Bottom 10 Tribes?

Quasako

What tribes do you think would make the bottom 10?

:axemen: x300 + :ram: x300 = :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser35138

What a noob, you look in ranking at the top of the page. Isnt it obvious.

DeletedUser35138

You wanna see disrespectful, take a look at how much sh*t MEA have to take. We take it very well if you ask me.

And people are calling our members noobs, and they dont even know thier names. That is disrespect. If you take a look through these forums, you will see i am actually one of the more respectful people.

ku821

NO people like you give your family the name noob
im not even in w18 and by reading these forums for five minutes i see all you are is a dedicated noob

DeletedUser35138

You do not know me, i am no noob, call me it if you must, but i know what i am and that isnt a noob.

DeletedUser

You do not know me, i am no noob, call me it if you must, but i know what i am and that isnt a noob.

Actually i do not even know you and your lack of respect and just plain rudeness tells me your a noob or have issues, take your pick. Does it make you feel better insulting people who are new to this game, or maybe you feel a sense of power when you know that you know more. So how's about you shush up, your just embarrassing yourself.

DeletedUser

NO people like you give your family the name noob
im not even in w18 and by reading these forums for five minutes i see all you are is a dedicated noob

Not disrespecting anyone, but I don't really feel like the label "noob" can be applied to anyone whose been playing longer than 6 months.

I AM a "noob". I've been playing for about 2 weeks. As I have recently posted in most of the other forums, can we stop the hating on M.E.A. Ok so maybe a couple of their players stuck their noses where they don't belong. Maybe they did recruit many players at the beginning, many of them so colorfully called "noobs".

But I point out this. Particuarly to you Ku821, you were a "noob" once. Everyone is. Without the chance and protection of a tribe those of us who are new don't have a chance to get better.

My point - stop the noob hating

Cheers,
Dawn

DeletedUser

Well i am sorry if i offended you, what i was referring to when i said noob was the fact that he was new with the ability to think, or at least type sensible messages.

DeletedUser22544

Also M.E.A n00bishly declared war before nobles were out and proctection was over.That helped them to gain a reputation as n00bs.

DeletedUser35138

Mate i only said somebody was a noob ONCE take a look around the forums, you will see i have respect, and alot more than some people. So dont snap at me as soon as i say one thing that is probably not needed.

Im sure you have called someone a noob directly before. Im sure almost all of us here have. So that would basically make you a hypocrit. I dont want to continue talking about noobs and MEA.

Can we just get over all this cr*p im really getting bored of it. Im sure you have better things to talk about.

DeletedUser

Well i am sorry if i offended you, what i was referring to when i said noob was the fact that he was new with the ability to think, or at least type sensible messages.

Polonium my good sir,
I think it is fair to give dazzdog the benefit of the doubt. It is very difficult not to be rude to other people especially when they are essentially bashing your tribe and your skill level. It is natural for people to react with scorn. I am not defending nor excusing anything he has said the might offend people. But on the same note, if people continue the insulting and bashing then those who are being trashed on will continue to be "rude".

Also to edit this quickly, to N00bKing, that action has been explained, accounted for, and called off by RoyalMarine124 (I think I got your name correct, if I didn't, I apologize). So if at all possible can we move on from that.

Cheers,
Dawn

DeletedUser22544

Also to edit this quickly, to N00bKing, that action has been explained, accounted for, and called off by RoyalMarine124 (I think I got your name correct, if I didn't, I apologize). So if at all possible can we move on from that.

Cheers,
Dawn

You have to realise this forum is for P&P,a lot of the things said in here are just propaganda.
See,for example,by his posts I wouldn't call Dazzdog a n00b,but by their early game actions I would call M.E.A n00bs.
Personally,I see nothing offensive about the word n00b,look at my name n00b kin9.
n00b is just a general term used a lot on these and most online forums.

DeletedUser

You have to realise this forum is for P&P,a lot of the things said in here are just propaganda.
See,for example,by his posts I wouldn't call Dazzdog a n00b,but by their early game actions I would call M.E.A n00bs.
Personally,I see nothing offensive about the word n00b,look at my name n00b kin9.
n00b is just a general term used a lot on these and most online forums.

Never disagreed with you, It is an overused term. It's mainly just the connotations that often offend people.

Cheers,
Dawn

DeletedUser35138

Our tribe has come along way since the time we declared war, we no longer are at war with anyone. We dont expect to start any wars for a long time. MEA is a very different tribe since then.

Dont think we are noobs because of an early mistake made. Yes it was noobish, but it was in a way provoked. It is all over now so can we put it behind ourselves, accept the fact the MEA has changed and pretend nothing ever happened.

DeletedUser22544

So you are saying that we should adapt a more flexible posture with M.E.A by employing a wait and see approach before applying the label n00bs on you?

DeletedUser

You wanna see disrespectful, take a look at how much sh*t MEA have to take. We take it very well if you ask me.

Dude really think hard next time before you post something ...
The up part to this is we now know MEA takes sh*t very well . And I was thinking they were alergic to it ...

:icon_twisted: