=BoB= Declares on the PACK Family

alexmichie

I actually missed this whole page of posts so just seing it now

Wow,I may be a horrible person but I havent got low enough to spy in any world I have played yet, despite your attempts to convince me that I'd got myself in serious trouble, I think Ill stick it out or well, try my best anyway which is what we all play this game for. :) I have never spied or implied you were a spy, And I was just informing you of the mess Armand has left you in and his intentions to run once he has a new player in the account, call it Blog Staff respect lol but if you want to try and save him good for you we could do with a challenge

I have known Armand for over one and a half years, and he is a good friend <3. Although his forum posts leave much to be desired, he is a good warrior and I think any tribe would be pleased to have a player like him, he is loyal and works hard ingame. As for our super secret blog chat for blog staff, I've never actually talked to you there in the past month..our only convo was when you PMed me after I took over Armand's account convincing me that it wasnt a good decision, luckily I took two days to think over before accepting his offer and have a very tough hide- not a lot gets through it :icon_redface:He is not loyal he has threatened to leave Pack at any opportunity he has even spied on certain occasions, Yep armand i have that skype chat you sent to Moe LOL

Either way, I wish you guys the best of luck, you've done well so far and we have a few isolated villages which you may be successful in taking, but as far as rimming Armand is concerned- I don't see that happening any time soon, 10 mill is a lot to noble and we will be here for a long time to come sharing the love <3. As far as BoB is concerned, my research on you concludes that your an awful tribe no matter how you spin it. Even if you outlive Pack, you've proven yourself to be horrible diplomats by going with a bigger tribe which will surely noble you off this world the moment you succeed- not that you will but it never hurts to hope. Good luck, not that it will get you anywhere but I'm a nice guy :icon_redface: Isolated villages? you may need to recheck a map, or read my blog and look at the conquer map, pretty sure K54 was a pack K and all those K2 and K4 villages are not isolated aswell, Also since Armand keeps on threating to quit and he finally got himself a co dont be surprised if he doesnt log in again sometime soon. Also side point on BoB, its because of Armand they are declaring on you and not us now isnt that a bummer LMAO

Mo

DeletedUser

last time i heard from the spy, he/she said that he was asking for a sitter cause he has "
PACK - jayfeno on 15.07. at 11:05 Quote
Well basically i have alot of tests in college coming up and my internet isnt far too good either at home, but I will be back on!, I have killervillage's mobile number soo ill text him if i cant ever get back on, soo please dont start dishing villages out lol, anyway ill text killer in 2 weeks(as i still maybe back) to say if ill be back or not,.

The account sitter will have to hurry up or ill have to set a noob :p - killervillage1000, :p ,

Thanks for your time,"

so rl giving you a break jay? :)

I WILL BE BACK HOPEFULLY IN 2 WEEKS or less

Old news lol better taking down the real jay more fun

DeletedUser

so subv, your gona beet pack then pwn all the week little noobs for years to come?
your the winners of world 25 hands down.
we could beet you if we all gangbanged you buut every ones too scared.

DeletedUser

This world died when pack failed to help tdr and they have said that them selfs

This isn't true. TDR formed of members of PACK that wanted to keep fighting SUBV after a NAP was put in place. It didn't make sense for them to expect us to fight SUBV at that time, since not fighting them is why they left. It's confusing to try and make sense of it, but if we were going to fight then, we wouldn't have set up the NAP, and TDR wouldn't have formed. So essentially, it was TDR forming that began the death spiral of this world.

It also kills me to see BOB members joining the PACK bashing, saying we always dodge wars, and are only still around due to avoiding conflict and luck. But 'the test of time' proves BOB is strong. Really? PACK never fought larger tribes and won? What big wins does BOB have? Easy answer, cause it's a short list.

If SUBV was smart, they would take you guys about first. They might be sure they're gonna win, but they have to know taking the village while you own them will be much easier than trying to take them from PACK.

I may not like or respect all of the SUBV players, but as a tribe, I wont take any of their credit away. But BOB seems to be trying to act like they deserve to be at the top. Time means nothing. Your abilities don't deserve to even be compared to PACK or SUBV.

DeletedUser

so subv, your gona beet pack then pwn all the week little noobs for years to come?

To bad even if the world gangbangs Subv, they would still win because they have 99.8% of the worlds competent players. This world already failed when Subv recruited INH and no one did anything about it :|

All Pack did was QQ, and then sat in the corner to noble more of those 32point barbs

DeletedUser

This isn't true. TDR formed of members of PACK that wanted to keep fighting SUBV after a NAP was put in place. It didn't make sense for them to expect us to fight SUBV at that time, since not fighting them is why they left. It's confusing to try and make sense of it, but if we were going to fight then, we wouldn't have set up the NAP, and TDR wouldn't have formed. So essentially, it was TDR forming that began the death spiral of this world.

It would seem your unable to distinguish between fact and fiction.

TDR was founded, not to war SUBV, it was founded to get away from the simpletons running PACK.

JayFeno

stop licking subv's arse ...god.. if you love them soo much why dont you marry them all.

JayFeno

looks like i will have to attack you

Not sure if this is directed at me , or maniac or who ever lol, but you already are..:p:p incase you forgotten

THIS IS ONLY IF IT IS DIRECTED AT ME..

Sockit in this text im writing , i hope you dont take it too serious, ..although you may :D.

DeletedUser

again. another puppet tribe. theres no place for BoB and SFM to be recruited in Subv..maybe form subv3 for you. if theres no subv3, then u know what ur future is. but it can be assumed. Bucknut spying for subv in BoB (yes i made it public for you), see his history, u get him.

EPIC FAIL.

or maybe subv were more efficient to convince BOB to war PACK seeing that they arent able to take us alone.

or maybe BOB is too afraid to make the best obvious decision.'

last thought: Will subv say they won PACK IF (its an if yes) PACK falls? Dont forget theres subv2, SFM and BoB and SubJ helping u. So who will take the merit? no one.

you annoy me :)