BMR plans......

DeletedUser

what was the illegal script? heck what is even considered illegal?

edit**

I dont want the code I just want a description of what it did to make sure I am not using one LOL (ex-res member here)

no idea bros,neither does I know what an auto-cliquer is ...well,im not a fool so I kinda guess it clik for ya :lol: but other then that,meh.no clue.lol And the only thing I know about macro is that its a thing that permet yourself to make your computer Redo action that youve done whitout doing it manually..hope it make sense o_O

DeletedUser

It's ok I found the main thread on scripts in the main forum (only had w24 book marked LOL) The one was i was worried about was the mass-recruiting one lol but its there so that's ok im safe :p

Only use that and the fakes one and occasionally the village rename one but they were all there so no ban for me :D

Now to resume my sim city action in K10 goooooooo BARBS!

XenoBlade147

I agree glyn nailed it right on the head, If you had assisted S²ORM further in the war instead of B****ing out on them, maybe Half of Storm wouldn't be forced to turn on its once old allys, I agree i have Ties with a few of yall res dudes, But Its over.

Now for that long wall of text at the start of this, Why not just delete wouldn't that be the easier trick to this? if we had alrdy won the war why not just delete and get it over with alrdy. simple as that.

DeletedUser

To set the record straight,

I miss read a change in rules and as such suggested something (I don't want to mention what as that would once again be a breach which you have done above) that could be used!

I myself didn't use it and I doubt any of the players did either. However, if I contravened the rules in someway then I will take it on the chin (as I am doing).

As for sitting in a corner moaning... I am not.

I relish a few incomings from whoever, after all that's the name of the game! But let it be said now, I will not crawl to the nearest largest tribe to ensure my ass is safe. I will not make promises I cannot keep or have no intention of keeping. I will not bend over and squeal like the proverbial pig. So if that is what is defined as a grumpy teenager moaning then I can only hold my head down and say

It so unfair! :icon_cry:

Just so I don't take up BMR's space too much, I won't be posting on here again and won't even read it so anything that is written now to flame the flamed would be a complete waste of your time.

Thankyou

DeletedUser

I like that you're afraid of breaching the rules in one sentence, then broke them a few sentences later. We in Deus don't mind, we find you and BMR and =RES= a quite funny little pasttime on the PnP.

DeletedUser

But let it be said now, I will not crawl to the nearest largest tribe to ensure my ass is safe. I will not make promises I cannot keep or have no intention of keeping. I will not bend over and squeal like the proverbial pig. So if that is what is defined as a grumpy teenager moaning then I can only hold my head down and say

Im really wondering about what you refering to.Care to explain a bit what youve meant or you really gonna post that ''thing''and then run away whitout anykind of backup or explanation?

DeletedUser

Oh, here's what he's gonna say if he reads and responds:

dcloake in the future said:
You all ran to Deus! You ex-Storm players promised not to attack =RES=! BMR is just bending over and squealing like the proverbial pig!

I questioned one player to show me some kind of fact as to where the promise is, and the terms. He wasn't forthcoming. One second, he's telling me he's in the council and thus should know, the next I ask him for proof and he has none for me. Not a very good council, I think.

The Storm players didn't flee to Deus. For example, I'm almost entirely surrounded by enemies in every area. Running to Deus is probably a worse choice. But I haven't even had to deal with asking for support or many attacks...perhaps that's why I moved to Deus...because the rest of the world sucks, and my friends went along with me? You know, the friends who fight?

As for BMR...I lol every time someone mentions their plan.

DeletedUser

to set the record straight...I never promised anything about attacking RES or not.

We was allies and its kinda obvious we would not attack them as a tribe.

But thing changed,

1-Storm no longuer exist
2-people from storm who proved to be worthy by fighting in this war being invited to Deus.
3-Help from RES in our last wars was really...really disapointing.
4-Did you really expected fighter to come to a tribe that did not fighted for the last 9 month of W24??they gone to Deus for a reason,Its a logic choice,its not about cowardise.

@ Orel I sugjest (how de hell we spell sugjest??)we keep debating with each other,today you play that dude role and tommorow il make it,but dont forget that Tuesday night is always our Trans dance and wine's party.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just debated myself, I'm not debating you :lol:.

BMR is gonna fail so hard :icon_sad:.

XenoBlade147

I questioned one player to show me some kind of fact as to where the promise is, and the terms. He wasn't forthcoming. One second, he's telling me he's in the council and thus should know, the next I ask him for proof and he has none for me. Not a very good council, I think.

The Storm players didn't flee to Deus. For example, I'm almost entirely surrounded by enemies in every area. Running to Deus is probably a worse choice. But I haven't even had to deal with asking for support or many attacks...perhaps that's why I moved to Deus...because the rest of the world sucks, and my friends went along with me? You know, the friends who fight?

As for BMR...I lol every time someone mentions their plan.

I fleed to deus look where i am ^_^ First off i woulda gotten rimmed by deus in like an hr the way they move lol. and both Tgo and Deus wanted me to come and who am i to refuse a good friends request ^_^.

DeletedUser

The HE is in fact a SHE...why would she bother wasting her time pasting you something that obviously was only done to save closer members from being attacked by us immediately. You were not part of the leadership....so how would you know what your leaders in fact said or did not say? Why don't you ask them? As for asking Kriid...he quit (again) had nothing whatever to do with it.

As for having a bad council....funny we are still around as a tribe. :lol:

Kriid....pretty funny when you say our support was nothing when you had what? 300 + villages (prior to the start of the war) of support sent to your villages and even up to a few weeks ago asked to keep it, when members were wanting to withdraw and support their own tribe mates. :icon_rolleyes: The support certainly got less and less as your kept getting banned and your villages going barb.

DeletedUser

Yea kriid got banned once cause something that wasnt his fault and

Side 1:
Tribes: =RES=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD= HYPER Deus
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 549
Difference: 432

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,094,265
Side 2: 5,250,565
Difference: 4,156,300

chart

Can anyone spot the falling tribes?

Side 1:
Tribes: BMR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD= HYPER Deus
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 363
Difference: 261

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 974,201
Side 2: 3,422,810
Difference: 2,448,609

chart

XenoBlade147

how ever waffels it is a 3vs2 gang bang ^_^ and BMW said they were giving us their villages did they not :p lol

DeletedUser

The HE is in fact a SHE...why would she bother wasting her time pasting you something that obviously was only done to save closer members from being attacked by us immediately. You were not part of the leadership....so how would you know what your leaders in fact said or did not say? Why don't you ask them? As for asking Kriid...he quit (again) had nothing whatever to do with it.

As for having a bad council....funny we are still around as a tribe. :lol:

Kriid....pretty funny when you say our support was nothing when you had what? 300 + villages (prior to the start of the war) of support sent to your villages and even up to a few weeks ago asked to keep it, when members were wanting to withdraw and support their own tribe mates. :icon_rolleyes: The support certainly got less and less as your kept getting banned and your villages going barb.

I suggest(yah I got it thanks xeno) you read my post again..

Weast against East.200K village involved,a front of more then 10 K,and you tell me, ''zomg we lauched 300 D vill to help you how dare you saying we did close to nothing''

that was a joke right? Me and Glynjack nobled more Ennemy village by ourself then your whole tribe,so cry me a river if your insulted when I say you did nothing...but ffs,you did nothing.

and btw....I never mentionned the word support,so what you talk about is a bit of mistery... :s

DeletedUser62661

Glyn's a stacking NUBCAKE :) (grumbles about still having to pay benefits to the victims families)