Blogger Wanted

samulis

uncle_sam_tw1.png

Your world needs You! The TW Blog staff is looking for a blogger for your world. Any interested candidate should be:

1. A capable writer
2. A clean record ingame and on the forum
3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics
4. Well-respected by your world peers

Please read the Blogger Code of Conduct found here for detailed information on what we are looking for and what is required of the blog staff.

Make your world a better place. Click here to apply today!

DeletedUser

It's coming up for summer and i'll probably need something to do.
I could try and write one as a test and private mail you it samulis... Then tell me what you think? :icon_rolleyes:

Cus im not publishing it if it sucks...
I do enjoy a good old bit of procrastination =D I honestly can't remember where i learnt that word. Was ages ago, think a mate told me when he was discussing school life and it's stuck with me cos its a funny word =P

File Not Found

Guys, we've spammed the thread enough. How about serious reponses only here please. Also, I'm deleting everything but this and the first post.

DeletedUser

I said i would give it a bash! :O Why did you delete that?! :(

DeletedUser

Erm as far as im aware he quit...
Am I not good enough or something? :/

DeletedUser

Which part? ¬_¬

Both you big noob. Yes, the real nuketech stopped playing TW. He went away to mine in Africa, then he came back for a while on another account. He only played for a small amount of time after that before he just stopped logging in.

DeletedUser

Ahhhh Red where ya been buddy?! ='D
Hows real life treating you? :D Should be able to play some xbl with you this weekend if your on :D

DeletedUser

there are some good posters in w48 and not one applied for this post?

Repinski

there are some good posters in w48 and not one applied for this post?

The only good posters left are either too bias when it comes to certain subjects or far too lazy.... (I fall into both of the above categories.)

DeletedUser

I fall into the second plus I applied for forum mod a little under a week ago.

/me waiting for calgen to come and say how I would do horrible as one

Sboh

I fall into the second plus I applied for forum mod a little under a week ago.

/me waiting for calgen to come and say how I would do horrible as one

I would say either you or rep.. I would have called walsh but due to the bias problem I don't think he would be fair ^_^

Repinski

If he wanted to, Walsh could be an exceptional blogger. Just like Bama andpossibly myself. The fact of the matter is though, we're either two lazy or just don't feel like doing it.

DeletedUser

I would be very fair, just crash wouldnt give me info in fear I would use it for wombles benefit :lol:

Repinski

Yeah I think you'd be fair if you were the blogger. So go apply or I'll start a mutany!
And then get my ass kicked.