Brother & Sisters Join Me In This Long Fight!

DeletedUser

I remember when I was young - not more than 10 - and I saw my father building his village and completing conquests set forth by the High Council of the Worlds. One day, we received word of an incoming attack from a nearby barbarian village. We were caught unprepared.

The barbarians only sent one man to our village, but we had not yet raised an army nor forged any weapons. I watched, cowering in a corner, as this beast of a man slay my father and had his way with the blossoming queen of our village - though, who was not my birth mother, cared for me as though I were her true-born son.

That monster stayed in our village for a week, wreaking havoc on the entire population. No one man could defeat him, nor did one dare stand up to him. The stories grew of the horrific deeds that ensued.

I awoke in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, after dreaming of my father. As I walked towards his tomb, I heard a faint whisper. When I arrived, it was now a loud voice in my head - my father's voice. I saw my father's possessions lying around the tomb; the only things that remained of a great man taken from this world unjustly. I picked up his sword and axe. I lumbered as I carried them toward the house where I knew the villain was.

With the courage of my father's spirit, I crept up to the sleeping monster. As I stood over him - looking over his disfigured face and hearing the evil air gasp in and out of his body - rage overcame me. I placed the axe down silently, then swiftly jumped onto the bed and thrust my father's sword straight through the barbarian's gut, the bed, and partially into the wooden floor. He awoke screaming and pinned by the sword. I stared straight into his eyes as I climbed down and slowly grabbed the axe. I chopped limb after limb as his screams echoed through the silent village. Finally, I swung one last time - the axe blade broke several of his teeth and lodged itself deep into his skull. His lower jaw fell to the ground, and I stood there listening to his final, blood-gurgling attempts to stay alive.

To this day, I remember every detail, but most of all, I remember that look in his eyes when I first stabbed him. He was trapped and knew death approached and that look that I savor to this very day was fear. I have watched villages around me grow in the gray evil haze - I've even seen neighbors villages fall to this evil. However, I know now that they can fear - and they will fear me.

I am joining your noble cause to rid this world of these monsters that other players pass over as though they were not a threat. I know better. We can and we will strike fear into the heart of every barbarian, as they hear of their own villages being taken - villagers beheaded and replaced with our own men and women.

DeletedUser

I remember when I was young - not more than 10 - and I saw my father building his village and completing conquests set forth by the High Council of the Worlds. One day, we received word of an incoming attack from a nearby barbarian village. We were caught unprepared.

The barbarians only sent one man to our village, but we had not yet raised an army nor forged any weapons. I watched, cowering in a corner, as this beast of a man slay my father and had his way with the blossoming queen of our village - though, who was not my birth mother, cared for me as though I were her true-born son.

That monster stayed in our village for a week, wreaking havoc on the entire population. No one man could defeat him, nor did one dare stand up to him. The stories grew of the horrific deeds that ensued.

I awoke in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, after dreaming of my father. As I walked towards his tomb, I heard a faint whisper. When I arrived, it was now a loud voice in my head - my father's voice. I saw my father's possessions lying around the tomb; the only things that remained of a great man taken from this world unjustly. I picked up his sword and axe. I lumbered as I carried them toward the house where I knew the villain was.

With the courage of my father's spirit, I crept up to the sleeping monster. As I stood over him - looking over his disfigured face and hearing the evil air gasp in and out of his body - rage overcame me. I placed the axe down silently, then swiftly jumped onto the bed and thrust my father's sword straight through the barbarian's gut, the bed, and partially into the wooden floor. He awoke screaming and pinned by the sword. I stared straight into his eyes as I climbed down and slowly grabbed the axe. I chopped limb after limb as his screams echoed through the silent village. Finally, I swung one last time - the axe blade broke several of his teeth and lodged itself deep into his skull. His lower jaw fell to the ground, and I stood there listening to his final, blood-gurgling attempts to stay alive.

To this day, I remember every detail, but most of all, I remember that look in his eyes when I first stabbed him. He was trapped and knew death approached and that look that I savor to this very day was fear. I have watched villages around me grow in the gray evil haze - I've even seen neighbors villages fall to this evil. However, I know now that they can fear - and they will fear me.

I am joining your noble cause to rid this world of these monsters that other players pass over as though they were not a threat. I know better. We can and we will strike fear into the heart of every barbarian, as they hear of their own villages being taken - villagers beheaded and replaced with our own men and women.

NothingToDoHereBlackWithTextSS.png

thorfalar

file.php