Bye-Bye TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser88324

hey n00b !! How are you doing ??!! :) - when are you gonna turn barb ?? - can't wait to see your silly farewell crying thread on the forums too ;-) ( seems to become a trend to moan on the forums over here ..)
btw - easy to rim 1 village from your point of view lol - the fact you even say that proudly shows where your dignity is ..
Do me a favour and just delete your account too , will you ? i promise I'll miss you .. ( lol )

Is there a mod that can delete this ridiculous kid's comments? I mean, come on!!! It's not like there aren't enough crappy posters to have someone like you, who has never done a thing in this world commenting and just trying to get some attention.. Please stick to the original topic!!!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Because I'm in the mood :icon_razz:

hey Horse soldier and Harbinger,
why don't you two n00bs just stop provoking and delete also your accounts ?

Thanks for you support, i appreciate knowing that you are so confident in us that we will never be rimmed, the only way would be for us to delete. It touches my heart to know you are so confident in us :)

The world would be a better place without you trolls.

Your absolutely right. I have no vested interested in this world, i have not played this world since the opening, i have not contributed to the forums, and you certainly have a much more valued opinion here than me :)

all i said is that I can't care less about these farewell threads - i think they are a waste of space and time.

Thank you then for posting to let us all know your feelings. I appreciate the fact you have followed these forums to such length that you can realize we are very overburdened with posters here, and we don't need to know when some random duke of some random rank 1 tribe quits :)

but , hey ..you're blog staff so you should know better ..

My being blog staff has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Most people here know me from before i was ever a blogger, and the only reason i did that, was to try and liven up World 43 a bit. My being blog staff is irrelevant.

You'd both be better off as simple barbs ..can't wait to see YOUR farewell threads though :)

I agree, our threads would be simply amazing, thanks for your support.

hey n00b !! How are you doing ??!! :) - when are you gonna turn barb ?? - can't wait to see your silly farewell crying thread on the forums too ;-) ( seems to become a trend to moan on the forums over here ..)

It's ok, you must be a trend follower, not a trend setter. It's ok, not all of us were meant for great things :)

btw - easy to rim 1 village from your point of view lol - the fact you even say that proudly shows where your dignity is ..

I'm greatly sorry. I know you have worked hard the last 7-8 months on that one village, and i came and took it off you. :icon_cry:

Do me a favour and just delete your account too , will you ? i promise I'll miss you .. ( lol )

Aww <3 it's ok, i'm not going anywhere. :)

also, don't think i don't remember this :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

haha! now harb, this isn't quite far.. this poor kid doesn't stand a chance at your flames!!! LoL!:icon_razz::lol:

btw, missed you these past few days, everything ok?

DeletedUser

haha! now harb, this isn't quite far.. this poor kid doesn't stand a chance at your flames!!! LoL!:icon_razz::lol:

btw, missed you these past few days, everything ok?

Pff.. I'm a complete PnP noob. :icon_razz:

Yeah, just had some RL issues, internet issues, etc. It happens alot with me, damn RL, wont leave me alone. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Why would anyone even answer that guy. If he bothers you put him on ignore. Really the time spent is not worth it :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser88324

Tech, I agree, he's not worth it..

harb, RL sucks man! haha , nah, RL is more important then this lovely soooooo-adicting game, but sometimes it choses to bother in the worst moments ::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

welcome back harb!!!.........good to see the paper back too...........get a laptop and drive around looking for wi fi spot's to counter act the net problem's,know some who do this on tw!!!!

DeletedUser

I'm greatly sorry. I know you have worked hard the last 7-8 months on that one village, and i came and took it off you. :icon_cry:

[:

your a bad man......pkease dont do that again!..

to add also,good luck in RL hyper hippo,didnt know or play with you but you had obvious success and respect within the game,sad to see a good player go again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would anyone even answer that guy. If he bothers you put him on ignore. Really the time spent is not worth it :icon_neutral:

I need to keep my skills tuned, he was good practice. :icon_wink:
and i was bored.

Tech, I agree, he's not worth it..

harb, RL sucks man! haha , nah, RL is more important then this lovely soooooo-adicting game, but sometimes it choses to bother in the worst moments ::icon_cry:

RL can be ignored, however police apparently don't care if you pretend you can't see them. :icon_biggrin:

welcome back harb!!!.........good to see the paper back too...........get a laptop and drive around looking for wi fi spot's to counter act the net problem's,know some who do this on tw!!!!

it's a good idea, however if i could afford a car, and a laptop, i don't think i would be having net problems in the first place. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Is there a mod that can delete this ridiculous kid's comments? I mean, come on!!! It's not like there aren't enough crappy posters to have someone like you, who has never done a thing in this world commenting and just trying to get some attention.. Please stick to the original topic!!!:icon_evil:

you are being quite childish now , ain't it Jacal ? try and contain yourself or the whole world will see your true noobish colours.
The topic was a farewell thread - mi am on topic and have all the right to post..you should know seeing you're so grown up m8 .

DeletedUser

First and last posting for you Tech - I'd be glad if you could just ignore me : your opinion is in any case useless in my regards.

DeletedUser

also, don't think i don't remember this :lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah - bad boy ..you stole my village after all that effort !! i was really upset ..:lol:

please do remember ! please remember absolutely everything !! especially your "farewell thread" part ! really looking forward to it ..:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You know, this is one of the few things that has made me smile lately on World 43.

Consolidator, you make me laugh
:)

DeletedUser

Ignorance is bliss.

I would be permanently banned on the forums if I posted my true opinions about Consolidator :lol:

DeletedUser

I would be permanently banned on the forums if I posted my true opinions about Consolidator :lol:

you can always send me a message IG m8 - I am a very social person ..I love to help others.

DeletedUser25256

Scott , Its been a pleasure talking to you and playing TW with you , I will miss our talks , Please take of you my friend ... See ya soon lol

Hyper Hypo

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.

I will stick around on skype and forums when I can...

It was a pleasure playing with all of you?

@ Consolidator, thanks for taking time to post. Nobody knows who you are or really cares much for your comments. Don't waste time typing them up mate.

DeletedUser

Bye Scott.

Its been fun. You are correct Family > TW.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.