BTW goes for our cheesecake!!!

DeletedUser

Good read, though I agree with KJ a tad to many pictures :D

DeletedUser96141

LOL guys. LOOk at the rating, bet it was a BTW guy doing that :)

DeletedUser95941

Okai too many pics in my opinion, like johan said id like a bit more text.

My view on this is that Cheese will Fayul!, i mean BTW are one of the best tribes in the world in my opinion :icon_rolleyes:

milost

Okai too many pics in my opinion, like johan said id like a bit more text.

My view on this is that Cheese will Fayul!, i mean BTW are one of the best tribes in the world in my opinion :icon_rolleyes:

Some times one picture is worth 1000 words!

DeletedUser76428

dont pretend johan, we know you were drooling over the cheesecake picnic party girl =P

See first post

DeletedUser

early wars are always kind of interesting to watch. I like to compare them to the end of the world wars ive been in....kind of makes me laugh alittle

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok any update on this war?

Players left tribes...

But in my opinion there will come a time that these 2 tribes will unite unless one will get crushed.:lol:

HeftySmurf

Ok any update on this war?

Players left tribes...

But in my opinion there will come a time that these 2 tribes will unite unless one will get crushed.:lol:

not every war is like yours, they dont always hug and merge, some people actually fight and dont spend time nobling barbs.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
not every war is like yours, they dont always hug and merge, some people actually fight and dont spend time nobling barbs.

And you always delete when your under attack? Why did you restart by the way...Afraid of the attacks again coward.:lol: Why go to the
rim? are you afraid of all the warriors in the core area.

Cheese is my neighbor in this war BTW controls k56 duchpu is my neighbor in world 52. A war at this stage is only a catting war also it demoralize tribes in either dessertion or restart others go to quick peace and merge to avoid unwanted casualties. So I got every right to get interested in this war.

But in my opinion this war will weed out the weak and the strong will survive....The strong will never delete or restart right HeftySmurf...Unless your a coward of course who always deletes and restart when under attack.

Besides BTW or cheese can not noble all of them if there is a tribe in this time that could noble whole tribes then show me( unless a whole tribe goes inactive ).

Last edited: