Bye bye to the biggest family on w42

• Thread starter DeletedUser71572
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well then again im 1000miles away on a map... but i just fugured out how to use the external forums...

hi everybody :)

lets be happy for a change lol :)

DeletedUser

Funny_Pictures_7848.jpg

there is another too happy guy on the forums!!

DeletedUser

I'm thryk. lol. twstats would tell you all about me. Just a dude in Bio!. I don't really get into the politics, just post stupid shit everywhere. Try to make people laugh. Its in my job description I think.

DeletedUser

So Bio! what happened to Arnuxz? Was he making your stats look bad?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Bio!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KTA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 578
Side 2: 241
Difference: 337

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 46
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,247,511
Side 2: 1,699,156
Difference: 3,548,355

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,869
Side 2: 443,483
Difference: 358,614

chart

[/spoil]

Changed it to last week so you couldn't blame the stats on Skibo :)

DeletedUser71572

The player quit. If you want to get all mardy about it, you can add him into the stats.

That discussion has already been discussed.

DeletedUser

I know it has, that's why i made the time frame only a week...was justifying why before people decided they didn't like the time frame or what ever.

Why did he quit?

DeletedUser71572

Real life got to him, and he couldn't spend much time on Tribal Wars.

And all his co-players left too :/

DeletedUser

timely coincidence

He is currently in school, and examinations start around now and progress till the end of July.
So, not much of a coincidence.
And like Shrek stated before, add him to stats. We're not bothered.

DeletedUser

No simply because we launched an op on him the day it lands he quits, nothing more or less.

DeletedUser79621

Arnuxz has been under attack for a long time. So I'm sure 1 op on him wouldn't have made him quit.

Aaron, kindly think things through before running your mouth.

As Darkaniken2 so rightly put, Idiot.

DeletedUser

Arnuxz has been under attack a long time? not by KTA- not actively at least until this week, since monday in fact looking at the stats.

Fair enough he had exams had he of quit before the op landed which is not the case as on the 7th i was talking to him, which is yesterday, he even sniped 2/6 of my trains i wouldnt even be on about this but i believe that is sufficient evidence-if need be i will find the reports and post the mail on here.

So i think i have enough right there to say the op contributed to yet another dismissal from bio! dont you agree?

darkaniken2

Arnuxz has been under attack a long time? not by KTA- not actively at least until this week, since monday in fact looking at the stats.

Fair enough he had exams had he of quit before the op landed which is not the case as on the 7th i was talking to him, which is yesterday, he even sniped 2/6 of my trains i wouldnt even be on about this but i believe that is sufficient evidence-if need be i will find the reports and post the mail on here.

So i think i have enough right there to say the op contributed to yet another dismissal from bio! dont you agree?
He quit when he realized it was pass his exams or kick KTAs ass. Which would you have chosen? Exactly.

DeletedUser

He had many co's they all quit, he quit, no player, we couldnt find a player=Dismissal, any way whats up with the random attacks from 100+ out?

DeletedUser

He quit when he realized it was pass his exams or kick KTAs ass. Which would you have chosen? Exactly.

When was he going to start kicking our ass?

Because there was never any evidence of a fight back..just stacking/sniping...

Sigh, every single person we take there is always an excuse...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sigh, every single person we take there is always an excuse...:icon_rolleyes:

Oh, a whole two players you've mass attacked have quit :icon_rolleyes:
And add him to the stats, we're not bothered. If it gives you some belief :)