BREAKING NEWS, Rhythm threatens to break hugfest

DeletedUser99565

Wasn't going to put on the externals as it doesn't really have any purpose, but you seem to have a knack at flaming others from behind a computer, but calling other people nerds is strange. Also you seem to get agitated over every little thing. Learn to have some fun.

[7/7/2015 7:45:11 PM] MaSoN: youre a straight up moron just saying-trying to copy what wwe did to steve for 2dadar
[7/7/2015 7:45:15 PM] MaSoN: Your tribe is dead
[7/7/2015 7:45:20 PM] MaSoN: youre doing nothing but nobling barbs
[7/7/2015 7:45:23 PM] MaSoN: its pathetic really
[7/7/2015 7:45:29 PM] MaSoN: we have a spy in your midst and in rhythm
[7/7/2015 7:45:51 PM] MaSoN: rhythm will not win-we did not take an early lead, they did. We caught up and will surpass them because they, alike you are sh*t.
[7/7/2015 7:46:07 PM] MaSoN: and please screenshot this and post on externals
[7/7/2015 7:46:21 PM] MaSoN: because I personally feel they could use a little life brought to them
[7/7/2015 7:46:37 PM] Calamari: Lol
[7/7/2015 7:46:44 PM] Calamari: You mad bro?
[7/7/2015 7:46:50 PM] MaSoN: No actually Im not
[7/7/2015 7:47:09 PM] MaSoN: Just had to get that off my chest because the utter idiocy between you and rhythm is actually giving me a migrane
[7/7/2015 7:47:10 PM] MaSoN: its pathetic
[7/7/2015 7:47:16 PM] MaSoN: we have a screenshot of rhythms diplo
[7/7/2015 7:47:21 PM] Calamari: Ok
[7/7/2015 7:47:23 PM] MaSoN: we have a screenie of yours
[7/7/2015 7:47:29 PM] Calamari: Ok
[7/7/2015 7:47:30 PM] MaSoN: we have forum screenies
[7/7/2015 7:47:38 PM] Calamari: Cool
[7/7/2015 7:47:39 PM] MaSoN: like face it bruh youre donezo
[7/7/2015 7:47:49 PM] MaSoN: Nobling 2k barbs trying to stay alive sure go ahead
[7/7/2015 7:48:05 PM] Calamari: Ok this game isn't my life
[7/7/2015 7:48:08 PM] MaSoN: fact in the matter is once rhythm is dead and gone which should be in the next month-youre next and you know it
[7/7/2015 7:48:24 PM] MaSoN: I agree-youre just an irritating noob who thinks he knows how to play the game
[7/7/2015 7:48:37 PM] Calamari: You're right
[7/7/2015 7:48:44 PM] Calamari: (yawn)
[7/7/2015 7:49:30 PM] MaSoN: can I joinz 2dadar
[7/7/2015 7:49:38 PM] MaSoN: feel your nublets could use a hand
[7/7/2015 7:49:43 PM] Calamari: (chuckle)
[7/7/2015 7:49:58 PM] MaSoN: please put this on externals :D
[7/7/2015 7:50:05 PM] MaSoN: I love the hatred towards me
[7/7/2015 7:50:11 PM] Calamari: Lol
[7/7/2015 7:50:11 PM] MaSoN: and no one able to do a thing about it

DeletedUser

Wasn't going to put on the externals as it doesn't really have any purpose, but you seem to have a knack at flaming others from behind a computer, but calling other people nerds is strange. Also you seem to get agitated over every little thing. Learn to have some fun.

[7/7/2015 7:45:11 PM] MaSoN: youre a straight up moron just saying-trying to copy what wwe did to steve for 2dadar
[7/7/2015 7:45:15 PM] MaSoN: Your tribe is dead
[7/7/2015 7:45:20 PM] MaSoN: youre doing nothing but nobling barbs
[7/7/2015 7:45:23 PM] MaSoN: its pathetic really
[7/7/2015 7:45:29 PM] MaSoN: we have a spy in your midst and in rhythm
[7/7/2015 7:45:51 PM] MaSoN: rhythm will not win-we did not take an early lead, they did. We caught up and will surpass them because they, alike you are sh*t.
[7/7/2015 7:46:07 PM] MaSoN: and please screenshot this and post on externals
[7/7/2015 7:46:21 PM] MaSoN: because I personally feel they could use a little life brought to them
[7/7/2015 7:46:37 PM] Calamari: Lol
[7/7/2015 7:46:44 PM] Calamari: You mad bro?
[7/7/2015 7:46:50 PM] MaSoN: No actually Im not
[7/7/2015 7:47:09 PM] MaSoN: Just had to get that off my chest because the utter idiocy between you and rhythm is actually giving me a migrane
[7/7/2015 7:47:10 PM] MaSoN: its pathetic
[7/7/2015 7:47:16 PM] MaSoN: we have a screenshot of rhythms diplo
[7/7/2015 7:47:21 PM] Calamari: Ok
[7/7/2015 7:47:23 PM] MaSoN: we have a screenie of yours
[7/7/2015 7:47:29 PM] Calamari: Ok
[7/7/2015 7:47:30 PM] MaSoN: we have forum screenies
[7/7/2015 7:47:38 PM] Calamari: Cool
[7/7/2015 7:47:39 PM] MaSoN: like face it bruh youre donezo
[7/7/2015 7:47:49 PM] MaSoN: Nobling 2k barbs trying to stay alive sure go ahead
[7/7/2015 7:48:05 PM] Calamari: Ok this game isn't my life
[7/7/2015 7:48:08 PM] MaSoN: fact in the matter is once rhythm is dead and gone which should be in the next month-youre next and you know it
[7/7/2015 7:48:24 PM] MaSoN: I agree-youre just an irritating noob who thinks he knows how to play the game
[7/7/2015 7:48:37 PM] Calamari: You're right
[7/7/2015 7:48:44 PM] Calamari: (yawn)
[7/7/2015 7:49:30 PM] MaSoN: can I joinz 2dadar
[7/7/2015 7:49:38 PM] MaSoN: feel your nublets could use a hand
[7/7/2015 7:49:43 PM] Calamari: (chuckle)
[7/7/2015 7:49:58 PM] MaSoN: please put this on externals :D
[7/7/2015 7:50:05 PM] MaSoN: I love the hatred towards me
[7/7/2015 7:50:11 PM] Calamari: Lol
[7/7/2015 7:50:11 PM] MaSoN: and no one able to do a thing about it

YAY! You took my advice and put them on here :)

please put this on externals :D
[2015-07-07 8:50:05 PM] MaSoN: I love the hatred towards me
[2015-07-07 8:50:12 PM] Calamari: Lol

BTW I mean everything I said^ I do know how to have fun but not with utter rubbish such as yourself and rhythm. If youre going to attempt to flame me do a better job, youve been trying since early days of the "Skirmish" between 2dadar and Flood-cant call it a war as none was declared. I know this is a game but when youve put as much time and effort into an account as ryry and myself have you play to win.

Player not found.

blaming all their issues upon Farmzilla hence having him rimmed.

It is actually awkward for me today as I consider that an all-time-low in my time on TW, but hearing all these little nubs blaming poor Seth due to having heated situations internally - seriously to those who was never in Fate or got told about Farmzilla's worst moments can shut their mouth. Reggae Shark is deleted and where are the ones that blamed it all on him right now? DELETED.

utter rubbish such as yourself and rhythm.

Cdwold is actually regarded by me a decent player, it's not his fault he had such incompetent co-players that left him when they seen incomings and forcing him to stay up for whole nights defending which is wrecking.

As for Rhythm, they got the players but probably not the leadership. I could easily pick a few names that I know who would give you guys a good run for your money in the war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It is actually awkward for me today as I consider that an all-time-low in my time on TW, but hearing all these little nubs blaming poor Seth due to having heated situations internally - seriously to those who was never in Fate or got told about Farmzilla's worst moments can shut their mouth. Reggae Shark is deleted and where are the ones that blamed it all on him right now? DELETED.

I was in Fate. Seth caused some issues-but it wasnt him, he wasnt even the large majority. If anything I caused the most issues in Fate and Im proud of it :D. It was a blast being pesky towards googles and Dan

Player not found.

Look at what I got rewarded with, a fantastic account with the pleasure of being in a fantastic tribe :)

DeletedUser99565

I've never seen a Canadian all worked up like yourself, nor have I heard one use the word rubbish. I guess there's a first time for everything.

Also Googly if you're reading this can you clarify something. Months ago when Mason and I discussed a merge he said Googly did not want me in his tribe. Any truth to this or is this "rubbish"

DeletedUser

Seth was DEFINITELY at the center of 90% of the Fate drama, but he was far from the only source of it. Don't get me wrong, he contributed his fair share, but things like the Annulus account sniping Reggae's train after Reggae asked them to help with temporary support, and things like Googly and the original owner of the Wenz account seeming to think they had a monopoly on nobling in K66, among other things, did their part in bringing down Fate.

I'd even go so far as to say that the Annulus snipe, Dan quitting/not quitting/creating Spank, and the FTN account being hijacked, were the three factors that contributed more to the collapse than anything else. Just my opinion, of course.

Also Googly if you're reading this can you clarify something. Months ago when Mason and I discussed a merge he said Googly did not want me in his tribe. Any truth to this or is this "rubbish"

Kind of useless to ask a question like this, isn't it?

If it's false, Googly will deny it because it's false.

If it's true, Googly will deny it because he and Mason are currently in a flame war, and why not make Mason look like a liar? :x

velibor

If it's true, Googly will deny it because he and Mason are currently in a flame war, and why not make Mason look like a liar? :x
Damn it noob, stop stealing my thunder.

Player not found.

Fate and Reggae Shark is a thing of the past so I simply don't care about it anymore, at Player not found I have different visions and motivations to work on - instead of getting mad at all who was involved with the Reggae Shark business.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99565

Seth was DEFINITELY at the center of 90% of the Fate drama, but he was far from the only source of it. Don't get me wrong, he contributed his fair share, but things like the Annulus account sniping Reggae's train after Reggae asked them to help with temporary support, and things like Googly and the original owner of the Wenz account seeming to think they had a monopoly on nobling in K66, among other things, did their part in bringing down Fate.

I'd even go so far as to say that the Annulus snipe, Dan quitting/not quitting/creating Spank, and the FTN account being hijacked, were the three factors that contributed more to the collapse than anything else. Just my opinion, of course.

Meh, more or less was thinking Mason was going to come out and say it was him rather than googly say it.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Calm down Velibor, I won't bother responding to your mega walls of text as they get boring to read after the first imaginary line :lol:

Please enlighten me to which "Dramas" I caused? (rofl). You had the account email-you couldve just kicked me-dont use me making you quit as a "scapegoat". Youre nothing but a rubbish tw player and a massive nerd in RL.

You left Fate to get internals from DKS and while in DKS continued to try to make Fate collapse internally, blaming all their issues upon Farmzilla hence having him rimmed as Fate/Aura was still your little bum buddy puppets. Jeez everyone who has spoken to me about you has been right, you are a whiny little drama queen

The bold bit is entirely true, which is something I am fine admitting :)
The rest is simply childish name-calling, but I will refresh your memory...by quoting what you said in one of your next posts.

I was in Fate. Seth caused some issues-but it wasnt him, he wasnt even the large majority. If anything I caused the most issues in Fate and Im proud of it :D. It was a blast being pesky towards googles and Dan

You can't remember causing problems that gave me headaches having to sort out one moment, the next you are proud of it when you do remember. Stop drinking so much!

I'm not going to get in to petty name-calling as that's not my style, I'd just rather not be used as a scapegoat when I spent a long time in Flood (longer than 'a week') setting it up for the long haul and creating a very strong diplomatic position for it. With an eventual merge in the works with Locke's tribe all set up when I decided enough was enough.

Or I could be, you know, honest just as I was in my last post. As, funnily enough, I'm no longer playing! :icon_eek:

For the record Cdwold, I did say I didn't want you to join as I had enough people who caused trouble in Flood already (mostly on my own account), and your account had some dramas ingame with members of my crew so I didn't think it was worth the risk. I may be wrong in this next part, but I think Mason did try to convince me to change my mind on that at one point. Someone did try to at any rate.

But yes is the answer to your question. Sorry to ruin your logic by not bothering with all the games Barry :icon_razz:

​So Googles, when you coming back to your next World? I'd love to join as a dead-silent person with you, lol
Sorry to disappoint, but I have no intention of ever coming back to TW at this point. I only play games now that I can play as and when I want, without feeling guilty if I put my life before the game.

The worst part of this game isn't the losing, it's the feeling of guilt letting your friends ingame down because you choose to spend time with others in real life when you were needed in the game. Worth it? No.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117635

Ok, I know its a game that gets pretty edgy sometimes, and feeling get hurt, but dam... Id fight somebody over some of things that are said.

#420BLAZEIT

Lol

velibor

Calm down Velibor, I won't bother responding to your mega walls of text as they get boring to read after the first imaginary line :lol:

Lol I am pretty sure you'd read every line of a text if it was an encyclopedia as long as it was written about you. You simply preffer to staking cheap shots at what seem like easy picks but don't like arguing against facts when odds stack up against you. Your forum presence is no different from your ingame one.

Player not found.

Player not found hasn't made any friends on the externals :lol:

DeletedUser

But yes is the answer to your question. Sorry to ruin your logic by not bothering with all the games Barry :icon_razz:

Or maybe you were only honest because I preemptively laid out my previous post, which motivated you to tell the truth in order to prove me wrong. :icon_cool:

You're welcome, Calamari.

DeletedUser94059

Cdwold is actually regarded by me a decent player, it's not his fault he had such incompetent co-players that left him when they seen incomings and forcing him to stay up for whole nights defending which is wrecking.

As for Rhythm, they got the players but probably not the leadership. I could easily pick a few names that I know who would give you guys a good run for your money in the war.

Sure im interested to hear these names.