BORED! Declares On......

HorseSoldier

Even though Bored have had 3 mergers Frost have still recruited more players. Bored just save themselves the trouble of constant recruiting and take players in large chunks.

Is this better? Less effort= Better in my experience.

Bored! Tribe Changes: 198
Frost Tribe Changes: 278

To be fair, you'll have to add NUBS to BORED!'s.
NUBS Tribe Changes: 110
+
Bored! Tribe Changes: 198

=308

DeletedUser88306

If your doing that you may as well add Nwn, Nuts and Icarus' changes

Lost serenity

LOL. We have been constantly replacing inactives, merging accounts....but Bored! has taken the 4 best premades? to reach No.1

DeletedUser84224

Wish I was a little bit closer to get some of the good action. Oh well, sooner or later we all get to fight.

Good Luck to both sides.
but mainly ours =)

DeletedUser

Okay now I'm disappointed/annoyed, the merge was eh to me but it was expected. Nub's being a family another eh but what actually pisses me off. Doesn't have to do with bored! at all, it's the fact 19 members of XPRED have left since they've fought bored.
Moar and lw* hold more respect to me then this tribe's leavers and if it continues the entire tribe. I hope Bored! butchers the lot of them for abandoning ship.
To the loyal bunch in Xpred, if there's any at all, I Wish you luck.

DeletedUser

some left but meh, whatever to them.

Others were dismissed for practically being useless!

DeletedUser

Okay now I'm disappointed/annoyed, the merge was eh to me but it was expected. Nub's being a family another eh but what actually pisses me off. Doesn't have to do with bored! at all, it's the fact 19 members of XPRED have left since they've fought bored.
Moar and lw* hold more respect to me then this tribe's leavers and if it continues the entire tribe. I hope Bored! butchers the lot of them for abandoning ship.
To the loyal bunch in Xpred, if there's any at all, I Wish you luck.

Only four of them left of their own accord, the rest were kicked for various reasons.

I wouldn't say XPRED's members are disloyal as much as their leaders are ignorant.

DeletedUser

Only four of them left of their own accord, the rest were kicked for various reasons.

I wouldn't say XPRED's members are disloyal as much as their leaders are ignorant.

Lol you should see their responses to a basic TW skill check and well they are all inactive/noobish.

DeletedUser

Seems I Jumped to a conclusion after seeing 1 mill drop in points/member count decreasing, with the majority not being rimmed.
Always good to be corrected. I still hold my initial posts feelings for those who left, voluntarily. The tribe as a whole sounds better...

DeletedUser

Oh and technology you know I love your posts but your LC fakes make me laugh!

DeletedUser

Seems I Jumped to a conclusion after seeing 1 mill drop in points/member count decreasing, with the majority not being rimmed.
Always good to be corrected. I still hold my initial posts feelings for those who left, voluntarily. The tribe as a whole sounds better...

If my sources remain perfect then those that did leave of their own accord were not there for long. Maclean?

DeletedUser

If my sources remain perfect then those that did leave of their own accord were not there for long. Maclean?

Yes they were not there for long maybe a week and well they were invited without my approval since well I was on vacation lol. They are gone because they were pushed and well they hate war which is sort of odd.

Oh and Technology.... REALLY almost 900 LC/Axe fakes?????

DeletedUser

Yes they were not there for long maybe a week and well they were invited without my approval since well I was on vacation lol. They are gone because they were pushed and well they hate war which is sort of odd.

Oh and Technology.... REALLY almost 900 LC/Axe fakes?????

Sadly, I think Mario shut down BORED Big Mouth for the remainder of the war.

And, you really think Tech is LC/Axe faking you without hidden nukes?

*Cough, sounds like what I recently did to you, Cough*

:0

DeletedUser

Sadly, I think Mario shut down BORED Big Mouth for the remainder of the war.

And, you really think Tech is LC/Axe faking you without hidden nukes?

*Cough, sounds like what I recently did to you, Cough*

:0

Nukes without Rams? Why do so many people on this world do that?

DeletedUser

I did it to waste troops :)

Tech though... give you a crapload of reports?

Ummm the fact thats its coming from 1 village probably.

P.S. I bet the forum ban by Mario is killing Technology.

DeletedUser

Ummm the fact thats its coming from 1 village probably.

P.S. I bet the forum ban by Mario is killing Technology.

Especially this conversation we are having about him in the public eye.

Do the fakes coincide with any actual attacks?