Bunny Brothers + Bunny Huggers vs. Antidote and Breathing Difficulties

DeletedUser

With all of these reports and fancy Graphs people forget
Snipers get now graphs / Stats
supporters get no graphs / Stats

Just because there is not stats on a graph dose not mean people are not active with in the war :)

DeletedUser

Its to be expected they sided with Ya Bro back when they where known as Sp but life goes on at least the world is getting some action finally :)

DeletedUser

I simply called any rise below 200,000 ODA nothing.

Sure everything you guys say might be correct, some players might not started to launch yet due to a strategy, some might be on the way, and of course not all of Ya Bro's ODA rise is for the war, but all of these things can apply to all tribes, so in general what I could see was what I posted.

And I was talking only about offensive part, I didn't say they aren't active in tribe, just aren't active in offensive part yet. And don't forget those stats gets updated on TWStats every 24hours, so what I was talking about was until the end of 13th. Things might have changed today a lot.

These stats usually give a general idea on what is happening on the war zone. So when I can't see anything more I prefer to trust to them, of course they have some percentage of error, but the big view usually is close to reality.

And TruffleShuffleOrRiot, thanks for the photos of stats, they now give me the accurate idea of who is active on what.

That would be nice if you keep those stats coming every few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57259

Its to be expected they sided with Ya Bro back when they where known as Sp but life goes on at least the world is getting some action finally :)

Someone educate this guy please :icon_confused:

DeletedUser86709

W/e i always liked being the underdog :D

5ae1c06bb7f85a5040a985116d31e27a.png

I will update this map every week and mark significant territorial changes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57259

W/e i always liked being the underdog :D

5ae1c06bb7f85a5040a985116d31e27a.png

I will update this map every week and mark significant territorial changes

I wish there was a like button on these boards. I'll need to update Ye Olde aTo War Mappe.

DeletedUser57259

Nice map.

If this is updated regularly, it will be great to see the recorded history of a defining war for this world.

Would be worth splitting the tribes, add S-D too since they are going to jump in.

DeletedUser

*Didn't betray allies of 2 months... gets called a rat by Cally*

(Post may have been removed, but the point still stands.)

My own personal opinion of this is pretty widely known, but regardless the choice was either betray our allies or betray our (now) enemies... seems to me we were always gonna get raged at for something :icon_neutral:

Psihic

*Didn't betray allies of 2 months... gets called a rat by Cally*

(Post may have been removed, but the point still stands.)

My own personal opinion of this is pretty widely known, but regardless the choice was either betray our allies or betray our (now) enemies... seems to me we were always gonna get raged at for something :icon_neutral:

Actually no man, your dukes could have easy have said "no, we will stick to ya bro" and not lie for 10 days.

And then even when the "change of heart" came, Cody served a lie again.

Its just not the way men do things, or should do. THis is a game, there is no need for such crap here. But well, seems like people have different perspectives on how far they would go as a person over a game :)

DeletedUser

THis is a game

Exactly and at the end of the day everyone wants to have fun. Everyone was bitching and moaning about how boring the world was. Now we have a world war with some lies, spies and drama. Spiced it up nicely. If it costs me some reputation points think i've played long enough where i can take a hit occasionally.

Psihic

As I said, different points of view.

I dont lie like that and I dont understand lies over a game.

DeletedUser

As I said, different points of view.

I dont lie like that and I dont understand lies over a game.
it's a game that's why it doesn't bother me all games are one big lie you're able to do whatever you want

or are you going to tell me you don't run over hookers and take your money back when you play grand theft auto

DeletedUser57259

Actually no man, your dukes could have easy have said "no, we will stick to ya bro" and not lie for 10 days.

And then even when the "change of heart" came, Cody served a lie again.

Its just not the way men do things, or should do. THis is a game, there is no need for such crap here. But well, seems like people have different perspectives on how far they would go as a person over a game :)

It was made clear that any coalition was dependent on aTo involvement. My view is that without the bullshit #Gas would have sat on the sidelines and let cure get hit by both Ya Bro and aTo, the 5-6 players in Ya Bro that were unhappy would sit there and coast to a win.

Personally I wanted #Gas involved, I hoped Amigo and his group would work out in the West. It would have been balanced.

We're still waiting for S-D to throw themselves into the ring in the East (tomorrow I hear :lol:) , maybe Nobles will jump in and get involved in the North. There's still balance there potentially, ultimately, it's interesting.

We have 8 council members in aTo. 2 wanted to hit Ya Bro, 6 wanted to remain allies and hit Cure. Neither or the players that wanted to join in against Ya Bro wanted to go that way for any hatred of Ya Bro or love of Cure. Of the 6 that wanted to hold the course and fight Cure there were different reasons across the board. While personally I wanted to hit Cure I felt it had to be council led rather than a decision that was made by me or Cody alone.

Ultimately the decision was made, we are where we are. aTo were always going to tip the scales one way or another village/point wise, whichever way we jumped was with the odds. We stuck with allies we have a good relationship with.

DeletedUser86709

Well i mean you could have warred ya bro, and if the going got tough again....... offer another, what was it? 10 villages? for an alliance again?