BREAKING NEWS, Rhythm threatens to break hugfest

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Seth was a major problem in Fate, but I don't see how that's relevant to the world now. Both me and Googly are long gone from this world. Fate some members in it who caused drama day after day. It was just a matter of time before it fell. Yes, it was my recruiting of some of them which did kill the tribe, but again thats all in the past now. This world has progressed way beyond that.

As for Rhythm failing, I can't say I didn't see it coming. The main reason I quit (and most of the people from Aura) was because I saw how badly the tribe Rhythm was managed as soon as I joined up and didn't want to lead anymore. None else in Aura wanted to lead at the time so I just threw the towel.

I mean in all honestly, this world didn't turn out to be such an interesting one. Maybe you can make an argument that recently its gotten better with all the wars, but its literally all been just full of mergers. The Crash-Hazmat merger was not really a surprise to me in retrospect. Thats the way people played this world for the most part.