and there's no way these players didn't abuse that. Props to them for having the income necessary to abuse the system but to look at Bob's profile and have him boast about world wins when he literally just buys them is honestly a sad day for veteran tribal wars players.

1603072928001.png
1603072990107.png
1603073015742.png

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For anyone claiming that these BITE players would be relevant back in the non P2W days, here are their top 3 players' farming stats (in a day) as of 10/18. Take into consideration these players have over double the villages of current rank 1 farmer. You can reference W100 all you want; that world did release resource packs temporarily and there's no way these players didn't abuse that. Props to them for having the income necessary to abuse the system but to look at Bob's profile and have him boast about world wins when he literally just buys them is honestly a sad day for veteran tribal wars players.

View attachment 5878
View attachment 5879
View attachment 5880
Veteran players you say. I’ve been playing since w2. I won back in the days as well.
I’ve been a farmer when it’s needed but often I use my off to you know. Attack people. You bet players sitting around with your nukes all day, doing nothing or just farming then wonder why you loose. Interesting

Big Mase

Reaction score
Veteran players you say. I’ve been playing since w2. I won back in the days as well.
I’ve been a farmer when it’s needed but often I use my off to you know. Attack people. You bet players sitting around with your nukes all day, doing nothing or just farming then wonder why you loose. Interesting

Nah I'm not saying you don't utilize your troops properly or that you are a bad player. You obviously know what you are doing. I'm just saying most don't have the luxury of using their troops 24/7 and supplying their buildings/nobles with PP.

Glanne

Reaction score

View attachment 5878
View attachment 5879
View attachment 5880

Interesting take on the w100 approach. Did you play it?

The answer to the packages is yes. Our Swedish tribe ODZ bought a few packages. Less than the opposition but not zero. They would not have affected the outcome of that world however since they werent released on the start of it.

Only in the last war did we actually get to use them and both the 100 tribe and ODZ had packages. We both agreed that it wasnt cus of them we won but if you played the world you should know :)

Another thing about 100 was that it was limited haul, cap on 100k. Maybe thats why we thrived. Who knows ^^

We smashed every single tribe on 100 through teamplay, activity and great leadership while being the "no-name" underdogs all world. So no, we didnt abuse packages/pp there at all!

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

View attachment 5878
View attachment 5879
View attachment 5880
Can we get these accounts checked out for space bar abuse with LA Enhancer please @JawJaw

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Interesting take on the w100 approach. Did you play it?

The answer to the packages is yes. Our Swedish tribe ODZ bought a few packages.

Only in the last war did we actually get to use them

So no, we didnt abuse packages/pp there at all!

I played it and that's complete bullshit lmao ODZ had players using boosters since they came out until they ended stop lying :p

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
Everyone can do what they want, but me personally I don't see how it can be satisfying to get tribe full of pp abusers and buy your way to win just so you can brag about winning a world. What does that prove? That you are richer than others, not better. It's just how it is these days, long are gonna the days where activity and skill would win you worlds. Now some rich guy can come in spend millions and millions of pp and get rank 1.

Ask Trex, he played 114 ;)

Glanne

Reaction score
I played it and that's complete bullshit lmao ODZ had players using boosters since they came out until they ended stop lying :p

Name one Original ODZ member other than Dread Master that bought PLENTY of war packages and ABUSED them in the war against RYTHM, the war against CODE or the war against BEAST?

Can you say the opposition bought less? You cant since as you say, you played the world and know 2 players in 100 Bought more packages than our tribe combined but whatever man. Past world, I stand firm. The packages there had zero impact to the outcome of the world :)

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's got nothing to do with being richer if you have farmed the PP, yeah on some worlds you might need to inject a little bit more, but you can soon start selling and make the PP back.

Just sell in a different K

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Name one Original ODZ member other than Dread Master that bought PLENTY of war packages and ABUSED them in the war against RYTHM, the war against CODE or the war against BEAST?

There was ODZ members using attack boosters all world since CODE/BEAST war what you talking about :p Do ya'll have selective memory when it comes to world 100? I was on both sides stop trying to act like you guys didn't abuse them.

Last edited:

Big Mase

Reaction score
There was ODZ members using attack boosters all world since CODE/BEAST war what you talking about :p Do ya'll have selective memory when it comes to world 100? I was on both sides stop trying to act like you guys didn't abuse them.

I was in 100 up until the res packs were released. It was pretty evident the ODZ player base were going to abuse them lol. Not even worth responding to them if they are going to come on here and try to claim they didn't play a major role in their victory. That tribe was filled with PP abusers. If someone bought even say 300% worth of resource packs, thats 300% worth of resources that they shouldn't have had on that world if TW wasn't trying to soak up whatever amount of money they can before their tiny player base dies completely.