BYON - Watch out for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matflan50

dont you have your own head? you want to do as everyone does. you are loosing the war so we must be noobs.

No pal, we're not losing this war. Death. and it's pitiful endless alliance is.

We're outnumbered by 10:1, yet we still have the loyalty, courage and ambition to continue this war until we've destroyed this pitiful alliance.

...And, I believe we are winning.

BYON - The only tribe to have posted reports.
BYON - Rank.1 in ODD (Shows amazing coordination in Defense).
BYON - Successfully kicked every player out of Death.
BYON - The only tribe in the world faced with so many enemies.

Death. - Ahead in us in ODA.

That's it.

Even your other duke, vprtr has left Death. You have nothing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser87746

No pal, we're not losing this war. Death. and it's pitiful endless alliance is.

We're outnumbered by 10:1, yet we still have the loyalty, courage and ambition to continue this war until we've destroyed this pitiful alliance.

...And, I believe we are winning.

BYON - The only tribe to have posted reports.
BYON - Rank.1 in ODD (Shows amazing coordination in Defense).
BYON - Successfully kicked every player out of Death.
BYON - The only tribe in the world faced with so many enemies.

Death. - Ahead in us in ODA.

That's it.

Even your other duke, vprtr has left Death. You have nothing.

how possibly can we be first ODD if you are not attacking ? WHY IS THAT WE ARE FIRST IN ODA? GUNS had courage not to be with you in one tribe, you are putting facts taken from space or smth. You was so weak you had to disband us :icon_rolleyes:.

yes vptr left us, bust as you can see we are reorganizing out tribe, and rascal is amazing leader, why cant you two be like him huh? dirty tactics is your way i see.

You my dear failed organizing your tribe, so you got outnumbered, and now you cry for it. Now you failed in war, and even failed in honorable fight, some people respected BYON for its courage but now?! its gone.

So all your W48 story is a huge failure.

Matflan50

how possibly can we be first ODD if you are not attacking ? WHY IS THAT WE ARE FIRST IN ODA? GUNS had courage not to be with you in one tribe, you are putting facts taken from space or smth. You was so weak you had to disband us :icon_rolleyes:.
Lol, we attack and clear you. You don't get ODD if you're not killing the offenders troops, dumbass.
...And you're not first in ODA (Sorry to burst that bubble).

yes vptr left us, bust as you can see we are reorganizing out tribe, and rascal is amazing leader, why cant you two be like him huh? dirty tactics is your way i see.
Rascal recruited all our players in an attempt to disband us. It just so happens that I had the resources to infiltrate your tribe as a baron and kick you all.
We wern't the first to play, "dirty".

You my dear failed organizing your tribe, so you got outnumbered, and now you cry for it. Now you failed in war, and even failed in honorable fight, some people respected BYON for its courage but now?! its gone.
We're outnumbered and still pwning :icon_cool:
[spoil]
300_canvas_leonidas1.jpg
[/spoil]

So all your W48 story is a huge failure.
For owning Death.? Okay? :icon_neutral:

FOR THIS IS BYON!!!!
[SPOIL]
Leonidas%20and%20Persian%20Messenger%203.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser87746

i was comparing our two tribes speaking about ODA

you are not pwning actually

the very first person started dirty games was you, you mailed our all tribe members first

i cannot understand, you dismissed our members so you are owning death? How can you possibly own somebody this way? it just shows you are coward

rascal invited all your members? well i counted seven

Matflan50

i was comparing our two tribes speaking about ODA
You're 4k points ahead of us? And you have had double the members... :icon_confused:

you are not pwning actually
And Death. is?

the very first person started dirty games was you, you mailed our all tribe members first
Actually Damo started the mails first, I just replied to them.

i cannot understand, you dismissed our members so you are owning death? How can you possibly own somebody this way? it just shows you are coward
Firstly, the leader of your enemy infiltrated your tribe as a baron and booted you all. That has to be enbarrasing.
Secondly, there's only been one report posted by your tribe, and even that was pathetic.
Lastly, cowards don't fight 10:1 odds, boy.

rascal invited all your members? well i counted seven
As yourself, "Why did he do that". Then tell me your answer.

DeletedUser87746

awe are not posting reports just becouse ... why should we?

boy as i told you had respect for fighting 10:1, but now....

this is a game, who knows what player thinks behind monitor, its not so heavy to infiltrate. But to use that infiltration like that, its cowardness

DeletedUser

this is a game, who knows what player thinks behind monitor, its not so heavy to infiltrate. But to use that infiltration like that, its cowardness

who are you

NVM I Looked you up. you look like a guy who will get nobled soon

Matflan50

To prove how much better you are compared to us... I mean, you like to talk about it, but you never back anything up. :icon_rolleyes:

...I think you guys are freaken awesome! I'm a total noob.
TY :)

O'Rly? Then, how would you explain inviting a tribe's top members? courageous?

DeletedUser

Wow.... I felt psychological pain, actual pain trying to follow this argument. I only made it through two pages but I give up... I'm not in the mood for it today. I am just going to close this thread. You all know why. (Plus it didn't have much of a purpose to begin with...)

If you want to flame each other please go here:

Trolls Live Here: Enter At Your Own Risk!

(Remember to follow the rules and not to flame anyone who didn't post in that thread recently :p)

P.S. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for this excuse of a thread :`-(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.