=BoB= Declares on the PACK Family

DeletedUser

armand remember archangel the guy you rimmed. my pa.
payback time

your such a puppet, lol and whats great is you think you can do some damage with 70 villages... lmao what a noob, you havent even been playing this game for a year and you think your so good, and you know what chances pack has had, you havent even been here.

quit your smack talk, we could wipe you clean, and you guys know that, thats why you jumped in hoping subv might like you, buty what do you think is going to happen when pack is gone? You puppets think theres gonna be peace or something? Hell no, subv is going to come after you, look who's more stupid here.

You guys started digging your graves today.

alexmichie

ok then. if RL is less important, then its ur opinion. i respect it mate :) but i never changed opinion. i never said RL was less important. when UK spied on you, you didnt say the same thing. be consistent.

cuu on the virtual screen :)

ok then. if RL is less important, then its ur opinion. i respect it mate-- I said obviously it was, maybe you cant read with all the incomings lol

when UK spied on you -- Pretty sure i didnt really say anything on that topic and even if i did we new it was a fake spy lol

Yet another Fail on the Publics, even your Co says you suck on the publics, maybe you should take advice LOL

ArmandMALTA

.LUCKY is just a noob. he wants subv to take my villages in k9 when theres BoB main base. dont u think that if subv take those, u ll always under threat?? haha. u just confirmed what type of player u are.

and alex - dont be such a noob. u really think that was a fake spy? and i know who he was. but i ll never tell you :D i think ure also blind..what huge problems u have. quote him then Mr. know it all.

Last edited:

alexmichie

Haha you think you know everything armand but yet again you are wrong and making a fool of yourself, no wonder you are the joke of w25,

The Biggest Loser Award Goes To-

DRUM ROLL

ARMANDMALTA

loser.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

ArmandMALTA

and which mind sickness tells u that is my co? number 67? or the last discovered sickness?

alexmichie

[4:12:13 PM] *** superwief added farooq396 ***
[4:14:16 PM] superwief: hi mo

[4:15:12 PM] ArmandMALTA: hello mo
[4:15:22 PM] ArmandMALTA: :)
[4:15:28 PM] B-RAN: hi
[4:15:28 PM] Kevin: who is the new guy
[4:15:51 PM] ArmandMALTA: comon dont be shyy
[4:15:54 PM] Kevin: is he using the Skype of Armand
[4:15:59 PM] ArmandMALTA: no no
[4:16:01 PM] ArmandMALTA: super
[4:16:03 PM] ArmandMALTA: added h
[4:16:07 PM] ArmandMALTA: him in this chat right now
[4:16:23 PM] Kevin: farooq
[4:16:26 PM] ArmandMALTA: yes
[4:16:30 PM] Kevin: where is he frm
[4:16:32 PM] B-RAN: i need someone to send fakes who wants to do it???
[4:16:44 PM] B-RAN: would help out alot in not supporting
[4:16:59 PM] ArmandMALTA: hes half turkish
[4:17:02 PM] ArmandMALTA: and half english
[4:17:14 PM] Kevin: is he frm Malta
[4:17:18 PM] ArmandMALTA: no lol
[4:17:39 PM] ArmandMALTA: he resides in uk

Btw dont add a Blog Staff member, we all have a skype chat room lol

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: ArmandMALTA

Timeframe: 14/07/2010 00:00:00 to 20/07/2010 00:53:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 5
Difference: 101

chart

DeletedUser

insults are flying, trolling rules :p
i dont want subv in k9 i want bob in k9 and you our of k9.
anyway the message is pack
every one hates you, you fail and we all want to kill you and your a bunch of inactive barb munching idiots. coming from me the guy with 70 villas ;)

ps. half of subv havnt even started yet and your losing 100s of villas

ArmandMALTA

dont worry mate. he is not the spy. and thanks for the publicity. oh and i bet u know that 5 of the attackers are bigger than me beacuse u arent able to confront me alone? haha. dont be biased mate.

ahh btw work on the blogs mate. try not to be biased ;) always try. u began on the right track. ure deviating now. if one day i ll get interviewed (not its no you who chooses who to interview but what other players want..right? haha).. iwould like u and moe to interview me cos i have so many things to say about u too. yes moe about ur lies. theyre all saved on my mails.

yes LUCKY - i think ure informed right? dont tell me a player like u has spies in subv?? u seem so powerful :eek: i will maybe give a village to subv in k9. i iwll clear it for them. so ur death will be quicker ;) thanks for the idea.

Last edited:

alexmichie

Why would i interview you? You have done nothing your a failure? I doubt you will even be here by the next issue! You have an inflated ego and nothing to back it up, you have done nothing in any wars except lose, and lose badly. Btw working as a team to take someone down on TRIBAL wars is a compliment lol its a pity pack cant manage to do this.

Also i never said he was a spy i just said he was your co, you really need to learn to read. And since your opinion on my blogs actually means nothing to me i really dont care. Super and chende have both said they are great.

DeletedUser

yes LUCKY - i think ure informed right? dont tell me a player like u has spies in subv?? u seem so powerful :eek: i will maybe give a village to subv in k9. i iwll clear it for them. so ur death will be quicker ;) thanks for the idea.

send the list to me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ArmandMALTA

u choose who to interview?? do u remember telling me that people choose who to interview? dont u have the balls to interview me? :D ure afraid?? u have things to hide?? :D :D

ArmandMALTA

good excuse. but i thought the blog is for the world and the players choose who to interview. i didnt think that alex chooses interviewees at his own convenience.

DeletedUser

Dont stress your self armand m8 losing villas is a path we all go down. just your gona go down it about 300 times more than every one else

armand i have a better chance of gettin interviewed and my chances are like 1 in 100000.

DeletedUser

good excuse. but i thought the blog is for the world and the players choose who to interview. i didnt think that alex chooses interviewees at his own convenience.

believe me that "people" don't want to listen you

alexmichie

I choose, but if people write in a request to interview certain people i will, surprisingly NOBODY wants an interview with you, the only ones who i havent done who have been requested are UK and Randy.

Also if you notice all the people interviewed are of some importance in this world, not some ego inflated little twerp who cant even snipe, split or send a 1 sec train, who sends hundreds of fakes from the same village and cant even keep villages in a K which his tribe controlled. You are not council (God imagine how bad Pack would be if you were on there) and you have only nobled barbs and inactives! Fact!

ArmandMALTA

lucky - i really dont want to make fun of u. but i remember a player (dekni - was in BoB) clearing two of ur villages and told me to noble them from you. this guy was tribeless that time. i didnt take it beacuse i pitied u and wanted u to continue the world. and u know he cleared u. so stop feeling proud of urself beacuse there were various chances to noble u out but i didnt.

alexmichie - please tell me who to contact regarding the blog to see the rules. im awating a mail ingame please. thanks