PsychoSmurf Dec 18,2012 04:27
HuGgY. + Knock Council
Knock deserves to be congratulated for a game well played. I've enjoyed our banter, and despite any differences of opinion I have learned a lot from this experience. I have a proposal I would like your council to consider. By accepting my offer there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to have the world closed by spring. You may argue you can achieve your goals by other means, but with my influence over the south I think you will find it easier to go through me.
Terms of Infamy Surrender:
- All of the inactives, non contributers, and sits that need to be nobled in Infamy will be dismissed. During this process, I(PsychoSmurf) will decide who remains and is worth Knock recruitment and will do so without interference. I understand there are two players you detest and I already plan to keep their names off the list.
- The remaining membership will be mailed by me explaining to them the situation and asking them to accept Knock invites. For those that refuse to join and would prefer to quit I will recommend to them they mass delete.
* The reasons for this are simple. In Infamy there are those that perhaps would like to win the world, but they do not want to be a traitor to friends they have been with for 2 years. With these two options it allows those who want to quit to do so without fear of letting down their team, and for those who would like to stay they can do so in Knock without fear of betraying their friends. Everyone will have two clear guilt free avenues to explore to either win the world or leave it.
The main advantage to this with Knock is the automatic huge dominance gains bringing your closer to end game goal percentage. Not only do you gain from the players joining you, but you also gain hugely from the deletions as those villages will no longer count against the 'player owned' village count of the world. You could in essence leave the barbs where they are, and instead focus on the remaining reds which will hugely expedite closing the world. It could be seen as one last act of Valour to help those tribemates who wish to remain.
I can see easily wrapping up this deal in a weeks time but it does however come with a cost.
- We want any people who were spies in our tribe to be rimmed and never see end game. I do however ask for some form of proof before people are persecuted. We do not want to sit next to these people, they served their purpose, and now it's their time to leave the world.
- Millerlite Smurf will not be permitted entry into Knock.
- Darth Legend will be dismissed from Knock and be rimmed. We understand people may have personal reasons for doing the things they do, but he chose to trade sides and attack the defenseless core of people who were supposed to be comrades. We can understand more if they were inactives, but he attacked and nobled defenseless villages of some of our active hard working players. He only currently exists in this world due to my grace in the Happy war. His actions have showed he was not worthy of that trust and he is not someone we want to sit with at end game.
- RogueSmurf will not be permitted entry into Knock.
- Anyone that I dismiss from Infamy as not worthy of seeing end game for what ever reason will not be recruited by Knock.
We would also like if you would at least in a small way honour our name as we did put a lot of work into this world and it was through our previous relations with each other that got both of our tribes to where they are today. We got stomped pretty good in this war, but please don't forget the tribe we used to be and how much we helped each other in the past.
Suggestion.... Tribe name: Smurf~Knockers
We ask if you are interested in this merger that you give us the honour of a cease fire while the deal is finalized.
Why am I now wanting to deal? It has become apparent with recent moves by Knock and internal issues in Infamy that this is a battle we no longer have a chance of winning. There are people here that deserve to win a world and as duke it's my job to make sure they get that opportunity no matter what the means. For those that do not want the opportunity, their choices are clear. If people are going to sit side by side Knock they need to feel comfortable in making the move and so this is why the specific terms to our surrender were made to help facilitate that.
As far as leadership is concerned, I will not ask that anyone from Infamy be given leadership privileges in Knock. To be frank, if I stay and don't delete, I do not want privileges.
PsychoSmurf - Duke of Infamy