Blood Promise Empire Vs... The world?

DeletedUser101094

So just thought id create a new (Please spam free) topic to tally Blood's war against.... well what seems to be most of the world :)

In the last week in seems the others have all died down, fearing a backlash should they stir up Blood ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: Blood
Side 2:
Tribes: -H-, PHX, REV, INFECT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,048
Side 2: 0
Difference: 80,048

chart

TheHowling

Well your do have success here noblewise, but how many nobles can you cook in a day :)

I have to give you credit here as so far you are doing well in this noble venture

so well done :)

DeletedUser101094

Rev, We are no where near you guys, you are more then welcome to pull out of this war, our beef is with -H-

DeletedUser98026

Once a tribe accepts an invitation to a war they can not leave until it is over.

TheHowling

Once a tribe accepts an invitation to a war they can not leave until it is over.

This is true.

HU can not pull out of war with Blood, even though now they are friends

Last edited:

DeletedUser104661

angel, there academy of hunt's now. howling is up to his old trick's. smooth Criminal he is.

be nice try to outgrow & keep you & youre family & us outgrown.

you cant trust howling. his tribe breaks rule's :icon_neutral:

TheHowling

What rules have we broken?

Being nice even to oposing sides?

DeletedUser

no need to bite Mr Howling
I am sure most of us can see right through platinum's attempts to discredit you

DeletedUser104661

What rules have we broken?

Being nice even to oposing sides?

no need to bite Mr Howling
I am sure most of us can see right through platinum's attempts to discredit you

why did 500K weswes11 get banned?

ask tacemd9 me or the 5-10 other players who had there account's all messed up by weswes11 (Former Duke or Rev now Hunts)

Howling know's :icon_wink:

weswes11 was the only one who got caught VIA support ticket's & a investigation VIA TWstaff. a MOD would back me on this one :icon_biggrin:

TheHowling

That was last week and I do not agree with those actions.

I will not entertain anything like that and discorage anyone from repeatung the mistake weswes made.

I never knew about wes actions to after the event.

I do not agree with suiciding players troops on sat accounts

Last edited:

DeletedUser104661

That was last week and I do not agree with those actions.

I will not entertain anything like that and discorage anyone from repeatung the mistake weswes made.

I never knew about wes actions to after the event.

I do not agree with suiciding players troops on sat accounts

That's what i hoped. in the end though nothing can undo the damage weswes11 did, it'd be to much work for TWstaffing to fix all the HU account's. some player's quite some left the tribe from fear of fighting the unfightable hacker(s).

all in all HU is still kicking & growing as fast as the top 20 tribes in this world.

DeletedUser104661

& im sure you didnt know of that BUT, you did have him spy on us for the longest time, then talks of a merge arouse, & you guy's again lied.

all history i have from Rev now Hunts is Cheating & Lieng, you were a ringleader in it, weswes maybe more at fault then you but you are at fault also.

:icon_neutral:

TheHowling

Well you are entitled to your opinion, but if someone shares their sit with enemy or invites an enemy to a tribe and they accept, then copy and paste, then leave, that not a trick.

I had an invite from HU after you started your war, which was stupid of your recruiter.

We did not even spy

Last edited:

DeletedUser104661

Well you are entitled to your opinion, but if someone shares their sit with enemy or invites an enemy to a tribe and they accept, then copy and paste, then leave, that not a trick.

I had an invite from HU after you started your war, which was stupid of your recruiter.

We did not even spy

Bro you're lieng out you're @$$. the only recruiter we have is me :p

i would NEVER invite youre patheticness into ANY tribe of mine on ANY world.

Weswes11 DID spy, for about a month, he tried getting me to so much dumb stuff. i needed him though, so i played my mindgames like you do & delayed. the merge was to get weswes11 & all the accounts he sat out of HU.

Tacmed, Evilnash, All of Viva! weswes11 had sitting's 2.

IF not all the players would still be in HU & account's untouched.

we shouldve had the matter pushed further but we were happy just to get rid of weswes11, as we knew he wouldmt restqart.

So yeah... , Howling .... You're still not smarter than me & never will be
:p

DeletedUser104661

After 5-10 player's being hacked, 4-6 leaving. HU is still rocking, you're tribe on the other hand slowly degrading, it's now leeched onto Hunt, like you did with HU & our coalition.

well see how long that last :lol:

DeletedUser109935

I don't come here for a few days and the nobs are now out of control!! You want to complain about a cheater and such, but what was the story between the Choco and Platinum accounts? If I recall one got banned or at least received a punishment? I hope you were not multi-accounting there?!?

But I would like to add to this argument for a while! OK then Choco, would you please care to explain to all of us your tribes 'EMS'? You did mention it to me before and may shed a little light into how someone was able to do what they did. Not down to a hacker, just down to stupid noob tribe rules. You seem to be making it worse than it really was. Maybe if these players didn't have such an inexperienced, uneducated and probably retarded leader they wouldn't have had it happen to them. But hey, thats life!

DeletedUser104661

I don't come here for a few days and the nobs are now out of control!! You want to complain about a cheater and such, but what was the story between the Choco and Platinum accounts? If I recall one got banned or at least received a punishment? I hope you were not multi-accounting there?!? But I would like to add to this argument for a while! OK then Choco, would you please care to explain to all of us your tribes 'EMS'? You did mention it to me before and may shed a little light into how someone was able to do what they did. Not down to a hacker, just down to stupid noob tribe rules. You seem to be making it worse than it really was. Maybe if these players didn't have such an inexperienced, uneducated and probably retarded leader they wouldn't have had it happen to them. But hey, thats life!
Ask Morthy, InnGames Community Manager who handled the case, it was a simple account switch in wich i messed up & so called multi accounted without any benefit. i forgot to transfer my premium, got back on the platinum338 account in wich that & this account had villas on this world/accounts& got in NO trouble :p

TheHowling

Bro you're lieng out you're @$$. the only recruiter we have is me :p

i would NEVER invite youre patheticness into ANY tribe of mine on ANY world.

Weswes11 DID spy, for about a month, he tried getting me to so much dumb stuff. i needed him though, so i played my mindgames like you do & delayed. the merge was to get weswes11 & all the accounts he sat out of HU.

Tacmed, Evilnash, All of Viva! weswes11 had sitting's 2.

IF not all the players would still be in HU & account's untouched.

we shouldve had the matter pushed further but we were happy just to get rid of weswes11, as we knew he wouldmt restqart.

So yeah... , Howling .... You're still not smarter than me & never will be
:p

Forward Move Delete << >>
Subject vladimir189 invites you to the tribe 'Hollywood Undead Army' Rename
Sent Mar 22, 2013 00:50:49
vladimir189 invites you to the tribe Hollywood Undead Army

I feel much better knowing you are the best player ever of TW

DeletedUser91831

lol,Choco you are a complete noob!!! i bet the coalition keeps you around as a pet just to listen to your self talk,lollol...