• UNW40 F

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • RUM!!

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Another Tribe (State)

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters

35se

you dont count bc your a llama. and i would be more than happy to get attacks from them. if only i wasnt on the other side of the world :(

DeletedUser247

so UN's vote doesnt count? How about all the players we are fighting, does their vote count since they are biased/scared of us?

DeletedUser

ahhh the healthy ego stroke, and @ 35se your sig is enough to tell me your bad :D

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i voted rum. but thats bc if i was where kata was located i would be attacking RUM. they are just to annoying with their constant crying. so id have to relieve them from W40.

What exactly have we cried about?!

35se

your constant complains about families. makes me wanna go crazy at times

35se

ahhh the healthy ego stroke, and @ 35se your sig is enough to tell me your bad :D

yeah i am a noob. i wont lie. but i surely would take on a fight with yall. you always are talking about how trash we are but dont take on anyone even close to your size.

unless you go and bring up wars from decades ago. but go on say how bad i am. it amuses me :)

also how does my Sig show im bad?

Last edited:

gemadar

yea but u dont count as your in un family so u dont want them attacking you :icon_razz:. whats up with that tribe deathx or wateva? cant help but feel kata should take them out to finallt condsolidate their area.

best buds ;)

Llama Crazy

so UN's vote doesnt count? How about all the players we are fighting, does their vote count since they are biased/scared of us?

ofc it doesnt count because their is no way you are going to vote for yourselfs even if you were the only option you would vote for other :icon_rolleyes:
as for other enemies as long as their name isnt on da list i dont see why not, this poll isnt official or anythin anyway :icon_redface:
@35se- but iz a skilled llama that can type and everything so surely i can vote :icon_razz:

@gemadar-yay a new friend :icon_cool:

35se

two? are you sure? and if that be true those two members must have posted about it 15 times every hour

DeletedUser

two? are you sure? and if that be true those two members must have posted about it 15 times every hour

I believe I may be one of the 2 members who posted about my dislike of family tribes, and I made it very clear why I disliked them, nobody attempted to disprove my points, and nobody can, simple as that. The biggest thing I dislike about families is when they use extensive diplomacy and recruitment to win their battles, UN W40 seem to have stopped this in recent times, so I haven't posted anything negative about them in a long time.

The reason I dislike you however has nothing to do with which tribe you're in, you're just a fool who believes he's bigger and badder than he really is. If you want a 1 on 1 with a RUM!! member then I welcome it, pick a world.

You clearly have something against RUM!! considering there have been very little in the way of views about UN W40, with the exception of one member (thank you very much Styx :lol:), perhaps you should revise your personal hate policies, or at least justify them somewhat better.

Last edited by a moderator:

-core-

i voted rum. but thats bc if i was where kata was located i would be attacking RUM. they are just to annoying with their constant crying. so id have to relieve them from W40.

In that case you will never be a part of mighty Kata. Because we only give excuse to win the verbal fight with em stupidity (Which never works) But to attack or fight someone we simply don't need a reason. Just to stop attacking them we need a strong reason.

Llama Crazy

35se ur the annoying 1 crying about rum cryin about you cryin about them cryin about rum, think i missed some out aswell... im so confuzzeled:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

posted about it 15 times every hour

Outright lies, W40 forums have never been that busy...

What exactly have we cried about?!

Styx how many times have you had to comfort me, weeping like a small child, when the rum bottle has run out? How often have I requested your handkerchief to mop up the tears of joy as those red dots appeared in my reports when my nukes land on walless villas?

@Reaper, please don't bring a rational, well constructed argument to these forums, I'm sure there are better places for such things :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

35se

lol everyone getting so defensive over a simple post.i think its pretty funny :D

@Core. i dont think i could keep up with kata to be honest. yall are to solid for me. and im happy in the UN hugging noob family so i have no reason to want to move.

DeletedUser

lol everyone getting so defensive over a simple post.i think its pretty funny :D

@Core. i dont think i could keep up with kata to be honest. yall are to solid for me. and im happy in the UN hugging noob family so i have no reason to want to move.

Great response mate, I take it you won't take me up on my offer? I had hoped seeing as I'm just a RUM!! member you'd be more than happy to relocate to a new world where we can be right next to each other.

ser0

yeah i am a noob. i wont lie. but i surely would take on a fight with yall. you always are talking about how trash we are but dont take on anyone even close to your size.

Correct me if im wrong but as I do recall the last time you were on the front lines of a fight you jumped ship to UN40A. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ser0 Im not an expert but on world 40 you cant support anyone outside youre tribe and Un w40 is the family with UN 40A.

35se

@Ser0. i wasnt on the frontlines. i was further back. when we from BRO joined wrath we were instantly displeased with how unorganized and how much of noobs were really there. there was only like 10 people that were just asking everyone to stack their villages. and honeslty we talked about relocating ever since we joined. Also if im not mistaken you mailed me trying to get into UN40A right?

@reaper. what offer did you make? also id be more than happy to join a new world with you. and then own you there. but currently no new worlds are opening.

DeletedUser

@reaper. what offer did you make? also id be more than happy to join a new world with you. and then own you there. but currently no new worlds are opening.

Why must it be a new world? Any newish world would do.