Bye bye to the biggest family on w42

• Thread starter DeletedUser71572
  • Start date

DeletedUser

if your not bothered then why post your not bothered?

not that it matters but every single player we have attacked so far has been kicked out of bio! which has been 3/3 players so far.

DeletedUser

not that it matters but every single player we have attacked so far has been kicked out of bio! which has been 3/3 players so far.

3? I only seem to recall Arnuxz and Skibo.

if your not bothered then why post your not bothered?
I was informing DTH that we aren't bothered if he's added to the stats so quit moaning about him being kicked.
Which , if hadn't of been stated probably would keep being brought up. Which is pointless.

DeletedUser

Arnuxz, kawito and skibo are the 3 players we have targeted so far. 2 ops 3 dismissals.

DeletedUser

Arnuxz,
He quit like stated many times, he had co's and they quit, he was under attack far longer than u started your 'op', he quit because he had exams, he went through about 6k incomings when in bio, and i know when he left he had 1.5k, i sat him, your 'op' didnt really seem much of one.
No land time, from what i saw.
Kawito, joined bio for a very small time, he came into our tribe and after a week he quit, then he came back asking for passwords, for a larger account, so he got dismissed, and i cant remember you attacking him,maybe u did, i dont know.
Skibo, i admit, you done very well at the start and until he quit, but yet again he didnt quit because of your 'op' or when you were attacking him, he wuit because of RL business.

DeletedUser

Arnuxz has been under attack a long time? not by KTA- not actively at least until this week, since monday in fact looking at the stats.

Fair enough he had exams had he of quit before the op landed which is not the case as on the 7th i was talking to him, which is yesterday, he even sniped 2/6 of my trains i wouldnt even be on about this but i believe that is sufficient evidence-if need be i will find the reports and post the mail on here.

So i think i have enough right there to say the op contributed to yet another dismissal from bio! dont you agree?

That was me. And im pretty sure i was talking to FFE, not you. So please, shut your mouth.

DeletedUser

yep :), though if you have the sit why is it dismissed? it is still defendable

DeletedUser

Im hardly on it, and am usually the only one. Why would anyone want to sit it, if it doesn't benefit us?

DeletedUser

Im hardly on it, and am usually the only one. Why would anyone want to sit it, if it doesn't benefit us?

I would prefer to make the villages harder for my enemies then just give them free villages...

It kind of does benefit you and it kind of doesn't....Doesn't as it will take up some of your time...Does because we slow down, lose more nukes and trains, in which case would allow the members closer to us a chance to stack or get ready...takes the heat of your players for the time being.

DeletedUser

Why attack a player if he poses no threat? Jeesh, move on already.

DeletedUser

Lets summarize this thread shall we. Started by KingShrek "Bye Bye to the biggest family on W42"

What I want to know is how Shrek knew way back then that he would be saying goodbye, and why just say goodbye to us. He must have special feelings for us. I must say I enjoyed our flame wars, and the many idle threats, but "You cut me deep Shrek, You cut me deep" :icon_smile:

DeletedUser71572

IDS will all get rimmed, wether im here to fight or not. Your number is up robi, count your days.

DeletedUser71925

Shrek might be leaving W42, but I'm still here. The North of W42 has become a mess and is just too boring to play. Getting gang-banged or doing the gang-banging, I have to say, on a political note, it's just stuffed up. I wish to move down south.

@ Ven and RP, if you see this, you know what I'm talking about. *wink*