Brave! Discussion

DeletedUser

Tribes on the rim here are not united. T-U family has very little in terms of diplomacy. We have none with F34R, -XXX- or SHOCK.

God of War 1994

This make you a even failed tribe since you guys are also failing in diplomacy and this war

DeletedUser

...Do you even play this world?

I think it is quite unfounded to say that we are "failing in diplomacy", when you have no idea what our aim was to start with.

DeletedUser

T-U was ranked 13 when BRAVE! started on them and did not had a academy plus its not just T-U.Certain (everyone) tribes on the rim have united against BRAVE! and cooperating with each other. BRAVE! got declared by another tribe on the rim (In game detail) and that tribe isnt hard to guess its the only tribe BRAVE! were not fight yet, So I believe with these tribes combined form a huge alliance not to mention most of them share big enough borders with BRAVE! to wage a decent war.

FEAR, T-U, -XXX-, SHOCK, T-U-A!, -XXXA-, JUNGLE vs BRAVE!
Points combined: 65016109 against 56288306

I think fighting so many at the same time even if they are not worthy or skilled enough shows our potential for its just 58 of BRAVE! members against 250 other members.

you can Take Shock's Name of that list as we wer only dealing with a war refugee that Brave! recruited less than a week ago and booted earlier today.

DeletedUser

you can Take Shock's Name of that list as we wer only dealing with a war refugee that Brave! recruited less than a week ago and booted earlier today.

So that just leaves T-U, T-U-A!, -XXX-, and -XXXA-, now a grand total of 35,300,967 points and 309 members against Brave!'s 55,334,766 points and 57 members.

God of War 1994

I believe Shock has every intention of moving into K85 which is BRAVE! and FEAR territory

DeletedUser

Well from the looks of things so far, I'd say Shock aren't doing half bad.

God of War 1994

Yes one against 38 players really shows your potential plus a surprise attack.

DeletedUser

Am I sensing sarcasm??? Oh well, can't make a believer out of everyone.

God of War 1994

but I praise you guys for being the only tribe to have more conquerers against BRAVE! no matter how you got them :) Happy

DeletedUser26088

sri but -XXX- and -XXXA- has nth to do with T-U VS Brave!

seigneurdemort

To confirm that Shock is not at war with Brave! I have compiled information regarding their, now former, members' refugee status:

Our member theunis attacked their, now former, member gogucelmare on Nov 14, 2010 07:44:51.

[spoil]
25ingg4.jpg
[/spoil]

As you can see from the following screen shot gogucelmare joined Brave! on Nov 14, 2010 19:03.

[spoil]
znph0n.jpg
[/spoil]

I contacted the Brave! leadership about gogucelmare being a refugee:

[spoil]
Flamedragon08 on 15.11. at 02:38
Hello,

I am contacting you now regarding one of your new recruits [player]gogucelmare[/player]. He instigated a war with my tribe of [ally]Shock[/ally] and then ran to [ally]Brave![/ally] after being attacked by one of our members [player]theunis[/player] and attacking one of our members [player]KingJohnVIII[/player] . We request that you either remove him from [ally]Brave![/ally] or that [ally]Brave![/ally] does not interfere while we are attacking him. Myself and my council would prefer that his is removed from [ally]Brave![/ally] but I understand if you do not want to kick him as [player]gogucelmare[/player] has been approached by [ally]Brave![/ally] in the past and turned you down.

Regards,

[player]Flamedragon08[/player]
Your Friendly Neighborhood [ally]Shock[/ally] Diplomat

FCBunyodkor on 15.11. at 03:34
Hi Flame,

I am forwarding this to caglen as he is handling diplomatic relations at this time.

Regards,
~P~

Flamedragon08 on 15.11. at 04:22
Thank you.

FCBunyodkor on 15.11. at 04:23
no problem
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Flamedragon08 on 16.11. at 21:34
Hello,

I am contacting you now regarding one of your new recruits [player]gogucelmare[/player]. He instigated a war with my tribe of [ally]Shock[/ally] and then ran to [ally]Brave![/ally] after being attacked by one of our members [player]theunis[/player] and attacking one of our members [player]KingJohnVIII[/player] . We request that you either remove him from [ally]Brave![/ally] or that [ally]Brave![/ally] does not interfere while we are attacking him. Myself and my council would prefer that his is removed from [ally]Brave![/ally] but I understand if you do not want to kick him as [player]gogucelmare[/player] has been approached by [ally]Brave![/ally] in the past and turned you down.

Regards,

[player]Flamedragon08[/player]
Your Friendly Neighborhood [ally]Shock[/ally] Diplomat

P.S. I first sent this message to [player]FCBunyodkor[/player] who said the were going to forward it to you. It has almost been 48 hours since that conversation though so now I am sending it to you.

caglen on 16.11. at 22:49
You are free to continue as you see fit and do what you consider to be the best interests of your tribe, we will do the same.

[player]caglen[/player]
[ally]Brave![/ally]Duke
[/spoil]
As you can see the stats currently stand at:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Shock
Side 2:
Tribes: Brave!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 6
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 260,254
Side 2: 45,028
Difference: 215,226

chart

[/SPOIL]

If we were at war with Brave! then we would be winning,
However....
The conquers shown below suggest that all conquers against Brave! are on one, now former, player and confirms what the chosen one said before.

Conquer List
[SPOIL]Conquer List[/SPOIL]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Shock
Side 2:
Players: gogucelmare

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 1
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 270,490
Side 2: 8,610
Difference: 261,880

chart

[/spoil]

As you can see the number of Shock conquers against Brave! is 26. Where as the Shock conquers against gogucelmare is 27. This is due to Shock's continued effort to remove gogucelmare, a former refugee, after he left Brave! for unknown reasons.

Shock is not at war with Brave!. We are merely taking out a player that was a refugee that happend to be allowed into Brave!'s ranks and who has since then left and is now tribeless.

DeletedUser

I only hope the best for Brave!. i really hope you guys break through the nooby tribes and get a good border with the The Mass Recruiting Constant (eQu), and then proceed to destroy them and their mass recruiting ways.

DeletedUser

Yes one against 38 players really shows your potential plus a surprise attack.

ok for starters it wasn't a surprised attack considering that player declared on us before he Joined Brave!
also....
38 Players against a 1mil+ Player

yeah i see your point not being a great success however with 100 villages under 1 account is alot easier to coordinate 1 player than it is 38 in which i would assume most leaders of any tribe in this game would say it is harder to coordinate 38 members than it is a 1 mil account.

DeletedUser

So that just leaves T-U, T-U-A!, -XXX-, and -XXXA-, now a grand total of 35,300,967 points and 309 members against Brave!'s 55,334,766 points and 57 members.

uhmmm, yeah, about that...number of members practically means next to nothing if they dont fight back, or dont fight back much (Example: SubV vs. PIRANA...that's 45 against 119 along with 70+ members from -DIE-, that's a total of 190 members when the war starts. This is just an example, not making any additional point). Look at the "Grand Totals"...Brave! tops their grand total by ~20Mil if my math is right. In addition, out of those 309 members, i'd say about 160-180 are actives (the others are practically easy picking, like picking strawberries on a farm...they're just lying there, waiting to be picked).

Plus, one of you can take care of...10-15 of those guys and they barely fight back (occasionally you get one that fights back a little bit, but if you guys cant handle a few "occasional" fights back...then i really have overestimated you guys).