Bored? Frustrated? How about a Shake Up?

DeletedUser

Hey there, fellow W44ers...I know these forums might be a tad dead, and our whole W44 might very well be waning. Thought I might throw some ideas out there, see if anyone was interested enough to bite.

Now this doesn't come from nowhere, I've had my fair share of discussions with others on this here world we're playing in. And the one thing I've noticed is that sometimes the climate seems...dismal. We have two major tribes fighting, and some outlying tribes getting their fair share of action here and there. But let's face it, at this rate, we'll be here until Christmas...2015.

Not that I don't mind a world that...lasts. I would only hope that during this time we'd all be enjoying ourselves, and playing for all the reasons that we joined this game in the first place: the strategy, the gameplay, the camaraderie. However, more and more I'm hearing about the frustration of inactivity in tribes, the annoyance at calculating exactly how long it would take to noble someone out, the insults borne of pride. I don't want to play and just "hope" that the enemy quits on me. I want to earn my win (or loss, either way).

And so some, myself included, had wondered if anyone might be interested in a little...shake up. Now, these ideas I present to you, they aren't fully thought out. But they are certainly worth discussion.

So without further ado, here's some thoughts on ways to make this world go from that world that people can't wait to get off of, to a world that people talk about:

1) 5 on 5: Tribes of 5, toe to toe, whoever has the win by next summer, worlds all yours. Pick the teams, give two weeks to prep, fly at 'er. Of course, the tribe numbers could change. 3 on 3, 7 on 7, what have you.

2) 1 vs 1: Split everyone who's interested into two tribes. Playground styles. Drop the inactives, two team captains, pick teams. Again, winner of the ensuing brouhaha by next summer, worlds all yours.

3) Drop all inactive accounts into one big untouchable tribe. If the players return, or players want to join the world later, they take the account and join whatever tribe they want. We can figure out how to make sure no ones being supported, or allow support only or whatever. But leave the nukes and the vills where they are until the accounts delete.

Really, I'm just running through some ideas. Feedback, and other ideas, are appreciated.

I'm actually having a good time at the moment, the war's been interesting and enjoyable for me so far. But I don't think everyone involved, from both sides, shares my opinion. I'm just trying to think things through in an interesting and new manner, so that everyone can have fun. Or at least I'm opening up a good discussion.

So go to it! Discuss!

DeletedUser

I suggest a pick your own 1vs1 partner ( Your dream to face with... your hated enemy!... Your own test of might! ) ... no help no support only you...

whoever stays / wins by next summer will make a tribe and end the world :D

could be D4 vs eurorudy 1vs1 no help no anything only himself!
could be Lord guesty vs Scuba
could be lambezz vs t bone
could be waterguy vs somebody

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am good with the 5 vs 5! Cause i believe some players in Under do not derseve to win PP for winning a world but i am still behind them......For now!!!!!

DeletedUser

5vs5 LAMBEZZ TBONE Thomas Psycho and somebody aggressive vs D4 SCUBA ATTILA and 2 more aggressive? LOL

DeletedUser

Me Pyscho, Leather, T Bone Vs D4 scuba, Atilla. Dao and that is all i an think off! I would be down

You know what i do not even care. I just hate some people winning from other peoples hard work

DeletedUser

Well you cant win a world 5vs5 lol. what about the others? you need to rim them aswell ahahaha

in the end you need to invite them all and win the world... but first you need to know who wins this world through 5vs5 if thats your choice then invite the others

DeletedUser

Or get others to agree to delete after a certain period. In this version, we are playing a gentlemen's game after all (no snickering).

DeletedUser

Lol daoziran does it take too much time that you want it to end now? Your gonna quit soon right? Lol it takes too much time of your life

DeletedUser80937

ElleKay said:
I'm actually having a good time at the moment, the war's been interesting and enjoyable for me so far. But I don't think everyone involved, from both sides, shares my opinion. I'm just trying to think things through in an interesting and new manner, so that everyone can have fun. Or at least I'm opening up a good discussion.

Oh Mam, Dont want to comment on everything you posted. How can 5 vs 5 can bring fun to everyone? It might just bring fun to those 10 players, others???? What would you do when some of them is getting hit much and wants to take a "break due to RL"???? :icon_razz:

lambezz said:
I am good with the 5 vs 5! Cause i believe some players in Under do not derseve to win PP for winning a world but i am still behind them......For now!!!!!

Believe me, they were the ones who are protecting Under's core or whom you call as the players who are not "deserved" to win. In other words, they are your meat shield. :icon_wink:

If PP has to go to those who are only deserved, you need to pick players from each side and make a tribe. Will your egos accept it? Also, who cares about PP? :icon_biggrin:

AoA Hellfire said:
could be D4 vs eurorudy 1vs1 no help no anything only himself!
could be Lord guesty vs Scuba
could be lambezz vs t bone
could be waterguy vs somebody

Where is -Attila-, no one ready to fight 1 vs 1 with that account? :p

Lol daoziran does it take too much time that you want it to end now? Your gonna quit soon right? Lol it takes too much time of your life

Could be one of these too...

1. <You know what it is, I'm not going to tell that>
2. Expecting more to quit in Inc
3. Couldn't find any replacement for people who left already
4. The replacement may not be upto her[and/or Inc] expectation
5. Who knows, She might feel Inc is down atm
6. May be even, all the above

At last,

If I'm Under's duke, I wouldn't accept this deal. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not bored nor frustated here! Let the nukes keep flying!

DeletedUser

This isn't the case at all. Again, I'll reiterate, I'm having a good time. I just like the idea of everyone having a good time. On both sides. (I've spoken to Under members who aren't happy...and as Lambezz has put it, might not be so happy about doing the work for others)

And when I suggested 5 on 5, I didn't mean only two teams, SoG. It could be as many teams that are willing.

Hey, if everyone's happy with the status quo, then I can keep my discussions to myself. We can continue on like every other world before and after, chipping away at each other until RL forces enough members to quit and give the other team the win. Since I'm confident in my own ability to stay until doomsday, no loss for me.

These were merely interesting ideas/discussions that I mulled over with others, thought I'd present them to the world. Apparently the world might not have been prepared for such forward thinking.

DeletedUser

Personally, i really don't want to spend my time on W44 until Christmas of 2015, which is how long it may take at this rate. :|

I'm willing to listen to any suggestions that could shake things up :p

A good shake up does wonders from time to time ;)

DeletedUser

I think your the only one in TW history that doesn't get bored of nobling inactives.

They are so juicy! I'm addict, I try to stop, but Inc players around me keep going inactive so it's impossible.

At least I dont waste 2 every 3 nobles internalling a tribe account btw.

You know, there are people that actually try to find new owners instead of just waiting a player to quit to internal his\her account.

There are people that dont too, they usually end up with too many vills to internal, and a tribe that they try to define active when there are like 4-5 people that have to do all the work. Usually their leader go freak in short time.

Btw, wasnt Inc the place for active accounts only? Why dont you move them in Rawrr or in any of the other dozen academies you have around to help me to understand what I should and what I should not target please.

I dont want to keep ruining your fabulous stats aswell.

DeletedUser

Personally, i really don't want to spend my time on W44 until Christmas of 2015, which is how long it may take at this rate. :|

I'm willing to listen to any suggestions that could shake things up :p

A good shake up does wonders from time to time ;)

Why not? It be fun. lol You can defend for that long the way your going right now

D4alicious

They are so juicy! I'm addict, I try to stop, but Inc players around me keep going inactive so it's impossible.

At least I dont waste 2 every 3 nobles internalling a tribe account btw.

You know, there are people that actually try to find new owners instead of just waiting a player to quit to internal his\her account.

There are people that dont too, they usually end up with too many vills to internal, and a tribe that they try to define active when there are like 4-5 people that have to do all the work. Usually their leader go freak in short time.

Btw, wasnt Inc the place for active accounts only? Why dont you move them in Rawrr or in any of the other dozen academies you have around to help me to understand what I should and what I should not target please.

I dont want to keep ruining your fabulous stats aswell.

You know exactly why AP is inactive so there is no need for that. And it has nothing to do with the attacks.

What I do find funny is that you make her believe you have a personal NAP so that she sends all her D to the other side of the world. Then say how sorry you are and try and coax her into leaving us and joining UNDER. All the while she is just leading you on to see what you will offer while we are all laughing at you. The other thing I find funny is that when Mike and myself have time to defend the account it has no losses and we then nuke/cat your noble villages, even backtiming some nobles and killing them :( Poor you. Then suddenly you realize the account is being watched so you don't send any more attacks and you go back to nobling Medflex/Barbs in UNDER territory where it's safe, then when your tribemates start making headway on AP again (nobody is watching account) you decide you will start attacking AP again.

Stay classy!

DeletedUser

Is anyone watching Adam's account?? Yea i stop attacking it and go back at -Attila- :p

Even tho i am running out of nukes. lol