Brave! Discussion

DeletedUser

Alright I can go with that just because I don't know about SubV history plus I think we have come to an understanding anyway :)

Repinski

Firstly I'd like to say wow a lot transpired while I was off.

But when someone say "you get most of your growth by recruiting and we get ours by nobling and a very small amount of recruiting",I have to came here and to start arguing cause it will be finished very quick...

Brave! doesn't earn points by nobling:

http://www.twstats.com/en48/index.php?page=achievements&display=tennoblewin

http://map.k-io.com/maps/48/topnoblers.png

:icon_idea: Oh almost to forget if you want to see how -XIII- doing about nobling check same links,but I will give you hint go from bottom,it is easier...

Hey Dippy Lou Lou, I compared 1 month stats so why your using 1 week stats to argue for you is pointless as we were looking at the larger picture.

em is this entirely true?

ur going for the rim attacking SHinobi (just like brave! going for the rim)
u have a big tribe next 2 u PIRANA(u can claim them noobs but....? just like BRAVE! has SUBV next 2 them)
ur nobling tribes that are noobs and a lot smaller(just like BRAVE!)

situacion might be diffrent but....? ur acting the same way

False. When -XIII- started on -COTA- F. They were larger. When -XIII- started on SHNOBI F. they were chasing refugees so that argument is null by default.

Repinski

I just wanted to point out that, as leagaldeath already mentioned, people quit/get kicked/leave; so these pictures show our growth a little better.

Oh and I would like to point out that I wasn't comparing total growth. I was comparing war stats over the past month.

DeletedUser

and no ur not all bad but it seems some of ur memebrs think they can take on the world...

1-they say BDE is easy for -XIII- (understandable why u think so)

2-they say u can take on EQU :)icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: please tell me why)

3- now ur memebrs say that they are better than BRAVE!:icon_eek:

so my question is....

why dont u add EB-GBS and SUBV 2 that list while were at it??

no ur not all bad nuketech.....well at keast u arent:)

but it seems most of the bad ones post here...

i would also like to see XIII vs Khaos, not coz i want to attack them but i can imagine the mail conversations. they would be epic!!

Who would win?
XIII of course, Khaos are teh nublets! We would let LK44 in and maybe king zen then move on 2 take SYN and EB-GB's. Easy as pie ^.^

maybe a -XIII- VS. Rogue, Khaos and the -COTA- family. from how nuke represents himself he thinks he can push through syn and us with ease so that shouldnt be a problematic war for them :icon_wink:

hahaha easy! throw in DIE/PIRANA too that way we can pwn on all 4 fronts ^.^
that way once we noble out PIRANA we can push thru SubV and onto Brave too :D

hehehehehehe ^.^

DeletedUser

Hey Dippy Lou Lou, I compared 1 month stats so why your using 1 week stats to argue for you is pointless as we were looking at the larger picture.

Sorry it must be that I miss that your post,can you please point me where is it?

DeletedUser

all Brave! do is pretty much recruit refuges and try to b the big man by barking orders.
unfortunatly as most tribes Refugee's will still be hunted down.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Shock
Side 2:
Tribes: Brave!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,651
Side 2: 8,610
Difference: 10,041

chart
[/SPOIL]

not the best i know but meh thought i would post it.

seigneurdemort

all brave! Do is pretty much recruit refuges and try to b the big man by barking orders.
Unfortunatly as most tribes refugee's will still be hunted down.

[spoil]side 1:
tribes: Shock
side 2:
tribes: Brave!

timeframe: forever

total conquers against opposite side:

side 1: 2
side 2: 1
difference: 1

chart

points value of total conquers against opposite side:

side 1: 18,651
side 2: 8,610
difference: 10,041

chart
[/spoil]

not the best i know but meh thought i would post it.

zomg why zoo talking on externals wizout my permissionz!

DeletedUser

False. When -XIII- started on -COTA- F. They were larger. When -XIII- started on SHNOBI F. they were chasing refugees so that argument is null by default.

The COTA part isn't entirely true. COTA was ranked around 25 when XIII started expanding. If you mean COTA occupied more of K21 then now you're right ofourse :p

DeletedUser

em is this entirely true?

ur going for the rim attacking SHinobi (just like brave! going for the rim)
u have a big tribe next 2 u PIRANA(u can claim them noobs but....? just like BRAVE! has SUBV next 2 them)
ur nobling tribes that are noobs and a lot smaller(just like BRAVE!)

situacion might be diffrent but....? ur acting the same way

and no ur not all bad but it seems some of ur memebrs think they can take on the world...

1-they say BDE is easy for -XIII- (understandable why u think so)

2-they say u can take on EQU :)icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: please tell me why)
3- now ur memebrs say that they are better than BRAVE!:icon_eek:

[/B]no ur not all bad nuketech.....well at keast u arent:)

but it seems most of the bad ones post here...

Ill explain it for you since you are obviously a new player.

You are completely full of it, how exactly is 10 of our members maximum vs 50 of shnobi's members equate to nobling a tribe alot smaller than us - Obviously they are techinically smaller but presence and villages in k12/13 its near enough an even fight.

Limited fronts mean its a fair fight, for example a few of us are attacking a 400-700k point guys right now, hardly an unfair fight is it?

Some of the tribe is attacking -COTA-, maybe 10 players there vs all of cota, which is a fair fight since they have more points and villages than us in k21, which means we are the ones outnumbered here because of seperate fronts..by your logic our whole tribe points means its unfair as if the whole tribe is attacking shnobi.

Another difference is that brave! is rank 3 and -XIII- is rank 7, which means the rank 3 tribe is obviously expected to do alot more and attack tribes more of its size, your comparing us like we are the same rank and size.

Get your facts next time before making yourself look even more nooby, which you do a good job of anyway with your terrible grammar and terrible tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Sorry it must be that I miss that your post,can you please point me where is it?

That's probably because over half the posts in this thread right now were moved by MKC out of the top 20 thread. Here is my post.

[SPOIL]
1: SubV - The well deserved rank 1 tribe of this world. Crushing PIRANA very easily and efficiently but I must say I am a bit disappointed in them. I think they should go to war with EB-GBs while both tribes are in their prime instead of waiting till the end of the world.

2: EB-GBs - Rank 2 in the world. They showed their might when they crushed Mighty and for that I have gained respect for them. Again like with what I said about SubV, I think they should war SubV while both tribes are in their prime instead of waiting.

3: Brave! - Making a mad dash for the rim but is it really a dash? Their war progress is very similar to -XIII-'s when you combine the war conquers for both tribes. Looks like size is far from everything.

[SPOIL]Brave!'s Stats
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: F34R, T-U, T-U-A!
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 224
Difference: 202

chart

Side 1: 191,470
Side 2: 1,698,618
Difference: 1,507,148

chart
[/SPOIL]

-XIII-'s Stats
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Rogue, PST, TB Inc, SHNOBI, -COTA-, COTA~A
Side 2:
Tribes: -XIII-

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 205
Difference: 182

chart

Side 1: 165,890
Side 2: 1,475,114
Difference: 1,309,224

chart
[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

4: PIRANA - Just like most goldfish, they have proven they have a short life expectancy.

5: SYN - Sadly having troubles recently with Khaos but I don't see them going down. They will hold out in my eyes like they have been for a very long time.

6: eQu - I think I have made it very clear I do not hold a high opinion of this tribe. They have yet to prove themselves in this world.

7: -XIII- - With stats nearly identical to the rank 3 tribe in the world, I only see these guys growing and becoming more dangerous.

8: BDE - They be muching on zeh barbs! Not to mention they are a family tribe.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>
Side 2:
Tribes: BDE, BDE1

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 400
Difference: 400

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 877,337
Difference: 877,337

chart
[/SPOIL]

9: Khaos - I see their time getting closer and closer to an end. It's quite obvious they are not on good terms with -XIII- and I expect them to end up in war over this SHNOBI F. shenanigans.

10: F34R - Getting roasted by Brave!

11-20: 10 tribes - I'm just too lazy.
[/SPOIL]

The COTA part isn't entirely true. COTA was ranked around 25 when XIII started expanding. If you mean COTA occupied more of K21 then now you're right ofourse :p

I said -COTA- F. Not just -COTA-. The family as a whole were larger or the same size way back when. Keep in mind I'm the manager of the w48 updating maps, it's my job to know this.

DeletedUser

Oh yes I saw that post but I totally forget on it,but again you take there only our stats against 2 tribes while we are expanding in every direction and waring(under this I don't mean official war) with almost everyone near us...I mean just take a look at this post http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5584838&postcount=2470 and you will see that we at Brave! increased number of our villas for 1,452 in less than a month while -XIII- take 541 in same period so you can not compare 2 tribes with showing only part of their activities....

Repinski

Oh yes I saw that post but I totally forget on it,but again you take there only our stats against 2 tribes while we are expanding in every direction and waring(under this I don't mean official war) with almost everyone near us...I mean just take a look at this post http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5584838&postcount=2470 and you will see that we at Brave! increased number of our villas for 1,452 in less than a month while -XIII- take 541 in same period so you can not compare 2 tribes with showing only part of their activities....

Umm I compared your main wars with -XIII-'s main wars. You don't think they are only nobling -COTA- F. and SHNOBI F. do you? :lol:

DeletedUser

No OFC I don't think they noble only them in your post it say they take 205 villas from them and I told they take for whole month 541 in total while Brave! take 224 from T-U F. and F34R as showen at your post and take 1452 in total,what I want to say you can not compare 2 tribes by partial stats cause their noblings in that wars are around 40% of their total noblings, while Brave!'s noblings are only around 15% of total noblings that we made in last month...Based on that you can talk that maybe we should pay more attention on our main wars or something like that,but you can not compare us to some other tribe based on that stats,cause some tribes will focus all their players(or at least most of them) on some war or on some action while those wars for Brave! are not some big organized actions,that are actions of few players who are bordering with T-U F. and F34R,if that were some massive action against some of those 2 tribe those wars would be already past but we would be forced to slowdown our growth in other directions......I hope that now you realize why I don't think those comparation were good...

Repinski

No OFC I don't think they noble only them in your post it say they take 205 villas from them and I told they take for whole month 541 in total while Brave! take 224 from T-U F. and F34R as showen at your post and take 1452 in total,what I want to say you can not compare 2 tribes by partial stats cause their noblings in that wars are around 40% of their total noblings, while Brave!'s noblings are only around 15% of total noblings that we made in last month...Based on that you can talk that maybe we should pay more attention on our main wars or something like that,but you can not compare us to some other tribe based on that stats,cause some tribes will focus all their players(or at least most of them) on some war or on some action while those wars for Brave! are not some big organized actions,that are actions of few players who are bordering with T-U F. and F34R,if that were some massive action against some of those 2 tribe those wars would be already past but we would be forced to slowdown our growth in other directions......I hope that now you realize why I don't think those comparation were good...

You just agreed that F34R and T-U F. were your main wars and so with that my comparison is accurate due to the stats only comparing the main wars of the two tribes and not all the noblings or growth in general. Keep in mind -XIII- are less than half the size of Brave! but yet the stats over the past month of ONLY both tribe's main wars are very similar.

DeletedUser

I know that they have 19 members less than Brave! and I agree that ONLY stats from main wars are very similar...But trust me those stats could be much better in our favor that whole tribe was focused only on those 2 tribes,I am sure you will agree about that...

Repinski

and I agree that ONLY stats from main wars are very similar...

So in other words, your past arguing about my analysis was completely pointless as you agree with me on the subject I brought up.

I wasn't looking for excuses or justifications, I just made an analysis about the two tribes in my top 20 rating. I didn't mean anything other than what I said so stop trying to read between the lines when there isn't a gap.

DeletedUser

These are some numbers from the extended version i posted in or tribe forum.

22/11/2010___T-U___18___74___10,876,330(-0,33 Mil)___1,458(-145)
27/10/2010___T-U___16___95___11,206,902___1,603

Comment: 87 left and 68 new members.

As you can see T-U have been kicking/losing a lot of members over the last month and the conquers against these players wont show in the stats.

And now the Brave! numbers so everyone know what we are talking about

2/11/2010___Brave!___3___58(+4)___55,122,247(+13,75Mil)___6,013(+1,452)
27/10/2010___Brave!___4___54___41,368,013___4,561

Comment: 7 members left and 11 new members.

I believe what nit hajah tries to explain is that the total conquers over a month would be closer to what the real results are since a lot of their players leaves/gets kicked and one would assume most of them are because of our attacks.

Can we get all those conquers in the stats? Lets include all surrounding tribes so we wont miss any conquers and feel free to add tribes to this list if you notice i missed someone.
But i doubt you will get all the conquers in one of these, not without making a fake one ofc :icon_biggrin:

Lets have a look.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: T-U, T-U-A!, F34R, PIRANA, -DIE-, -XXX-, -XXXA-, Shock, BURN, ~PWN~

Side 1: 313
Side 2: 39
Difference: 274

chart

Side 1: 2,421,595
Side 2: 328,320
Difference: 2,093,275

chart

I hope everyone understand what im talking about, im not trying to hurt anyones feelings or win any battles here, i just wanted to explain a little how i see things.

Repinski

These are some numbers from the extended version i posted in or tribe forum.

22/11/2010___T-U___18___74___10,876,330(-0,33 Mil)___1,458(-145)
27/10/2010___T-U___16___95___11,206,902___1,603

Comment: 87 left and 68 new members.

As you can see T-U have been kicking/losing a lot of members over the last month and the conquers against these players wont show in the stats.

And now the Brave! numbers so everyone know what we are talking about

2/11/2010___Brave!___3___58(+4)___55,122,247(+13,75Mil)___6,013(+1,452)
27/10/2010___Brave!___4___54___41,368,013___4,561

Comment: 7 members left and 11 new members.

I believe what nit hajah tries to explain is that the total conquers over a month would be closer to what the real results are since a lot of their players leaves/gets kicked and one would assume most of them are because of our attacks.

Can we get all those conquers in the stats? Lets include all surrounding tribes so we wont miss any conquers and feel free to add tribes to this list if you notice i missed someone.
But i doubt you will get all the conquers in one of these, not without making a fake one ofc :icon_biggrin:

Lets have a look.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: T-U, T-U-A!, F34R, PIRANA, -DIE-, -XXX-, -XXXA-, Shock, BURN, ~PWN~

Side 1: 313
Side 2: 39
Difference: 274

chart

Side 1: 2,421,595
Side 2: 328,320
Difference: 2,093,275

chart

I hope everyone understand what im talking about, im not trying to hurt anyones feelings or win any battles here, i just wanted to explain a little how i see things.

Like I've said before, I made a simple stat comparison of the main wars. Why does Brave! continue to feel the need to come and justify their stats when they weren't being attacked verbally here on the forums?

Does being compared to the rank 7 tribe and having very similar stats for your main wars scare/worry you so much that you feel you lost any reputation over it? If so you haven't, -XIII- only gained rep if there was ever any changes in reputation over what I posted.

If Brave! lost any reputation it is due to all these constant, unneeded justification/explanations.

DeletedUser

@Anders515:
Rep was just saying that your tribe is similar to -XIII- in the in the aspect that BOTH tribes are going after RIM/weak tribes tribes instead of the big tribes. He probably wants Brave! to go up against eQu (which you guys MIGHT reach if you keep working west-ward). In other words, (i think) he wants to see brave! to prove themselves against a "worthy" opponent instead of rim/weak tribes. Many others are looking forward to that as well (you can confirm this through many ratings in the "Top 20 Tribes" thread).

i personally dont care whether if Brave! is going after rim/weak tribes or not. It really makes no differences to me if you guys head south/or west because we're not heading there.