BORED! Declares On......

-M A R I O-

What are you talking about a 1.5million tribe? XPRED is 12milion easily and bored is only 32mil so no you are wrong there again. Yes it does include ICARUS now to but seriously you talk about BORED! but tbh we have not had to prove ourselves and why would we just danger our selves to prove you wrong? Your pointless goading is getting annoying. So now i must ask. Are you really that dumb?

EDIT: Also you should know that XPRED is only facing 10mil ish of BOREDS total points even ask General maclean who is attacking them and he will confirm that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He has been right all along. I did flame LOL for multi families and now i am eating my own words. :icon_biggrin: Thing is we have not needed to prove ourselves. I mean you talk about that then what has FRST done to prove themselves? Also btw nice signiture it reeks of immaturity. :icon_wink:

FRST declared on COD. they point differential in that was no where near what you currently have vs XPRED.

I am almost certain that most of W43 wouldn't know that we also 'declared' on ICARUS and launched attacks because they took in CoD refugees and thats not acceptable.
But the more important part is that BORED! stepped in and threatened to support ICARUS in war against us. We cant take on the number 1 & 3 tribe of course.

Its time for a shake up in W43 im sick of all this merging and hugging. Which is ALL caused by bored.

-M A R I O-

FRST declared on COD. they point differential in that was no where near what you currently have vs XPRED.

I am almost certain that most of W43 wouldn't know that we also 'declared' on ICARUS and launched attacks because they took in CoD refugees and thats not acceptable.
But the more important part is that BORED! stepped in and threatened to support ICARUS in war against us. We cant take on the number 1 & 3 tribe of course.

Its time for a shake up in W43 im sick of all this merging and hugging. Which is ALL caused by bored.

Heh so you want to talk merges eh? What about FRST merges? Dogs, Insane, BAD, and a few other tribes have merged into you. Get off of our backs and look at your own tribe first. Btw you never declared mate so do not even try that.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about a 1.5million tribe? XPRED is 12milion easily and bored is only 32mil so no you are wrong there again. Yes it does include ICARUS now to but seriously you talk about BORED! but tbh we have not had to prove ourselves and why would we just danger our selves to prove you wrong? Your pointless goading is getting annoying. So now i must ask. Are you really that dumb?

EDIT: Also you should know that XPRED is only facing 10mil ish of BOREDS total points even ask General maclean who is attacking them and he will confirm that.

EVERY tribe has to prove themselves. Why should you be the exception? Give me a solid reason and I will apologize and take it the bored are the 'best'

-M A R I O-

EVERY tribe has to prove themselves. Why should you be the exception? Give me a solid reason and I will apologize and take it the bored are the 'best'

When have i ever stated that BORED! is the best? I never have is the answer and never will. Why would we endanger ourselves just to prove you wrong? What is the point in just shutting up an idiot who just trys to flame us? Like i just said look at your own tribe first then at mine.

And no no tribe has to prove themselves. If thats what you believe then you are an idiot. Because tbh i think my tribe is already proven enough and i believe in my guys so i have nothing else to say on this because all you will do is keep on that subject and not have any other kind of material to use.

DeletedUser

At least this war has brought us some fun to this boring world so far.

We haven't brought anyone into this war. Mario, is it kind of pathetic to have your morale bashers clear villages for some of your members when in all actuality, they should be able to do it themselves. You are far bigger than us correct. So please refrain from calling us pathetic. Your the one who declared on us remember.

Please refrain from flaming on this thread. Let's all get along and attack each other. Bored! does have the upper hand at the moment, caught some inactives but it's our fault on that. Good work Bored!

DeletedUser

Heh so you want to talk merges eh? What about FRST merges? Dogs, Insane, BAD, and a few other tribes have merged into you. Get off of our backs and look at your own tribe first. Btw you never declared mate so do not even try that.

I know we didnt declare, you know well your own actions. I could go find the quote of the reason you asked us to stop attacking, its somewhere along the lines of " We like both frst and icarus and dont want you to war" as the only reason.

We have not merged with anyone, Selective recruitment has been made on players that we like as people and their skills in game.

-M A R I O-

At least this war has brought us some fun to this boring world so far.

We haven't brought anyone into this war. Mario, is it kind of pathetic to have your morale bashers clear villages for some of your members when in all actuality, they should be able to do it themselves. You are far bigger than us correct. So please refrain from calling us pathetic. Your the one who declared on us remember.

Please refrain from flaming on this thread. Let's all get along and attack each other. Bored! does have the upper hand at the moment, caught some inactives but it's our fault on that. Good work Bored!

Im sorry about the bashers rod i didnt want them in it tbh. But best of luck to you mate you know i respect you and that you are a mate of mine but it was only natural that we go after you guys next. Best of luck to you and your tribe.

-M A R I O-

I know we didnt declare, you know well your own actions. I could go find the quote of the reason you asked us to stop attacking, its somewhere along the lines of " We like both frst and icarus and dont want you to war" as the only reason.

We have not merged with anyone, Selective recruitment has been made on players that we like as people and their skills in game.

Ya ok mate you can keep telling yourself that all day. :icon_wink: I know exactly what i did in that situation and i would do it again in a heartbeat if it meant helping my ally.

DeletedUser

When have i ever stated that BORED! is the best? I never have is the answer and never will. Why would we endanger ourselves just to prove you wrong? What is the point in just shutting up an idiot who just trys to flame us? Like i just said look at your own tribe first then at mine.

And no no tribe has to prove themselves. If thats what you believe then you are an idiot. Because tbh i think my tribe is already proven enough and i believe in my guys so i have nothing else to say on this because all you will do is keep on that subject and not have any other kind of material to use.

Oh well thats a pity, I have plenty.

Its not what you think about your own tribe, its what others think about your tribe, because obviously you will be biased on your own tribes opinions. And Bored! members aside, the majority of people here think Bored! have yet to prove themselves.

DeletedUser

I agree, but to be fair ALL tribes here have yet to prove themselves.

-M A R I O-

Oh well thats a pity, I have plenty.

Its not what you think about your own tribe, its what others think about your tribe, because obviously you will be biased on your own tribes opinions. And Bored! members aside, the majority of people here think Bored! have yet to prove themselves.

Good for them they can think what they want i could really care less. I will always lead my tribe in the direction that i feel is the correct one along with my council. If you let outside sources try and tell you to risk your tribe falling then you are stupid. Anyways we declared on a top 5 tribe so isnt that what you wanted? Can we not prove ourselves that way? Or will you say no you need to take on like 2 of the top 5 to be proven? You will continue to go onto whichever thing you can to be able to get a shot in at bored which is ok with me if that is all you have to do and cannot find anything else better to do with your time, maybe keep merging your account around?

DeletedUser

I think M a r i o and fincky should get a room :p

That would be epic! :lol:

DeletedUser

I am merging with bobble on the sole basis that hes a top bloke. Dont start now on merging, got plenty of material on that for both tribes, its a part of the game.

proving yourself as in fighting an EVEN war. Not vs smaller ones that just wont have the amount of troops to match you.

I guess that you are finished talking now technology will come take over :D

-M A R I O-

I am merging with bobble on the sole basis that hes a top bloke. Dont start now on merging, got plenty of material on that for both tribes, its a part of the game.

proving yourself as in fighting an EVEN war. Not vs smaller ones that just wont have the amount of troops to match you.

I guess that you are finished talking now technology will come take over :D

Oh rly equal to our points right?

MOAR !(ongoing "war"ishthingy)-5.2mil
XPRED-12.4mil
Plus xpred allies should be equal.

Also has frst ever faced someone their size? No they havent. FRST declared on CoD a tribe with like 5 active members so that dosent count. So who has frst warred that was equal to them. The answer is no one os i guess you have not proved yourself either there mate. In all reality no tribe will ever truly "prove" themself but i do feel my tribe has proven its self in its own way.

DeletedUser

Oh rly equal to our points right?

MOAR !(ongoing "war"ishthingy)-5.2mil
XPRED-12.4mil
Plus xpred allies should be equal.

Also has frst ever faced someone their size? No they havent. FRST declared on CoD a tribe with like 5 active members so that dosent count. So who has frst warred that was equal to them. The answer is no one os i guess you have not proved yourself either there mate. In all reality no tribe will ever truly "prove" themself but i do feel my tribe has proven its self in its own way.

Hey don't you be dissing on mens sizes! Oh wait what off topic... No tribe has fought a legit war on this world yet but its better late then never eh?

P.S. I realize this will be another infraction.

DeletedUser

Oh and I believe when looking to compare tribes due to tribal counts its not the points its the points per player average...... Although nothing is perfect.....

BORED! - 673.855
XPRED - 296.774

DeletedUser

Oh and I believe when looking to compare tribes due to tribal counts its not the points its the points per player average...... Although nothing is perfect.....

BORED! - 673.855
XPRED - 296.774

You and headlights need to go be bad at pnp together