Breaking News For Faux

DeletedUser118986

[FONT=&amp]I never officially left you and leah with the account till about 250-300k that is what I was referring to. Then I went for 3 weeks of training. I also never kicked Leah from the account, when I returned she had left due to not seeing eye to eye with many members within Faux.

As for Faux and the player who was going to join us. This player seeked up, I returned with interest in her joining the account due to Nest and Paul quiting. She added me on skype nearly 2 weeks after we rimmed her to join us which showed me she was inactive and not consistent. At this point I was fairly inactive due to not wanting to play no more and didn't want to leave Jack with a co-player who was going to sign on once every two weeks. So decided to seek other options. Was not meant to "stab her in the back" just happened to be the way it fell.

As for the trade I agreed with Jack you are mistaken. I agreed with CD's idea of taking care of the rim first, then getting rid of players who did not take part/cause trouble. Which he was one of the players we recommended keeping an eye on. He was going to be part in the ops on Pink though and we had no intentions on trading him for Balian. That was a plan Faux drew up, and Faux alone.
[/FONT]

Really? I am sick of you man. I am done with this conversation. Here we are again, Jimmy trying to wipe his slate clean because he has burned so many bridges and uses others as his escape goat.

First, you sit here claiming you didn't want leadership? Then why come back from being gone three weeks and thrust yourself into leadership again? Shows me you truly wanted leadership so enough denying you didn't want leadership. As already stated I did my best to make our alliance with MORS the best. I put way more effort into it than everyone else.

Second, quit ignoring the point here. You locked out the entire account and even asked a player to merge in which you took his villages and never gave the password. So instead of acting like it never existed, why don't you answer it? So why did you actually screw these people over?

Third, why are you blaming me for the Balian/Anantrocks move? CD was the primary one sitting there complaining he didn't trust Anantrocks and called him a weasel from the start.

Just do us all a favor and leave.

DeletedUser83995

Really? I am sick of you man. I am done with this conversation. Here we are again, Jimmy trying to wipe his slate clean because he has burned so many bridges and uses others as his escape goat.

First, you sit here claiming you didn't want leadership? Then why come back from being gone three weeks and thrust yourself into leadership again? Shows me you truly wanted leadership so enough denying you didn't want leadership. As already stated I did my best to make our alliance with MORS the best. I put way more effort into it than everyone else.

Second, quit ignoring the point here. You locked out the entire account and even asked a player to merge in which you took his villages and never gave the password. So instead of acting like it never existed, why don't you answer it? So why did you actually screw these people over?

Third, why are you blaming me for the Balian/Anantrocks move? CD was the primary one sitting there complaining he didn't trust Anantrocks and called him a weasel from the start.

Just do us all a favor and leave.

Ill break it down Barney style just for you Faux..... This will be my last post on this topic...

1) I claim and back up I never wanted to lead. When I came back from 3 weeks away. Jack was already co-leading the tribe. I took the first week or so staying low till you came out and asked me on skype to help you lead (I can get the screen shots if you'd like) After repeatedly telling you I didn't have the time or the interest in leading you kept asking and Jack asked too. I started taking small task coordinating northern attacks when you jumped me up from baron to duke on your own without me asking for. Shortly after this is when The Anantrocks happened and you bailed on the tribe leaving me no choice but to lead/make CD duke (With Jack's help of course).

2a) I locked out the entire account because Jack went inactive. I signed onto the account June 3rd to check up on things. There was no premium running on the account. Mail that hasnt been opened since May 27th (7 days old). So I signed onto skype where there was no skype chatter since May 23rd (11 days old) So I made the safe assumption they had quit/went inactive. The only guilt I feel with deleting the account is CD was a good friend of mine and I made things harder on him. Outside of CD. Faux is not what it was when I first joined. Most of my friends are gone besides CD and Otto. So I did not feel guilty turning my account into barbs.

2b) I already answered this but since you need it broken down I will clarify. The played who I told could come co-play us only had 3 villages. When we took her villages we were already 85k points (roughly) I told her to add me on skype so we can discuss the matter more. She then added me 2 weeks later which also was right before I went on my 3 week training cycle. So not only did she show she was not very active but she added me if I remember 2 days before I left. So I figured I would wait till I get home. Didn't want to add her to an account which I could not monitor her progress as I knew she was a newer player. When I arrived back home I then talked to Jack who agreed we needed another co-player still as Leah left. So I reached back out to her to come co-play which she then didn't reply for another 5 days. At which point I felt like I was going to quit W86 and didn't want to leave Jack with a player who seemed very inactive. So ended up going in a different direction finding a player named James who in the same situation as Martha we found on W86 when we had 800k points and he had 3 villages. Merged with us and co-played with Jack till the account got deleted. So say what you want about Martha but James was in the same boat but responded in a timely manner and didnt get messed over.

3) I was not so much as blaming you, was more of defending myself against Jack's claim that I had agreed to the terms. Which was false. I agreeded to what I stated. That we should focus on the rim then cut the problem players after assuming they don't pitch in with the ops. Where I was going when blaming you was Me and CD agreed that Anantrocks needed to be kept an eye on but we also agreed he would have played a vital role into taking down Pink. Which was the goal at the time. You, and only you came up the idea to let Anatrocks go, so we can noble Balian and get a 7 day NAP with their tribe. Without talking with anyone else in the tribe. This is what I was referring to.

Now please, lets just settle on we don't like each other and stop talking.......

Last edited: