BORED! Declares On......

DeletedUser

Especially this conversation we are having about him in the public eye.

Do the fakes coincide with any actual attacks?

Naa mageknights sent some real nukes but those died. From what I have learned about bored! this war....

1. They send random trains with no nukes
2. They send LC/Axe/Spear speed fakes
3. They spam fakes
4. They hate me....

DeletedUser

i hate you >.< jk jk, sounds like bored got rusty over time, building up for the major attack? or just being a fail tribe?

DeletedUser

i hate you >.< jk jk, sounds like bored got rusty over time, building up for the major attack? or just being a fail tribe?

I hope this is not their major attack I expect better and I doubt it is a major op. It will be a few days before we see their legit op.

DeletedUser

Naa mageknights sent some real nukes but those died. From what I have learned about bored! this war....

3. They spam fakes
4. They hate me....

If they are faking in the 1000's, thats fairly impressive.

And, you are in charge of a tribe that is at war with them, of course they hate you.

I hope this is not their major attack I expect better and I doubt it is a major op. It will be a few days before we see their legit op.

As do i. But, look at it this way. If this is all they got then all the annoying griping about their apparent ineptness would not be in vain.

DeletedUser

If they are faking in the 1000's, thats fairly impressive.

And, you are in charge of a tribe that is at war with them, of course they hate you.

As do i. But, look at it this way. If this is all they got then all the annoying griping about their apparent ineptness would not be in vain.

I am not technically in charge because well I hate being duke. Was one many years ago in world 7 and all I can say is even though I was good at it the experience was horrible.

No they hate me cause Mario hates me ;)

DeletedUser

I am not technically in charge because well I hate being duke. Was one many years ago in world 7 and all I can say is even though I was good at it the experience was horrible.

No they hate me cause Mario hates me ;)

lol, you are doing something wrong if you aren't hated.

Whats the fake number at?

DeletedUser

3. They spam fakes
4. They hate me....

The Lc fakes must work ;) :lol:

From the start of the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: XPRED
Players: ntguy SamuraiNinja TheDeanMachine1 fr4nc0 ddevore
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 48
Side 2: 7
Difference: 41
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 449,155
Side 2: 55,727
Difference: 393,428
image.php

DeletedUser

The Lc fakes must work ;) :lol:

From the start of the war.

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players: ntguy SamuraiNinja TheDeanMachine1 fr4nc0 ddevore
Side 1: 48
Side 2: 7
Difference: 41
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 449,155
Side 2: 55,727
Difference: 393,428
image.php

Can I do what every tribe says and say they are inactive? They truly were and 2 of them and their techs made me scratch my head. I have a rule if not even your defensive villages have level 3 techs then there is no way I send you support lol

DeletedUser

You know they weren't innactive.

Ntguy went innactive because of the fakes...

Quality players? i think not

DeletedUser

You know they weren't innactive.

Ntguy went innactive because of the fakes...

Quality players? i think not

Actually one of them was on a vacation and went red..... Does that qualify as inactive and maybe its because I have a different standard. If you log on one time a day just to stay green are you truly active or are you just hording villages? To be considered active you have to check your account 3 times a day unless well you never log off and once does it lol

DeletedUser

Actually one of them was on a vacation and went red..... Does that qualify as inactive and maybe its because I have a different standard. If you log on one time a day just to stay green are you truly active or are you just hording villages? To be considered active you have to check your account 3 times a day unless well you never log off and once does it lol

Your high standards seem to have payed off.

DeletedUser

Your high standards seem to have payed off.

Why do I feel as though that is sarcastic? It is not high standards..... If so I would kick everyone who did not have skype, a cell phone to play tw and anyone who plays sports.... (I realize that means I kick myself for the sports part).

DeletedUser

Cause it was sarcastic?

Its a leaders responsibility to train players to play (at least I think it is)

DeletedUser

Cause it was sarcastic?

Its a leaders responsibility to train players to play (at least I think it is)

Stop calling me a leader please! I used to train players hell I have probably trained over 200 players but you know when I joined world 43 it was not to start playing hardcore again. It was to teach a friend of mine who was interested in this game how to play and well he kept asking me to stick around so I have. I have no motivation to train anyone unless they are a friend which in that case I would help them!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: fr4nc0 ntguy

Total conquers:

Side 1: 234
Side 2: 148
Difference: 86

image.php

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 8
Difference: 42

image.php

fixed..

@ AoO i just post some updates, that's all ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Vodka, get off the forums. Also, why did you add 2 players that are still in XPRED on the players part?

DeletedUser

sorry i forgot that rodrick and stuck are not yet been kick :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Come on Mario control your men and make them stop posting on the forums like you said!!!!

To tell you the truth I hope bored! players post anyways lol