Bottom 10 Tribes?

livefromthe216

You wanna see disrespectful, take a look at how much sh*t MEA have to take. We take it very well if you ask me.

And people are calling our members noobs, and they dont even know thier names. That is disrespect. If you take a look through these forums, you will see i am actually one of the more respectful people.

I dont see why this has gone to M.E.A again .... oh wait you brought it up, as your tribe seems to do alot, bring heat on themselves. Now, you being disrespectful to a new player asking a question is alot different then me calling you a noob because you and your tribe are incompetant morons, and you continue to give us reason to suspect you are noobs. Not to be confused at all with newb, which is what a 'new' player is.

DeletedUser34827

we now know MEA takes sh*t very well . And I was thinking they were alergic to it ...

:icon_twisted:
LOL :lol:
They take sh* really well. But they should work harder because their rivals from =NK= are close on the heels they has 5 tribes family yet. MEA should force to create MEA6!
:)

DeletedUser

Rebel duke, Double post, and there are only 3 MEA's now, please pay attention to events.

As to why this came on MEA, lets not start the, "You started it!" "No, YOU started it!" bull, I mean, guys, we all here are over 10 right?

DeletedUser

Bottom

Mushy!!
Because Mushy will be the only tribe in the world.. Just joking..
Ofcourse, the one who will be awarded in Bottom 10 tribe is a tribe we don't know. A tribe with only one member..

By the way.. To the one who asked question.. Just asked questions..
Message me in game I am gladly to teach beginners.. Not everyone has been a noob before.. Because a noob is a person who closed his ideas to realities..
Its a P&P forum.. Not a forum to asked for a date.. ^_^

DeletedUser

"Everyone was once a noob...so what is the big deal???
"Any war of words should just PM each other,it will save more space rather just reading all of it...:):icon_biggrin::icon_cool: :scout:+:lightcavalry:=:heavycavalry:

hogarth01

DoS is in alot of Wars atm.

If i was not sadly banned DoS would still be at the top! With me banned they have gone from Hero to Zero.

DeletedUser35138

How did you get banned? and the top 20 isnt really determined until about 2-3 months into the game. Who knows in a few months the current top 20 tribes could be gone. Only time will tell.

livefromthe216

you better be careful, if word gets out that when people eat you they start trippin, there might be an increase of shrooming in your area!

DeletedUser

*peaks in from W19 forums* WOW this world is a bunch of n00bs *leaves quitely and undetected*