BREAKING NEWS, Rhythm threatens to break hugfest

DeletedUser

It does not matter. 17k incomings for 3 days and they called it an op. They failed to keep pressure on any account they hit-well failed to keep Adequate pressure I should say. One thing they must learn is once the initial wave hits-plenty of time to recover your losses until their second wave hits

Will no one in Rhythm stand up for their tribe and try to argue over stats again? Or have they given up on that too? Perhaps they're busy planning another mediocre op again. Oh well, whoever sees this get Steve to mail me in game pl0x

Player not found.

You should should change your village names to 'Sent with Love ;)' Mason :lol:

DeletedUser117635

This thread has gone from serious to name calling and back again too many times for any one thread...

Pssst...
GO STEVE!(Not the Rhythm Steve)

DeletedUser

Usually in a Pnp/war as I dont think you can call this thread a PnP-one side is busy being cocky to the other. Since the stats are quite matched (Rhythm up by under 10 caps) they have no right to be cocky-keep in mind theyre warring a tribe half their size (facepalm)

Honestly Im getting bored over here guys-nobling/attacking our backline isnt an accomplishment espiecially when you need 2dadar's assistance. The chain is tightening around Rhythms neck and they feel it coming-Steve cant save them now

Questions theyre probably asking:

1)Why in hell would we go through with this war for Steves rediculous reasoning?
2)Why is Mason so hellah sexy?
3)I wonder which tribe to join, TSUPER or Crash

DeletedUser94059

Usually in a Pnp/war as I dont think you can call this thread a PnP-one side is busy being cocky to the other. Since the stats are quite matched (Rhythm up by under 10 caps) they have no right to be cocky-keep in mind theyre warring a tribe half their size (facepalm)

Honestly Im getting bored over here guys-nobling/attacking our backline isnt an accomplishment espiecially when you need 2dadar's assistance. The chain is tightening around Rhythms neck and they feel it coming-Steve cant save them now

Questions theyre probably asking:

1)Why in hell would we go through with this war for Steves rediculous reasoning?
2)Why is Mason so hellah sexy?
3)I wonder which tribe to join, TSUPER or Crash

*Facepalm* i would agree with 1 and 3 but 2 seriously mason we all know i am the sexy one.

DeletedUser117635

2dadar are merely annoyances. Good players, but not really in a winning spot. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117635

Also, seems like BLooDs is going to join the war on Rhythms side to boost their NAP with Rhythm to an alliance. STEVE! is still winning.

DeletedUser105935

lets be honest bloods are just rhythms bitches if they weren't in there pocket they wouldn't be around although by rhythms performance so far this war i think they would be. i think they are just a meat shield if crash come crashing though in a tsuper way.

DeletedUser99565

2dadar are merely pesks. Good players, but not really in a winning spot. Lol

http://www.wordsense.eu/pesk/

I don't understand why you just called us fish, I'm highly offended unless there's some sort of deeper meaning like "you are what you eat" in which case I might let that comment slide. Other than that, I am a squid not a fish. Getting me flustered like that will make me ink you.

Player not found.

​I got a special type of ink and I DO NOT call it ink :X

DeletedUser117635

http://www.wordsense.eu/pesk/

I don't understand why you just called us fish, I'm highly offended unless there's some sort of deeper meaning like "you are what you eat" in which case I might let that comment slide. Other than that, I am a squid not a fish. Getting me flustered like that will make me ink you.
Edited my post. :D

DeletedUser117635

Seems as though Rhythm's 'Hugfest' has come to include several former yolo noobs that were denied access to STEVE!

Nice job with the recruiting spree. It really helps your war effort*sighs sarcastically*

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Googly bailed a week after creating the tribe-and since myself and HTM have been leading it-pooping on Rhythms game.

First point, it was more than just 1 week before I 'bailed'.

Second point, if you want someone to stick around, maybe stop causing constant dramas that make them decide to quit.

You don't need to mention me on this world any more; I've been long gone. I'm irrelevant. But I will still stand up for myself if you want to use me as a scapegoat.

Flood was a promising tribe but they were never going to amount to anything as long as googly was around.

It is truly amazing how sore you are, even after 8 years. Sorry you got rimmed by people under my leadership in several past worlds? :icon_redface:

Flood was created by Googly leaving Fate over their tribe's egos and personalities.

Thank you for one person on this thread mentioning me with some actual facts :)

Last edited:

Player not found.

​So Googles, when you coming back to your next World? I'd love to join as a dead-silent person with you, lol

velibor

Second point, if you want someone to stick around, maybe stop causing constant dramas that make them decide to quit.

You don't need to mention me on this world any more; I've been long gone. I'm irrelevant. But I will still stand up for myself if you want to use me as a scapegoat.

It is truly amazing how sore you are, even after 8 years. Sorry you got rimmed by people under my leadership in several past worlds? :icon_redface:

Rimmed? Rofl? My tribe was 13mill...the tribe we were warring was 140mill...first month stats were 80-30 in our favor...You were never even a part of that tribe lmfao...your tribe merged into them after I was long gone...talk about taking other people's credit Geez...Even worse you weren't even playing the world at the time...how the hell could you possibly be leading? On world 57 you had to sum up 5 tribes to gangbang someone 1/2 your size...it is an accomplishment...but nothing to boast about. On every world I played, I stayed with the tribe I joined from day 1 until the end regardless how good or pathetic that tribe may have been. Its rare for a tribe to start and end the world under a same flag but that's the only victory worth winning...nowadays every world ends with mass mergers. On world 39 you quit and rejoined the game 3x that I know of...probably more...seeing as how TDE was kicking your tribes ass Until you merged and practically outnumbered them 3:1. On world 70 your tribe got exterminated by a tribe the same size as yours...but then again you weren't there to see it...since you conveniently disappear everytime things start going downhill...after you came back you jumped ship to the tribe that was kicking your ass and left half of your tribe behind who wound up joining the other side....which is currently kicking your ass LOL! On world 78 you accomplished nothing. You broke up your tribe in half because you were power hungry and they would not provide you with with the power you wanted. After breaking off you quit the world and left the people who followed you leaderless to fend for themselves. When they went trough the crucial stage where their tribe was either gona make or break the world you came back to celebrate. Lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Please enlighten me to which "Dramas" I caused? (rofl). You had the account email-you couldve just kicked me-dont use me making you quit as a "scapegoat". Youre nothing but a rubbish tw player and a massive nerd in RL.

You left Fate to get internals from DKS and while in DKS continued to try to make Fate collapse internally, blaming all their issues upon Farmzilla hence having him rimmed as Fate/Aura was still your little bum buddy puppets. Jeez everyone who has spoken to me about you has been right, you are a whiny little drama queen