BNL vs HOPLOS continued

DeletedUser

Well I thought that forum was on topic, clearly their was an argument and many things to discuss. So since it was locked, here we are

Stoowart, from what Ive heard you say and the stories of your diplomacy tactics and leadership skills, this isnt going to be much of a war. Hoplos will most likely disband before anything serious happens

DeletedUser

Yes yes, just puff yourself up to look bigger and check yourself out in the mirror ye?

ooh, hang on, it wasn't you that was using the term 'pointswhore' on the other thread was it? I see you like the incredibly functional and competent 12145 build....

I wouldn't believe opinions that you haven't formed off your own back mate as the saying goes they're like *ssholes, everybody's got one....

No, actually..DO believe them it makes things much easier for me that way, go you!

DeletedUser

I stared at that post for several minutes without finding anything of importance in it.

Stoowart, would you mind borrowing a brain from a local 5 year old before you come back to post? That action would DEFINITALLY result in more informative posts than your current ones.

DeletedUser

ooh, hang on, it wasn't you that was using the term 'pointswhore' on the other thread was it? I see you like the incredibly functional and competent 12145 build....
its actually 12.154 points build.

DeletedUser

Well you can thank the "mod fight" supporters for that.

Anywho, Should I still put up the war stats?

DeletedUser

Yes, feel free to.:)

Hoplon could really be a good tribe if anyone did ever try to do anything. As long that the red dot is green then one never gets nowhere.

DeletedUser

Side 1: BNL BNL-ET

Side 2: HOPLOS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,988
Side 2: 948
Difference: 1,040

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 172
Side 2: 54
Difference: 118

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,059,879
Side 2: 5,938,484
Difference: 6,121,395

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,531,758
Side 2: 435,621
Difference: 1,096,137

image.php

DeletedUser43231

that would appear the be a pretty good thrashing to me....

DeletedUser23324

that would appear the be a pretty good thrashing to me....

Thats pretty much nothing.

If what bnl are saying is true, seems most these vills are being taken off innactive hoplos. Nothing decicive.

DeletedUser

Thats true, in the beginning they were inactives, but now we are just taking them.

And stoowart, please don't get angry because you can't lead a tribe. Their are more important things in life:D

DeletedUser

I stared at that post for several minutes without finding anything of importance in it.

Stoowart, would you mind borrowing a brain from a local 5 year old before you come back to post? That action would DEFINITALLY result in more informative posts than your current ones.

Much like most of yours EVER then sweetheart. :)

Seriously tho, i'd wait for someone from hoplos to post if they can be bothered to instead of whatever it is you guys are trying to achieve with me, perhaps you'll get that informative stuff you appear to crave then instead of this tedium.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats pretty much nothing.

If what bnl are saying is true, seems most these vills are being taken off innactive hoplos. Nothing decicive.

Wow. this sounds familiar. Very familiar.

But what do I know... :p

DeletedUser23324

Wow. this sounds familiar. Very familiar.

But what do I know... :p

Because it is similar half witt. If you can't come up with a reason why you lack the ability to interpert statistics properly then be nice and quiet.

DeletedUser

Because it is similar half witt. If you can't come up with a reason why you lack the ability to interpert statistics properly then be nice and quiet.

Oh dear Spammy. I am very capable of interpreting statistics properly. I just find the humor in your inability to change your tune when it comes to explaining losses in a war.

-inactive/isolated players.
-no strategic loss.
-nothing decisive.

Your tune is getting old. Funny, but old.

Can't you ever give credit where its due? BNL is the aggressor in this war and it shows. It isn't their fault HOPLOS lacks the ability to put together an offensive strike or is clueless on how to defend its players.

DeletedUser23324

Oh dear Spammy. I am very capable of interpreting statistics properly. I just find the humor in your inability to change your tune when it comes to explaining losses in a war.

-inactive/isolated players.
-no strategic loss.
-nothing decisive.

Your tune is getting old. Funny, but old.

Can't you ever give credit where its due? BNL is the aggressor in this war and it shows. It isn't their fault HOPLOS lacks the ability to put together an offensive strike or is clueless on how to defend its players.

Well i respect my enemies so i wont bother trying to be condescending like you.

Simply put my post replied to this

Gnome Crunchy that would appear the be a pretty good thrashing to me....

My responce is claiming this post is inncorrect,

How one can call such a small loss of villages a 'Thrashing' is beyond me. As for the innactive point it has been said many times that many of these hoplos are innactive. I am not 'making it up'. Hence again making the phrase 'Thrashing' again a gross overstatment.

If say one of your players lost say 100 vills over a week to hoplos. Would you then agree with someone posting pasted stats here that TSE were getting 'thrashed'??

End of the day, i know i wouldn't.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well i respect my enemies so i wont bother trying to be condescending like you.

I stopped reading at the first sentence. You won't be condescending? However insults are just fine? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

D'ya know, I checked out the stats on village losses page by page and added them up to less than 300 then I did it your way tinsley and yep it says what it says then I thought 'I wonder if there's an explanation for this huge difference'
So, I tried this..

Side 1: BNL BNL-ET

Side 2: BNL

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,989
Side 2: 709
Difference: 1,280

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 159
Side 2: 114
Difference: 45

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,100,208
Side 2: 3,439,948
Difference: 8,660,260

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,246,331
Side 2: 917,597
Difference: 328,734

image.php

'shrugs' is it possible that you guys nobled yourselves on like most of these villages so it looks like more than it is? :)

Amazing things stats huh?

DeletedUser

It's a laff tho eh? Let's see how long you take to work it out lol

DeletedUser43231

my comment was based on the villages taken from the other side, not overall villages taken :p

granted, its not a huge sample size, but being that i was basing my view on the numbers, thats why my comment was based on

notice how i said "it appears"
not saying it is, because i admit i dont know all thats going on there