Bored and alone in k33

Discussion in 'W36 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.' started by Skevans, Jun 15, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Skevans

Skevans Guest

I've been playing this world since early April and I'm getting mighty bored of it!

|=PW=| kicked me a month ago for not developing fast enough, although I'm clearly larger than their largest player.

No other tribe wants to invite me, and so I wonder why bother?

Surely someone remembers me from world ten, where I use the same log in name, or would like an experienced player in their midst?

2. Skevans

Skevans Guest

/bump

still waiting for a decent invite, does no one like me?

3. Nudist

Nudist Contributing Poster

nobling 1.7k barbs won't help.

4. wynndoo

wynndoo Guest

i agree with that post :icon_rolleyes: oh....

5. Skevans

Skevans Guest

Your right. however without the comfort blanket and support of a tribe i am unlikely to attack plaers that are tribed am I? Especially when you consider i am in the heart of a top ranked tribe.

Of course I could attack player villages, but there aren't any close enough with a decent enough size to attract me.

What a connundrum.

6. Yarric

Yarric Guest

Well then you either have to send a long nobal train or nobal barbs forever

7. Actually. If its a larger tribe you are probably better off. I don't see a large tribe coordinating an op to get rid of one person that isn't in a tribe. Smaller tribes will war you until you are off the world though!!!11!1!!11

8. Con Og

Con Og Guest

The points of a village are not everything, the location is also very important .

9. Better be a damn good location if its a crappy village.

Also, i find village location is MUCH more important on a church world. This not being a church world, i am less lenient on location.

10. finally you arrived in some tribe where you own half of points.. nice though :)