• UNW40 F

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • RUM!!

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Another Tribe (State)

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters

DeletedUser91229

I am amazed to see how Kata killing everything on their way and seriously looking forward to see who they go for next. Who do you guys think Kata will go to War against. I don't know how to do a poll here. But I think it will be interesting seeing what the World wants.

Please everybody try to be realistic and not biased or take it as a Joke. Vote for a tribe from below and let us know why you think they should war them. Then we can see how things rolling!!

The 3 tribes in my opinion are:

1) NMS
2) UNW40 F
3) RUM!!

Not sure if there is a War going on with RAGE! But I do see some ennoblement there. Apart from that I really wonder what's their relationship with DeathX. That tribe is growing inside them. Are they family or close allies. Either way I feel like DeathX shouldn't be there. It makes their own area look pretty messed up!!

Moderator please put up a poll for this topic. Thank you!

~Sir Rtoal ftw!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tellgar

I vote for UN40. They seem like they are on Kata's land, and from what I hear, relations between UN40 and NMS are going poorly.

Just my thoughts, but who knows, I don't keep track of much of the politics in this world.

DeletedUser247

hmm, I dont know who to vote for. I wont vote un 40 since I am in it, that and we are fighting the #1 tribe and the #2 family tribe. I dont want to vote NMS cause then it looks like I think un 40 needs help to fight NMS, and RUM!! is already fighting NMS, so I guess I would have to go for RUM!!.

DeletedUser

I vote for UN40. They seem like they are on Kata's land, and from what I hear, relations between UN40 and NMS are going poorly.

Just my thoughts, but who knows, I don't keep track of much of the politics in this world.

RElations between us and nms are probably going poorly because we are at war with nms. Just a thought ;)

DeletedUser80956

Don't be biased delta! IMO kata should just roll the dice, and start moving on all fronts. They've got their south locked up, why not?

DeletedUser91229

Lmao.. Nice all
. I voted the last option .

Another Tribe (Split Kata in half and fight each other)

DeletedUser

lol

It's a tight race folks, so keep voting.

Kata will of course do whatever the casual posters in this forum want it to do... Now where's that sarcasm icon again??

But it is fun to keep people guessing I suppose :D

DeletedUser

It's good to know that we are the most hated tribe of W40. Gives me a sense of accomplishment :D

DeletedUser

It's good to know that we are the most hated tribe of W40. Gives me a sense of accomplishment :D

lemme get this right, your the most hated because you were voted for?

has nothing to do with you already being vunerable with 3 open fronts as you will jump to tell anyone half interested?

-core-

Wtf! LOLLLL .. There should be an option for all of the tribe :| By the way what's the Score of the Vote. As I haven't voted I can't check it :mad:. and LOL Rtoal if we split Kata and war it will be hardest war ever.

DeletedUser

lemme get this right, your the most hated because you were voted for?

has nothing to do with you already being vunerable with 3 open fronts as you will jump to tell anyone half interested?

Yes that's exactly why. If we were loved then people wouldn't want to attempt to kill us, would they?

-core-

LOL I Voted for RUM!! just to look at the Score. Damn UNW40 got the most support :eek:

DeletedUser

Yes that's exactly why. If we were loved then people wouldn't want to attempt to kill us, would they?

Perhaps because they are sick of watching you splatter your egos all over the forums? Most hated tribe.... ahhh SQUAD those were the days :icon_wink:

Funny how you lot are keen to tell us how fail everyone you are fighting are, but then declare your super uber awesomeness as you are 'fighting wars on three fronts'

One or t'other, can't have your cake and eat it too after all... :lol:

Llama Crazy

mayb but when u look on the map it makes sense( god i cant spell lol) for kata to hit u. i mean their strongest ks are right by un and they could probably push norht with ease especially atm with your attention else where, plus your a family which makes people want to c u go :icon_razz:. other than that rage seems like a likely target :icon_biggrin:

good old squad boy does that take me back :icon_twisted: now that was a hated tribe :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Kata
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *RAGE*
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 6
Difference: 106

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,025,400
Side 2: 55,494
Difference: 969,906

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

35se

i voted rum. but thats bc if i was where kata was located i would be attacking RUM. they are just to annoying with their constant crying. so id have to relieve them from W40.

Llama Crazy

yea but u dont count as your in un family so u dont want them attacking you :icon_razz:. whats up with that tribe deathx or wateva? cant help but feel kata should take them out to finallt condsolidate their area.