BREAKING NEWS, Rhythm threatens to break hugfest

DeletedUser

Well, I never really create threads myself. However, my sides hurt from laughing and I figured I would at least share this.

[spoil]
Life is tough May 29, 06:30
I'm sorry to inform you but flood is now our enemies. If you have questions, ask your member panthera Tigris or you will hand over his villages because what he has done.

Life is tough May 29, 06:36
Sorry about the abruptness but what he did will not be excused.

Hells Toy Master May 29, 06:37
Just a temp co here atm. I like your account name.

If this is how diplo works it has degraded hugely in my TW absence. The HTM crew I am sure can figure out what you are referring to but wouldn't it be so much faster and easier for you to simply say what mean?

Life is tough May 29, 06:42
I never do diplo this way, but seeing as your member panthera Tigris backstabbed a personal alliance on w80 we had made I really couldn't care less as the duke of flood/Ben/evolutionmaxed is his tribemate there also. Panthera Tigris will be dealt with because if he can't keep an alliance he sure as hell won't be protected by a nap.

We won't launch too soon as it's a surprise that this happened so I just wanted to inform you that the nap is terminated solely because of him.

Hells Toy Master May 29, 06:50
lol maybe you should wait for an actual HTM player.... you are coming across very ragey.

Also, dragging other worlds into the mix? :/ Do you need a back rub? Beer? Nice yoga stretch? I'd be happy to help you with these things but you've yet to tell me what has actually happened on THIS world mate.

It also sounds as if you are simply messaging to yell. Is it not normal for NAP's and alliances to have polite respectful conversations? We, after all, aren't children. In short, I am happy to pass your messages along, to be more expedient can you please break down the situation as it applies HERE. As well as what you would like us to do about said situation. Then they can do the general back and forth players of caliber (who do not have sullied reputations lol) do with you.

Life is tough May 29, 06:53
I trust in my tribes' capabilities to steamroll over flood if needed and I am currently in a very bad mood so I haven't been in the state of mind for talking or polite conversation. Although I have a bad temper, I have never let my tribe down or have out my tribe in a situation that I couldn't handle. I didn't issue a surrender or die ultimatum but just a n ultimatum in which he remove one scamming player not fit for this world.

Don't think I don't respect naps but if a player in your tribe breaks a PA in a different world, I will hold him/her accountable in this world and will not respect diplomacy with THAT player. Nothing against flood but he has to be removed.

Hells Toy Master May 29, 07:03
Hold on hold on lol. Let me get this straight. Someone in this tribe broke an agreement on an entirely different world, and you feel this was so heinous you will destroy him on all worlds? Correct?

I will pass this along meow. lol. You are blatantly saying you will violate a nap and indeed your honor over someone else doing the same. I can't see where it makes sense when there are many other ways to handle a situation like this. You could even be much more coy about it and stack around him/smaller players. Noble barbs so he has no frontline that is defensible lol. There is a reason they say revenge is a desert best served cold.... BUT. I am not a full time player nor even anyone who matters :) I just have fun.

It has been a pleasure. Sorry I was unable to talk you down from your rage this evening but perhaps in the future I will succeed :) I still enjoy your name tho this conversation has left me with not the best of impressions. I'm sure you are lovely normally.

Life is tough May 29, 07:05
If someone violates nap it's violated, he violated alliance, I cancel nap

Hells Toy Master May 29, 07:10
Its late, maybe you should get some sleep mate.

Poo

Life is tough May 29, 07:19
Haha
[/spoil]

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser117863

Apparently there was a PA. I don't agree with that fact and even if there was one I don't like people who threaten my leaders with ddos.

Spoons are deadly

Drunk Steve was Drunk.

Anyone who has dealt with Rhythm knows very well who controls diplomacy for us. I hope this will not degrade the reputation we have managed to build. Any diplomacy agreements we currently have will be honored as agreed upon.

DeletedUser95698

Steven was drunk? He seemed to be managing to type every word correctly :)
And he stilled threatened to DDoS some of us lmao.
But can't believe how childish he is to bring something from w80 to w78.

DeletedUser

Drunk Steve was Drunk.

Anyone who has dealt with Rhythm knows very well who controls diplomacy for us. I hope this will not degrade the reputation we have managed to build. Any diplomacy agreements we currently have will be honored as agreed upon.

Technically our NAP ends in 2 days-thus does not need to be honored any longer then that-as Steven made such an effort to express last night. I highly doubt Steven was drunk with the perfection he put into typing the majority of his worlds to a Tee. At one point he got mad at me for trolling him and left the chat because "I wasnt spelling correctly"

DeletedUser95698

Alright guys, clearly there is only one way to settle this...
w78 vs w80....
the first world war of tribal wars!!!

DeletedUser95698

depends, if it starts and is during the dates of august 1st to the 15th then yes, as I will be on vacation. Otherwise no, Ill stay up on skype to keep you company as you snipe trains. I got you boo.

DeletedUser

"Guys rhythm are about to rek our crappy tribe ITS SO FUNNY"

Delete thread please, it'll save you the embarrassment when you make one crying about how you got rimmed.

DeletedUser95698

I would like this thread to not be about how rhythm is going to go to war...but rather to be about how Steve AKA ghio1 hides behind the interwebz threatening to DDoS people and how he takes what happened to him personally on w80 to w78 and holds grudges.

DeletedUser

Having 14 messages like this in my inbox says otherwise:

Teemoon 24.05. at 05:04
031 Omega Squad Teemo (733|649) K67 -guys , need def here urgent

this village is being attacked by pzoe
need your def cause i can't def it myself

pls stack it hard

landing times don't matter

DeletedUser99565

From that writing alone you can tell it's not ohgod who wrote that. Ohgod rarely has grammatical errors. That being said can you guys stay on topic or I will have to start handing out infractions.

DeletedUser95698

yes ohgod is a little wanker, but he always spells correctly. He has great grammar, and would probably jump off a bridge if he ever misspelled a word. He is also a fan of the oxford comma.

Please stay on topic though, or infractions will be handed out.

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
net servers are shit

i should go back to croatian and slovenian servers , people there at least have balls to fight