Boss Family vs. Party!

• Thread starter A humble player
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

many people lose a village, im pretty sure what ever tribe your in has lost more then just 1
Im a lone wolf, not in any tribe. Any one who lose is a loser, thats by definition. If they win, theyll be winners.

DeletedUser88396

Ngunghuong, that makes you a loser, im pretty sure you have lost villages before, and don't say you haven't, cos everyone has lost a village before, unless you have just started up. Lets clear something up. Party! i wouldn't rate as pro, i would rate no tribe as pro, in the end, tw comes down to maths, anyone with half a brain can attack, back time, and snipe. a beginner or pro, does it really matter. Party! are not Beginners, we just have experience at this game, we would like to think we know what we are doing, and we also know how to finish wars that are started...

No this does not mean i think i or my tribe are up myself for knowing that we can win this war, But currently, it boils down to us vs FANG. Fang are a good tribe, but also have some beginners in there tribe, which could lead to a disadvantage, or it could help them, either way, we are aloud to flame each other here, But we also get to know each other. Party! do not think FANG are a bunch of noobs, some of them can play this game, and it will be very interesting to see how this war unfolds. Surely the winning tribe will get alot of confidence from this battle, and hopefully push on, and make people remember them not as players, but as a tribe.

DeletedUser

Gl party. Though id like to say GL FANG and BOSS too as i used to be on that side of the world, i cant :). PArty! will probably end up on top of this one.

DeletedUser88396

btw ngunghuong, i apologies for being inappropriate towards you. But we just wish for this section to stay about FANG and Party!, and other tribes who are involved. If you can talk about this the way everyone else has been, sure, stay here and keep posting, but please do not drag FANG nor Party! into you, e.g. About you not being attacked.

DeletedUser

any new stats or something?

i'll like to see how this war turns out, Good luck Party!

DeletedUser

Ngunghuong, that makes you a loser, im pretty sure you have lost villages before, and don't say you haven't, cos everyone has lost a village before, unless you have just started up. Lets clear something up. Party! i wouldn't rate as pro, i would rate no tribe as pro, in the end, tw comes down to maths, anyone with half a brain can attack, back time, and snipe. a beginner or pro, does it really matter. Party! are not Beginners, we just have experience at this game, we would like to think we know what we are doing, and we also know how to finish wars that are started...

No this does not mean i think i or my tribe are up myself for knowing that we can win this war, But currently, it boils down to us vs FANG. Fang are a good tribe, but also have some beginners in there tribe, which could lead to a disadvantage, or it could help them, either way, we are aloud to flame each other here, But we also get to know each other. Party! do not think FANG are a bunch of noobs, some of them can play this game, and it will be very interesting to see how this war unfolds. Surely the winning tribe will get alot of confidence from this battle, and hopefully push on, and make people remember them not as players, but as a tribe.
1. From the beginnning I admitted to be a Noob in the game, so being a loser in the game is very normal.

2. I just made jokes when you guys were talking big:lol:, coz thru the reports posted here, your targets are small in troop strength. They can have high points, but the defence is really bad, so it is easy target.

3. Ill admit your strength if you can show a real epic battle for all to see. Atm, I just see small clashes:axemen::axemen:

4. GL with ur tribe and dont try to shy ppl away when they just say something not pleasant. I dont call any of your guys noobs and shout to you Shut up, but I see you guys use them very frequently:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

btw ngunghuong, i apologies for being inappropriate towards you. But we just wish for this section to stay about FANG and Party!, and other tribes who are involved. If you can talk about this the way everyone else has been, sure, stay here and keep posting, but please do not drag FANG nor Party! into you, e.g. About you not being attacked.
Nice words.

You can see my above comments. Ill promise i wont drag you guys towards my village any more.

For your war with Fang, i dont side with Fang. But I choose to test my strength against your members, as a freelance. So just tell them to have a look out.

GL:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well said Split. As much as anyone, I love a good flame, and TW is no exception. ngung, no offense, your not involved in this war, if you'd like to talk about it, feel free to, but not every post on the forums has to be about you. This thread is about Fang, BoFM, .D. and any others I may have missed vs PARTY. Had we not felt threatened by you guys, we never would have banded together as we did. I mean, lets look at the facts. Pre war, FANG and BOSS were trading blows in their own war. Think of what would cause 2 tribes at war with each other to, as the Great Vanilla Ice would say, "Stop, Collaborate and Listen". It wasn't just because we wanted to go after PARTY, any tribe in their right mind supports its members and goes after threats to its survival. It's just a measure of how dedicated that tribe is. We in the K just took the proactive approach and decided to meet you guys head on before you all got any more nobles. The phrase "Hit em early while they're still small" comes to mind. Anyways, before this becomes a TLDR, have fun, and lets keep fighting. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser88396

to be honest i'm waiting for a retaliation attack :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

doubt that'll happen for a bit, especially from him :lol:
you should cat him into nothing :p

DeletedUser88396

na, there someone stronger beside him, :D, need to deal with that player before catting him into nothing.. + i wouldn't cat him to nothing, i would leave his warehouse and and pits for a good farm

DeletedUser

Im a lone wolf, not in any tribe. Any one who lose is a loser, thats by definition. If they win, theyll be winners.

Dude if ur not in any tribes You dont need to be here gosh.

Lol I want to join party!
But if i do everyone around me will attack me :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

na, there someone stronger beside him, :D, need to deal with that player before catting him into nothing.. + i wouldn't cat him to nothing, i would leave his warehouse and and pits for a good farm

when you get done with the other guy your gonna get 2 nice farms :p

DeletedUser

Dude if ur not in any tribes You dont need to be here gosh.

Lol I want to join party!
But if i do everyone around me will attack me :p
Why? You can be here only when in a tribe. That sounds new to me:icon_razz::axemen::axemen:

Status
Not open for further replies.