BREAKING NEWS, Rhythm threatens to break hugfest

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
false is a word used to describe a flaw in logic, when something you are trying to say is in correct, its called False

DeletedUser105935

teemo your just a little irritating.

your keyboard warrior mate go back to ya mums basement with you wow and runescape accounts

DeletedUser99565

Hmm Lets see-Flood was actually created to war DKS-the tribe that we got the majority of the initial membership from. The goal was to secure the south east-which we have acheived. Googly bailed a week after creating the tribe-and since myself and HTM have been leading it-pooping on Rhythms game. They are launching phase two of their op as we speak, noble nukes I do believe sources say-so will be splendid when those all die as well :D Unjustifi3d and his cronies.

We have warred;

DKS->2dadar->Dream->Rhythm->(a slight stint with yolo while warring 2dadar)

All of these tribes have been at least top 20 while we are warring them, we have always pulled through. To be 100% honest Im not impressed by rhythms efforts. Some few members yes-Im much more impressed by the support theyre sending us and forgetting about though :lol:

Cant really call the "war" with 2dadar a war. One on technicality since nobody actually declared and two, you really only fought 2 players (1 if you remove Teemo and add him to dream)

DeletedUser

locke , what is false?

Ok, will go trough a few of those. Not all cause seriously that would be too much job. And my purpose is not to brag about anything, nor make anyone else looking bad. Is just to prove you speak without thinking, as usual.

1. Merges

Now would have to make a difference in between what a merge/mass recruiting are (as for leading roles, players left ebhind and such). But let's say they are the same to keep is easier.

Rhythm

- A quite large amount of actual Rhythm membership (plus, eventually, some that are no longer playing) come from Quasar. A brief 3 way war which involved Rhythm + Quasar vs AARGG and resulted in what i'ld define the first merge Rhythm went trough recruiting all the top Quasar members, of which several are actually leading Rhythm (Titu, Not a Famous Guy, xBCC1x...).

- The weel known merge with Aura/ex-Fate.

- The step-by-step merge with MILFS.

This count as for 3x 'merges' in mine opinion. And this without counting the invites on LOAD (not many, yes, but that was something like 50% of their active membership still, after grindell quitted, while some others were invited to Rhythm puppets tribe Bloods :p).

CRASH!

- Mass recruitng/merge (14 players), whatever, of HazMat.

That count as for 1 'merge'. As i mentioned LOAD, i'll go on and mention the 4 recruits we got from Falk (fair enough?).

Flood

- In my opinion, you cant count recruits from 2dadar in here. What is was 2x? Of which one been caught being a spy... so yeah, not a merge.

- Mass recruiting/merge of Dream.

- Mass recruiting/merge of MILFS.

That count as for 2 'merges'. But, worth mention, resulting in a actual 24 members count. Which is like half of most of other tribes... 'mini-merges' definition, maybe? :p

TSUPER

- Well, just the 'merge' that started the tribe pretty much, out of TSU/TSuck.

That counts as for 1 'merge'.

The following are 'Tribe Changes' stats. A pretty irrilevant info on its own, but at least they show who got to click more on recruiting button to get where he is.

Rhythm: 310

CRASH!: 238

Flood: 102

TSUPER: 61

Overall, you can define 'hug', 'poaching' as you like, but however you look at it, as long as you keep same definition while evaluating anyone, your previous statement about this is proven wrong.

2. OD ranks

A few factors need to be considered when speaking of OD ranks:

- the difference in between OD in-game (this will count any OD gained by players while they been in tribe, regardless of them being still in it or not) and OD in TwStats (this will count OD gained by current membership regardless to it being gained while in tribe or not; for clearance, if a player leave him OD will be taken off).
- membership count and average size
- time

Rhythm

ODA (in-game): 134,84 Mil
ODD (in-game): 63,60 Mil
ODA (twstats): 145,522,094 score
ODD (twstats): 61,985,044 score
Tribe formation time: 2014-11-25 17:07:54
Average membership:
image.php

Not gonna deny some of the players in there hold pretty good OD ranks on their own, which, obviously, combine up well in tribe overall ranks. Still, we're speaking of a tribe that has been pretty much at member cap all along it's existance. Therefore the OD (in-game) ranks have been the resultance of an average of maybe 47-48 players adding up all the way long, as their member count dropped a bit just in last week, going as down as to 44 (as a resultance of the issues they are having you mentioned and some players being hit by Flood leaving/being kicked).
As for twstats ranks, here the average OD stats for players (OD*/members):
ODA: 3.307.320
ODD: 1.408.751

CRASH!

ODA (in-game): 94,71 Mil
ODD (in-game): 23,85 Mil
ODA (twstats): 129,818,378 score
ODD (twstats): 45,791,247 score
Tribe formation time:2014-11-21 00:06:06
Average membership:
image.php

Much less ODA top scorers here. Even just by scrolling down ODA ranks a bit, tho, you will see a bunch of them holding spots in top 50. Less 'excellence' vs a good bulk of middle-high ranked peeps overall. As for OD (in-game), those been obtained with a membership that been flying around the half / 2/3 of the one of other tribes like Rhythm or TSUPER until the HazMat merge (we were down to 25 members back then). Not a case since then the gap with top rank holder (Rhythm) been closing up quite fast: 14 more members pulling their weight nuking stuffs is something noticeable.
[SPOIL]
image.php
[/SPOIL]
ODD overall sucks, and the huge gap in between in-game and twstats one is given by the ranks brough in twstats by ex-HazMat mainly. Could go around saying how good we are at dodging, sniping and backtiming... but would be lies XD
Simply, whoever we been facing, seems to find more amusing turtle up after the first hit than trying to strike back (will get back to this in 3. Wars, but just saying that, yes, we have been hitting a lot on 'little players' as Teemo says, which also means, on average, less ODA gain for kills/nukes spent). Still, is well known how we love giving others supports and therefore boosting other peeps ODD ranks (pretty unfair, i'ld love a share of those :p).
As for twstats (OD*/members):
ODA: 3.090.913
ODD: 1.090.267

Flood

ODA (in-game): 43,78 Mil
ODD (in-game): 33,80 Mil
ODA (twstats): 52,161,114 score
ODD (twstats): 34,788,390 score
Tribe formation time:2015-04-01 08:06:05
Average membership:
image.php

I'm running out of time :p So making this short. The tribe with less members, and which had way less until a week ago. And multiple of them are very late joiners. In-game OD ranks been gained by what? 12 players total on average? So yeah, cant say this 'dirty dozen' been really slacking as for OD gain.
ODA: 2.173.379
ODD: 1.449.516

TSUPER

ODA (in-game): 70,58 Mil
ODD (in-game): 40,56 Mil
ODA (twstats): 105,868,968 score
ODD (twstats): 77,815,256 score
Tribe formation time:2015-04-20 02:06:22
Average membership:
image.php

Could be the only thing i have to agree upon on Teemo statements. Well done really here considering average member size cant say anything bad about the OD ranks in game, also given the shorter history of the tribe compared to others. Still need point out it has been at member cap all the way long, but the less time of existance balance out and well pass this factor. As for twstats, tho, is shown the current membership average gains in OD* all along their gaming in w78 has not been that much higher than others tribes mentioned. But again, we need take into account the average size of players. There's 2 way to look at it: 1. being spending troops so much affected growth (not like been a option to chose from tho having been at war most of time) OR 2. could define the effort of small account on pulling their weight on this almost 'heroic'.

ODA: 2.352.643
ODD: 1.729.227

Officially ran out of time now. Couldnt revise this whole lot (forgive some error on copy and past that may have occurred), nor go ahead with some considerations about 3. Wars. Will get back on it when i can tho, i promise :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Player not found.

Locke, I'll be the first player to make you lose a village (unless you end up recruiting me at some point) :icon_razz:

WAIT UNTIL IM FRONTLINE
:icon_evil:

DeletedUser105935

that awkard moment everyone realises locke will go hole world without loosing villa cause hes a internal whore

DeletedUser117863

that awkard moment everyone realises locke will go hole world without loosing villa cause hes a internal whore
Because defending villages has anything to do with internalling players? Not to mention Locke's internals in comparison to other top20 accounts isn't substantially high.

I get defending villas is easier when you have more which is easier with internals, but you also have to defend more.

DeletedUser94059

Anyway a stats Update for everyone. Both tribes have kicked members or members have left. but in game stats since declaration

1beebeefcfae0c2330ce58acbb65e1f5.png

DeletedUser94059

yeah. flood were Up then bullet joined in when we weren't expecting him to, but we are catching up again. Just realized the great declaration from Steve hasn't been shown

62bbf18f00b17bbac58809126536b6e5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah. flood were Up then bullet joined in when we weren't expecting him to, but we are catching up again. Just realized the great declaration from Steve hasn't been shown

62bbf18f00b17bbac58809126536b6e5.png

It does not matter. 17k incomings for 3 days and they called it an op. They failed to keep pressure on any account they hit-well failed to keep Adequate pressure I should say. One thing they must learn is once the initial wave hits-plenty of time to recover your losses until their second wave hits

Player not found.

Or if CRASH joined the war AGAINST Rhythm we will see how co-ordinated they are, I'd love to see how good they are as a tribe with all them good players and leadership from what I've heard :)

For me, the World would be a lot more interesting if this did happen.