Status
Not open for further replies.

Your our BUFFET

LOL! I know what it means, I am asking how I am spreading bs though. :lol:

EDIT: Nice deleted post, Terminator...

Matflan50

And what made you come to this conclusion, mat? :lol:

Your empty, pitiful threats from K55. Lol. :icon_eek:
:lol: You will know soon enough, I think...

Your, rather boring - empty arguments:
Blah...
Blah...
Hey BUFFET 'Tis your Ego?

You constant posting:

My BS? :icon_confused:
And what made you come to this conclusion, mat? :lol:
LOL! I know what it means, I am asking how I am spreading bs though. :lol:

Don't you ever get tired of hearing your own voice?

So, yes BUFFET - I think you're full of BS :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So you willfully acknowledge that you have no hope of beating BYON with the help of massive amounts of other people. Can you send me an invite to your tribe? :icon_rolleyes:
no i was saying that if i didn't have my aillies i would lose but with them BYON will fall i don't care how long it takes it is now my personal mission to destroy them

Matflan50

no i was saying that if i didn't have my aillies i would lose but with them BYON will fall i don't care how long it takes it is now my personal mission to destroy them

You just "begged" me to take your head and spare your tribe? Lol.

DeletedUser

o yea srry im trying to do homework while on facebook while talking on here gets confusing

DeletedUser

Sorry, that was a typo. Meant without, not with.

So you are basically saying your tribe sucks and the only way you can beat them is with the help of many other people.

Your our BUFFET

Mat, might start reconsidering your emotions before posts. I am not spreading bs, and I am not sativa. Tbh, I think it is quite obvious who I am, go make more "clever" guesses?

Gunsandroses

Byon cant play this game they just cant, they dont know how to do it - to win a war. in they're little heads its infiltrate and disband oponents tribe.

DeletedUser

Byon cant play this game they just cant, they dont know how to do it - to win a war. in they're little heads its infiltrate and disband oponents tribe.
yes very true what ever happened to fighting with honor cause that was a total dick move plus now we are just twice as pissed

DeletedUser

he left us for death because he thought they where better. :D

DeletedUser

1. Not many people have nobles,
2. It not fun just demolishing villages.
3. No need to try and murder people BEFORE the party starts.
4. Thos who have nobles at 2.5k points, NOOBS! but anyway... <- at min. points and no troops, devoting all time to academy.

Matflan50

Hey... Hehehehe... I think we annoyed them :p

We're not the first to disband a n00b tribe you know.

Gunsandroses

Hey... Hehehehe... I think we annoyed them :p

We're not the first to disband a n00b tribe you know.

dont you have your own head? you want to do as everyone does. you are loosing the war so we must be noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.