BREAKING NEWS, Rhythm threatens to break hugfest

DeletedUser99565

Ok... What's done is done. We've all made our beds this world and there isn't much we can do about it. We can keep calling each other on lies/backstabbing/being an idiot but what's the point. Yes some members of rhythm helped stack a 2dadar member as well as dream did. Yes some of crash is stacking flood. Who cares, stacking is a part of the game. Yes flood recruited milfs and is kind of sneaky but doesn't moves are also part of the game. I should know I've been hit by some and tried some. (Please don't start anything) but now it's nut up or shut up. The more people show their asses the more people won't like you on future worlds (Mason w80 ;))

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
no

i alredy said i only got def from 1 ( that means one, uno , eins or whatever its called in your languages) rythm member

DeletedUser

Just a tad bit of an update for my lovelies at rhythm!

Side 1:
Tribes: Flood
Side 2:
Tribes: Rhythm

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 47
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 411,206
Side 2: 422,702
Difference: 11,496

chart

Side 1:
Players: lilkram2014
Side 2:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 34
Difference: 27

chart

Side 1: 63,651
Side 2: 315,698
Difference: 252,047

chart

34 of their 47 conquers have been on an account that has no competant player on it-it has been sit since 2 hours into the war. Just pointing that out-Not saying the stats dont count

DeletedUser117392

Side 1:
Players: One Way Ticket To Hell, AngelicOne, xxspadyxx, ThaiT
Side 2:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 7
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 240,910
Side 2: 60,783
Difference: 180,127

chart

27 of their 48 conquers have been by those players who joined Flood recently and attacking mostly backline of Rhythm. As mason said in last post - just pointing that out-Not saying the stats don't count

DeletedUser117863

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/SPOIL]
27 of their 48 conquers have been by those players who joined Flood recently and attacking mostly backline of Rhythm. As mason said in last post - just pointing that out-Not saying the stats don't count
If you came prepared for that it wouldnt have hurt that much. Just like you could've hit us harder if Steve wasnt so stupid to give us a heads-up saying he'd fight my tribe in W78 for breaking an never-existing PA.

Not saying you should've known, just saying Steve is dragging you guys down.

DeletedUser99565

Right because the Panthera Tigris account has been doing so much. Maybe the Panthera Tigris account would like some more love is that what you're saying?

DeletedUser

WOW! Check that out! Someone who gains ground when making the first hit. Rhythm you should take notes. It's kinda the norm for the tribe that declares to run an OP quickly and take a decent lead in caps. For something "planned for months" I am really disappointed. I've been oped better by family rim tribes. At least they can send proper trains and used mixed nukes instead of spear nukes lol.

There is blood in the water. Most of ur little rim tribe friends and naps and alliances will be turning on u shortly. Regardless of words spoken, no one wants a weak ally. You should not have shown your hand as such so early. Fatal tribe fail lead to it's fruition by Scuba Steve. I feel bad for the decent players in rhythm :( maybe they can bounce back and make some smarter choices tho I only see a merge in Rhythms future now.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Not sure the relevance on this post? Yes they have capped on Rhythm, splendid. They are also official members of Flood (As I stated before on this thread-we played a better Social game)-Dont be butthurt because we recruited in your backline-this has been in the works since the original NAP Googly set up began-we were simply waiting for the NAP to end to be able to recruit into k75-You can hate it all you want-Rhythm was outplayed in that instance

DeletedUser117863

Right because the Panthera Tigris has been doing so much. Maybe the Panthera Tigris account would like some more love is that what you're saying?
I can't do much except sitting, I joined this world maybe a LITTLE late. If you look at my warstats (57k ODA, 4ODD) you see how little my account has done. The only trains I sent were to get some frontline villages from inactives.

I didn't mean the ACCOUNT is dragging the war down, I'm saying Steve leaked info on his own.

Edit: according to Steve I also played a huge part in starting this war, meaning I hereby claim 50% of our warstats, both positive and negative ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

I can't do much except sitting, I joined this world maybe a LITTLE late. If you look at my warstats (57k ODA, 4ODD) you see how little my account has done. The only trains I sent were to get some frontline villages from inactives.

I didn't mean the ACCOUNT is dragging the war down, I'm saying Steve leaked info on his own.

Edit: according to Steve I also played a huge part in starting this war, meaning I hereby claim 50% of our warstats, both positive and negative ones.

This war was inevitable. This war was gong to happen with or without you. We all know Mason is the cause of every single war on this world.

DeletedUser117863

This war was inevitable. This war was gong to happen with or without you. We all know Mason is the cause of every single war on this world.
I sense some personal hate.

And yes, we all knew it was going to come. It doesn't help he's saying we'll fight us before talks about extending the NAP even started (correct me if I'm wrong Spoons/Titu/Ace/HTM).

DeletedUser

Honestly-This flatters me, I feel like a TW God. So far any war in the south east I have been responsible for however-so this is truth.

DeletedUser117392

Not sure the relevance on this post? Yes they have capped on Rhythm, splendid. They are also official members of Flood (As I stated before on this thread-we played a better Social game)-Dont be butthurt because we recruited in your backline-this has been in the works since the original NAP Googly set up began-we were simply waiting for the NAP to end to be able to recruit into k75-You can hate it all you want-Rhythm was outplayed in that instance
I don't think its irrelevant considering its still part of Flood vs Rhythm war. I just provided a data point like you did via splitting out Lilkram2014, who is official members of flood, too.
I am not butthurt (where did i say that?) Flood played smart game and is in lead in the war atm. Overall war stats say that Flood is winning the war and I accept that. This whole move is part of the game so there is nothing to hate about it. Its just strategy. There is nothing wrong to use strategies to win wars. I have respect for the strategic skills of the player who thought about it (i think its you, mason).
Kudos to flood. :)

DeletedUser

I don't think its irrelevant considering its still part of Flood vs Rhythm war. I just provided a data point like you did via splitting out Lilkram2014, who is official members of flood, too.
I am not butthurt (where did i say that?) Flood played smart game and is in lead in the war atm. Overall war stats say that Flood is winning the war and I accept that. This whole move is part of the game so there is nothing to hate about it. Its just strategy. There is nothing wrong to use strategies to win wars. I have respect for the strategic skills of the player who thought about it (i think its you, mason).
Kudos to flood. :)

Titu-You really are the only member of rhythm leadership (well-out of the leadership i know) that I can honestly respect. However as stated numerous times-likram2014 quit 2 hours into the war-and for future reference he is not the only one who quit.

DeletedUser117863

You guys both got your point, lets accept that and continue bashing Steve maybe?

DeletedUser99565

Let's be honest Flood knew about the op on lilkram for atleast 4 days before it all started. You guys had plenty of time to stack him. I can go back and get quotes from mason himself. Thus if you guys knew and he knew, he should be a part of the stats. Some people can't handle the pressure and lilkram is one of those people. So:spear::spear:y.