Brave! Discussion

DeletedUser

Pirana and DIE cant be counted as casual expansion....No they can be :lol:
No but seriously we do have some conquers against them but not warring full time..
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Brave!
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 10
Difference: 73

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 658,702
Side 2: 76,092
Difference: 582,610

chart

[/spoil]
And when did they got that 10 conquers :icon_eek:

Repinski

I guess but I didn;t really count them due to you guys basically being down with them since you've taken their K.

DeletedUser

Where did I say -XIII- were better? Where did I say Brave! were bad? I was simply making an analysis about how currently -XIII- and Brave! have very similar war stats over the past month.

I just wanted to point out that, as leagaldeath already mentioned, people quit/get kicked/leave; so these pictures show our growth a little better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just wanted to point out that, as leagaldeath already mentioned, people quit/get kicked/leave; so these pictures show our growth a little better.

The difference is for a rank 3 tribe your stats against others really aint so good, you get most of your growth by recruiting and we get ours by nobling and a very small amount of recruiting.

Obviously im not saying -XIII- is better than Brave! but you guys can hardly brag with the stats you have.. compare them to subv' or eb-gb stats for example.

DeletedUser

Then again u compared them to 2 higher ranked tribes. Lets have a look at the other tribes contending for the #3 spot below the 2 super powers.

image.php
Brave! + ~14mil (fairly steady growth)
Compared to:

image.php
PIRANA - ~12mil (slimming down and losing vills to SubV, then that rise is probs the -DIE- merge)
and
image.php
SYN + ~3.5mil (possibly internalling [not a big rise])
and
image.php
eQu + ~7.5mil (looks to be thru recruitment with that sudden rise)

and we have already seen XIII's

Their stats aren't amazing but compared to every1 except the 2 tribes that outrank them they are better. So i would say Brave are #3 for a reason. That reason = theres no1 else good enough yet. Therefore they have bragging rights over every1 except SubV and Eb-Gb's.

disclaimer: none of the comments in this post were researched, just assumptions. So they may well be completely incorrect... but probably not
:lol:

DeletedUser

The difference is for a rank 3 tribe your stats against others really aint so good, you get most of your growth by recruiting and we get ours by nobling and a very small amount of recruiting.

Obviously im not saying -XIII- is better than Brave! but you guys can hardly brag with the stats you have.. compare them to subv' or eb-gb stats for example.

Ok,there are many players who could say that Brave! don't doing too good(it can be discussed,maybe we could be better,but we are improving everyday),with those players I don't want to argue cause it can goes from now to infinity Someone:"You are bad!",Brave!:"No,we aren't!",S:"You are not doing great.",B:"You don't know anything,we are doing absolutely great.",S:"Your tribe suck.",B:"No,you suck.",S:"Blah,blah,bla...",B:"Blah,blah,bla,bla...".............

But when someone say "you get most of your growth by recruiting and we get ours by nobling and a very small amount of recruiting",I have to came here and to start arguing cause it will be finished very quick...

Brave! doesn't earn points by nobling:

http://www.twstats.com/en48/index.php?page=achievements&display=tennoblewin

http://map.k-io.com/maps/48/topnoblers.png

:icon_idea: O yeaaaaa,you are 100% right about that,we are so,so bad in nobling...And stats lie,don't believe into that what you see..... :icon_eek:

BTW can someone tell,do you remember when you last time you checked Top Noblers Map and Brave! wasn't in Top3?I am asking cause I have really bad memory,I remember only what I saw in last 3 months... :lol:

:icon_idea: Oh almost to forget if you want to see how -XIII- doing about nobling check same links,but I will give you hint go from bottom,it is easier...

DeletedUser94386

ouch that was totaly PWNED......

like i say bring facts not assumtioms

DeletedUser

lol for sum1 who doesnt want a flame war u sure post obnoxiously.

but u did make a valid point. and are completely right.

while u check those stats however, feel free to click on the "ennoble loser" link and have a browse through that list. Once again im not saying we are better than Brave! that goes without saying really as they are double in points what we are and outrank us with OD too. What im saying is we are in a very different situation. And cmon, we arent all bad ^.^

DeletedUser92142

nit hajah, let me state the obvious. Brave in my mind are cowards. Why? Your ranked top 3 and thats the best you can do? Run to the rim? Fight some of Pirana (like that is actually a challenge)? I take it your licking SubV's ass so they don't own you guys right? I'm sure the top 3 all have some type of relationship with each other. Whether it be a NAP, alliance, or just an agreement. It's sad though. You can post those stats but you back them up by showing you fought crappy tribes. FIGHT SubV. Show us your backbone or has someone ripped it out already?

You posted a link of your nobles:

http://www.twstats.com/en48/index.php?page=achievements&display=tennoblelose

I take it losing villages is a part of fighting pirana/die and fear right? 99 within a week seems like someone has a problem.

Now lets talk about stats. Correct stats, rep posted stats of ours but didn't include all tribes were fighting

Compared to our size and to Brave! size, equal? No. Far behind? Yes. Competition? Sure seems like it.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: -XIII-
Side 2:
Tribes: Rogue, COTA~A, DAS, SHNOBI, TB Inc, PST, -COTA-, Khaos, XWolf1

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 260
Side 2: 24
Difference: 236

chart

[/spoil]

Now lets take things a bit further:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: Last week
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 0
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 23
Difference: 23

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 40
Difference: 40

chart

[/spoil]
Seems like you guys like barbs more than us right? I bet if you were fighting SubV you wouldn't have to worry about barbs.

Let's dig a little bit deeper!!!! You bring up how many villages you guys nobled within a week, let me help you out there:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 89
Side 2: 89
Difference: 0

chart

[/spoil]
You see what I mean right? OH OK!

wee bit further?

http://www.twstats.com/en48/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=9404&pn=1&type=gain&enemy=-1&min=0&max=0
in case you didn't know where to see all the villages you've nobled came from.

You may point out that we have Pirana below us and khaos to the east of us. Were fighting enough tribes as it is to have to deal with either one of those tribes. Although many people may want to hit khaos or pirana, just don't see it happening strategic wise. Not smart what so ever so don't even bring it up. I hope I have provided you with enough proof to keep you quiet for a bit.

Remember, -XIII- in size doesn't compare to Brave!. Yet our monthly conquers are keeping up with a top 3 tribe. I believe were doing a great job. Can't knock that now can you? Be real for once and try not to always resort to flaming when you have people like me around. Not a Brave! move.

So let's see how good my math skills are compared to our awesome blogger.

381 is the total number of conquers you've had this week. 89 internals + 40 barbs. Now 89+40=129.

381-129=252

Although it's still more than our conquers, don't bring up stats when you know for a fact you nobled 89 internals in a week. Every tribe has barb munchers so I won't even really bring that topic up.

Summary: Although we don't compare in size, we compare close enough in monthly conquers. Enough for me to actually come here and post all this.

Now please, say something stupid so I can flame how I normally do. Because, it's about time someone showed me up. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Always a spotlight on Brave!

Most of our wars have been fought in private which is why no one has seen us fight any "worthy" tribes, the ones we fought were all worthy and some bigger than us when the wars started.

It's interesting, and we can understand why, all the calls for Brave! to fight SubV come from other tribes that also border or may soon border SubV. (Vested interests maybe)

When the time comes to fighting SubV we will do it for our own reasons not for posters on the forum.

One point is we are not currently fighting F34R. I know it doesn't stop the rumours though.

On the issue of Barbs, we can't help it if players turn barb after they are attacked, any player will take built villages if they turn barb.

In terms of growth, it's been stated we have not been out of the top 3 noblers for any significant time over the past few months and as long as I've been checking these stats.

The comparisons to other lower tribes do not interest us, they will do what they will do for their tribe. They are not us and not in third place in this world. They are also not in the same position as Brave! We are where we are with little opposition as we have killed all the serious opposition already.

I know other tribes look south east with envy and wish they had got their area under control as Brave! have.

Brave! will follow their plans and not swerve for false respect, we know we have respect where it matters, the ones that don't respect what we've achieved don't matter.

Flame away. :)

DeletedUser

Ok,Caglen told almost all that I wanted to say,but still I would like to add few more things,internal nobling,every tribe has it but unlike others we don't kicking out our inactive members and than do nobling we just noble them and we know it looks bad in stats but it is safest possible way to do such thing,also there are few internal merging so it also take part in those numbers...Second you take 101 non barbarian villa in last week and Brave! take 252 it is hard to be compared...But than again it is not our aim to be compared with tribe with weaker rank than our...

:icon_idea:Just one more thing you are done brilliant math when you counted our noblings 381(total) - 89(internal) - 40(barbs)=252,but somehow you "forgot" that lost villas are 99(total) - 89(internal)=10...But maybe I am just stupid and maybe that is not correct... :icon_eek: Ouch I did it again... :lol:

And war with SubV,yes we know whole world would like to see that happening,don't worry it will maybe happen in a year or two from now when that war going to decide who will win this world,that is just how I see that,who knows maybe I am wrong... :)

DeletedUser

BTW can someone tell,do you remember when you last time you checked Top Noblers Map and Brave! wasn't in Top3?I am asking cause I have really bad memory,I remember only what I saw in last 3 months... :lol:

Alright while I do believe Brave! hasnt been out of the top 4 in a really long time. I call BS on the top three because I look at the map almost everytime they update. Brave! has been in the top three a lot but I know that piranha, SubV and Eb Gb are above them sometimes too.

If you dont believe me just thought I would remind everyone I am co-manager of the maps so its kinda my job plus I like to see how the borders are expanding. Lastly I hope to finally be on one of them shortly.

Most of our wars have been fought in private which is why no one has seen us fight any "worthy" tribes, the ones we fought were all worthy and some bigger than us when the wars started.

In terms of growth, it's been stated we have not been out of the top 3 noblers for any significant time over the

Now yes, you guys fight your wars in private and dont post them on the forums much but that doesnt mean you have fought anyone that shows you guys are a proven tribe. You are winning all your wars but you havent taken on anyone that I consider good.

Now I know your choices for doing this arent really good because that leaves only SubV for right now and as everyone should know the top three tribes are probably not going to fight any time soon. So I consider you a great tribe but I dont consider you a proven tribe because you havent had the chance to do so yet.

EDIT:
Since this tread got some things added to it and other things changed can we change the title to Brave! discussion.

DeletedUser

History rarely remembers the fallen just the victors!

I wish they'd stop pi@@ing about with the forum threads.

DeletedUser

History rarely remembers the fallen just the victors!

I wish they'd stop pi@@ing about with the forum threads.

Dont just use some over quoted saying to try and make a point. Brave! hasnt fought anyone tribes to gain my respect period. Its not that I dont remember them.

DeletedUser

The same can be said of many tribes, were pirana a tribe to fear? did risen put up a good fight? Did subv beat Flame?

What makes a tribe one that gains you respect to fight?

A big tribe?

One that fights back and takes some killing?

One that turns over and disbands?

Would you consider Brave! to be a tribe that would gain you respect if you fought it?

DeletedUser

The same can be said of many tribes, were pirana a tribe to fear? did risen put up a good fight? Did subv beat Flame?
I dont think any gave SubV respect for Piranha but we have steam rolled through them so far. Now Risen I believe was a good example of how to run great ops that take a large number of villages. And I hasnt around for most of flame

What makes a tribe one that gains you respect to fight?
You impressively crush a tribe that has good players in it. Or you take on one of the better tribes and beat them. Or run impressive Ops that take a LARGE number of villages

A big tribe?
Already answered

One that fights back and takes some killing?
That would help because it proves either you arent as good or that the tribe you are attacking isnt a plus over

One that turns over and disbands?
Dont get the point to this one

Would you consider Brave! to be a tribe that would gain you respect if you fought it?
As i have said you guys only have one option right now for that to happen. And we both know it wont happen for a while. So I guess expand your borders toward eQu because they want to be tested as well and you would gain my respect by crushing them or vice versa.

Any other questions

DeletedUser

Why do you feel we need your respect?

When the time is right you will have your reason to respect us or not.

Subv has done a great job and has my respect for the great leadership, however that doesn't mean we fear them or any other tribe.

We know respect is material and comes from having a good forum presence, I hate the forums, and what's happened today is one of the reasons why.

You'll see I only come on now and again. And am likely to fade away for a while again. Though the discussion and push for war will continue no doubt.

DeletedUser

Why do you feel we need your respect?

When the time is right you will have your reason to respect us or not.

Subv has done a great job and has my respect for the great leadership, however that doesn't mean we fear them or any other tribe.

We know respect is material and comes from having a good forum presence, I hate the forums, and what's happened today is one of the reasons why.

You'll see I only come on now and again. And am likely to fade away for a while again. Though the discussion and push for war will continue no doubt.

Alright, I never once said you needed my respect or wanted it even. Heck I even said I thought Brave! was a great tribe. I just said they hadnt proven it yet. But i do expect you guys to earn my respect over time but you just havent yet. So dont get all mad, this is the externals and I like giving my opinion. Im good at it :lol:.

But Brave! not being on the forums is not my reason for them not having my respect. I look at stats and wars. And honestly not many tribes have my respect lol. It doesnt mean I dont like a tribe just means they havent PROVED they are great

DeletedUser94386

What im saying is we are in a very different situation. And cmon, we arent all bad ^.^

em is this entirely true?

ur going for the rim attacking SHinobi (just like brave! going for the rim)
u have a big tribe next 2 u PIRANA(u can claim them noobs but....? just like BRAVE! has SUBV next 2 them)
ur nobling tribes that are noobs and a lot smaller(just like BRAVE!)

situacion might be diffrent but....? ur acting the same way

and no ur not all bad but it seems some of ur memebrs think they can take on the world...

1-they say BDE is easy for -XIII- (understandable why u think so)

2-they say u can take on EQU :)icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: please tell me why)

3- now ur memebrs say that they are better than BRAVE!:icon_eek:

so my question is....

why dont u add EB-GBS and SUBV 2 that list while were at it??

no ur not all bad nuketech.....well at keast u arent:)

but it seems most of the bad ones post here...

DeletedUser

I understand.

Just remember the reason we've fought no one of note is there's only one tribe we allowed to live near us that grew into a tribe of note (I'm sure Rev will be chuckling at that).

The others we killed before they got to be a tribe of note, we felt it more important to kill the tribes that may become a threat rather than wait till they gained us respect. :)