BREAKING NEWS, Rhythm threatens to break hugfest

DeletedUser

I've got to agree with both sides here, lilkram definitely is apart of Flood even if he's quit, just the same as those ex-milfs members are definitely apart of flood also and so the stats should count. If he went inactive you should have kicked him, but then he would of just gotten included anyway.

As for everything else, i'm sorry my personal misfortune meant that 1 account in your tribe went inactive Mason. I'm not going to bother replying now, which i'm sure will make you happy. Before i had a small personal quarrel with you, now i just flat out have no respect for you.

And Locke, that mail with Steve was hilarious :lol:

DeletedUser117863

Let's be honest Flood knew about the op on lilkram for atleast 4 days before it all started. You guys had plenty of time to stack him. I can go back and get quotes from mason himself. Thus if you guys knew and he knew, he should be a part of the stats. Some people can't handle the pressure and lilkram is one of those people. So:spear::spear:y.
Likram acc should've been dealt with long before the war started, the war just speeded up the process of the players no longer playing on the account. You're totally right on this one.

DeletedUser117392

Titu-You really are the only member of rhythm leadership (well-out of the leadership i know) that I can honestly respect. However as stated numerous times-likram2014 quit 2 hours into the war-and for future reference he is not the only one who quit.

Yes, i know lilkram2014 quit in 2h of war. I am unaware of the reasons behind him quitting. It can be one of the following
1> RL Issue
2> Overwhelmed by incoming attacks
3> Being mostly on front, gave up before start.
4> or something else not covered by above.
Only in the #2, it would be wise to say that Rhythm put effort in making a player quit and got the advantage for better stats otherwise it was just being lucky, though Rhythm's effort were not 0 considering there was sitter later but when compared to Flood, it was not that much effort. The advantage Flood got was direct result of the efforts Flood put in. Visionary efforts i would say. So thumbs up for that.

DeletedUser

Yes, i know lilkram2014 quit in 2h of war. I am unaware of the reasons behind him quitting. It can be one of the following
1> RL Issue
2> Overwhelmed by incoming attacks
3> Being mostly on front, gave up before start.
4> or something else not covered by above.
Only in the #2, it would be wise to say that Rhythm put effort in making a player quit and got the advantage for better stats otherwise it was just being lucky, though Rhythm's effort were not 0 considering there was sitter later but when compared to Flood, it was not that much effort. The advantage Flood got was direct result of the efforts Flood put in. Visionary efforts i would say. So thumbs up for that.

I have to disagree with that Titu-flood did exceptional when put into a position where defending was all we were limited too. From active accounts-everything lost was recapped-most were sniped minus the 4-5 that were lost when split trains started popping up and people werent sending snipes to deal with them.

DeletedUser117392

I've got to agree with both sides here, lilkram definitely is apart of Flood even if he's quit, just the same as those ex-milfs members are definitely apart of flood also and so the stats should count. If he went inactive you should have kicked him, but then he would of just gotten included anyway.

I am not arguing with Zombified anyways. Sorry if i sounded like that.
I am not trying to make any biased war stats or making excuses. And i don't think he was also trying to do so. Its just a statistical view point which i presented the same way Zombified did and we made conclusion about them. And i agree with his conclusion, too.

DeletedUser117392

I have to disagree with that Titu-flood did exceptional when put into a position where defending was all we were limited too. From active accounts-everything lost was recapped-most were sniped minus the 4-5 that were lost when split trains started popping up and people werent sending snipes to deal with them.

I never said it was not good defending with a ruined account. If you re-read my post, then i said Rhythm's effort wasn't 0. Rhythm did something and Flood did a lot. If you want me to quantify it then how about Flood did 40x effort than what Rhythm did?

Player not found.

WOW! Check that out! Someone who gains ground when making the first hit. Rhythm you should take notes. It's kinda the norm for the tribe that declares to run an OP quickly and take a decent lead in caps. For something "planned for months" I am really disappointed. I've been oped better by family rim tribes. At least they can send proper trains and used mixed nukes instead of spear nukes lol.

There is blood in the water. Most of ur little rim tribe friends and naps and alliances will be turning on u shortly. Regardless of words spoken, no one wants a weak ally. You should not have shown your hand as such so early. Fatal tribe fail lead to it's fruition by Scuba Steve. I feel bad for the decent players in rhythm :( maybe they can bounce back and make some smarter choices tho I only see a merge in Rhythms future now.

Please don't tell me you play this World.

DeletedUser

I am not arguing with Zombified anyways. Sorry if i sounded like that.
I am not trying to make any biased war stats or making excuses. And i don't think he was also trying to do so. Its just a statistical view point which i presented the same way Zombified did and we made conclusion about them. And i agree with his conclusion, too.

I know you weren't man :) was just stating that i agree with both sides that all stats should be considered so far, because it's all been fair game. Frontlines accounts bailing and backline attacks, all is fair in love and war.

DeletedUser

I never said it was not good defending with a ruined account. If you re-read my post, then i said Rhythm's effort wasn't 0. Rhythm did something and Flood did a lot. If you want me to quantify it then how about Flood did 40x effort than what Rhythm did?

I wouldnt go as far as to say either tribe has put in much effort as of yet-this war is just heating up

DeletedUser117392

I wouldnt go as far as to say either tribe has put in much effort as of yet-this war is just heating up

Yup, agreed. I just presented comparison of the efforts put by both tribes so far. A lot more will come if this war lasts long (I saw Flood offered peace at 23:19 yesterday :icon_confused:)

DeletedUser

Yup, agreed. I just presented comparison of the efforts put by both tribes so far. A lot more will come if this war lasts long (I saw Flood offered peace at 23:19 yesterday :icon_confused:)

Yeah-just teasing Steve a bit :p

DeletedUser117863

Somebody write a fakemail sent by Mason to Steve begging for peace with a screenshot of the peaceoffering.

DeletedUser105935

lol its funny how flood have done what Rhythm have done the hole way through the world.

go flood we love you mason

Player not found.

Side 1:
Tribes: Flood
Side 2:
Tribes: Rhythm

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 10
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 215,862
Side 2: 88,539
Difference: 127,323

chart

Player not found.

Flood have the upper hand is what it looks like and they are the underdogs :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes flood will definitely win. With those extra fourteen villages, they are in a prime position to end this war and begin taking over the rest of w78.

DeletedUser105935

hahaha
from looks of it they have taken in some good talented players
i should know i was there leader at one point
rhythm seriously needs to book up before another tribe smells blood and jumps in.

i expected better

DeletedUser105935

i was

i quit after norm got account banned

rejoined on n.c and left just as the tmeat merge happened

Player not found.

I was Steevemadden if you remember meh - left because of everyone nobling my claims that I cleared :X

I was surprised that the likes of me was kicking everyone's arse when it came to war in Joker
:lol: