BYON - Watch out for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper23

I am now aware of the fact that BYON (Bring your own Nukes) is rather dangerous and could be more dangerous than CLEAN or any of the top 5 tribes of W48 (Except TITAN). They are purely elite and know how to play the game. The tribe was started a while ago and wad just getting to growing when 2 of my personal allies joined them along with several other players from NoName.

Watch out for them........they have these........lol
:lightcavalry:
:heavycavalry:
:axemen:
:snob:
:swordsman:
:spear:
:cata:
:villagers:

Paper23

Why are they a fail? I am giving you some advice. Also your tribe AZURA is located in K55 or 45 i think right?

Paper23

i am from SFE and TITAN is warring you I think? along with some other tribes.........

Paper23

It says on their profile i think. Ill check it.........its with like [W], WoT, Azura, and snails or something......

DeletedUser

Why are they a fail?

He didn't say the tribe was a fail(although he didn't say they were win either, I'll grant you that), he said your post was fail.

/concurs with TS

It says on their profile i think. Ill check it.........its with like [W], WoT, Azura, and snails or something......

I think it is pretty safe to say that if the so called "target tribe" of a war doesn't know there is a war going on, then there isn't a war going on.

If they really feel that way, then they are a far cry from the TITan of W23 that I love to hate and hate to love.

DeletedUser

yup def no war

, this kid proves his stupidity regularly on out internal forums,

he is about to be kicked from my tribe for this

Your our BUFFET

Yup it does, I know about 12 players in there and could take them all one on one, not to mention the players I don't know. Nothing special, but that tribe will probably stay in w48 for a while.

Your our BUFFET

Well, TITAN is noob. But NoName was decent, I'm surprised that they are doing another merge...

Status
Not open for further replies.