C² vs. LSHRV

DeletedUser

I totally agree on the timing of the declaration of war. I also understand why it was done, if C2 gave us 24 hours notice then obviously we would stack the border, instead of a quick push into LSHRV before we organized and fought back.

Though it is really annoying having a stacked border with an enemy that they have a huge advantage over you. Good tactics and planning on C2's part :p

DeletedUser

this warr is bored...i have wait my troops 150 hours...why????
my dear ally broken word,lost honor...glory?? what is this??

...i must write to this forum becaude i have not doing anything... onlly wait...

yes i saying... MY VILLAGE IS EMPTY NOT ALL BUT OVER 80%

YOU TAKEN,YOU HAVE NOT SHAME :icon_redface::icon_biggrin:..

i drink beer with my friend

DeletedUser

Zvone1979 you must no how long it takes to plan a war so you no that the war would have been planned and had a set time before you said you would merge with LS. Your tribe new this was comming axlthecat has moved to the C2 frontline over the last few weeks and you were told at least some time before the attacks started its not C2 fault most of you were offline.

DeletedUser

Zvone1979 you must no how long it takes to plan a war so you no that the war would have been planned and had a set time before you said you would merge with LS. Your tribe new this was comming axlthecat has moved to the C2 frontline over the last few weeks and you were told at least some time before the attacks started its not C2 fault most of you were offline.

my ally planing war????? noooo ally never planing attac ally.....NEVER only lair ally planing attac to ally...today my tribe...tomorow...maybe Plight? maybe Bang?...who know? you know? :)....C2 maybe win but he lost honor and respect...be cearfull C2 attacing on you sleeping....attac only yours ally :p

DeletedUser

Hmm will mLions' grace us with his opinion on this matter? Or some of the other old school =HRV= members? I'm not just talking about the ones still playing.

It would be nice to hear from the ones whom have quit as well.

I am disappointed rheem hasn't spoken yet. I would like to see what a map maker like himself makes of this. For map makers should know the borders of tribes the best don't cha think?

DeletedUser

I read that message about canceling 2 hours after that message was sent.
So we wasnt offline.
And some attacks HIT my villages 12 hours after I read declaration.

It isnt hard to sum that :icon_eek:

Seagryfn

we hope for a friendly competition, a matching skills, to decide once and for all, who is the better of the two tribes.

This does not appear to be a 'friendly' competition inasmuch as one side seems to have ambushed the other. That will always affect the end result of a conflict. A true test of sportsmanship and "matching of skills" would have allowed the defender as much time to prepare and make ready as the aggressor. In a 'prize fight' (in this case the stated prize is determining who is the better of the two tribes), contestants generally agree to "shake hands and come out fighting!" Contestants also agree not to hit each other "below the belt."

No. This is a war, like any other war. Unlike a friendly competition which measures opposing skills, in a war you simply attempt to win by any means necessary, including surprise. This war will therefore not determine the better of the two tribes, but rather the tribe ultimately most keen on survival. As they say, all is fair in love and war. Alliances are like engagements; you usually do not break one off without reason, and in this case C² had a reason - eating their own inactives had grown boring. The 'honor' part is neither here nor there as all is fair in war; the consequence being, how likely in the future is a tribe that discards alliances to get new ones? Apparently this is no longer any concern for C² as this is being viewed as 'the end game.'

And so, this is war. C² will take an early and (most likely) prolonged lead as a result of the manner in which their alliance with the Hrvati was terminated. Even with the merger between ~LS~ and =HRV=, C² are still over one third larger. C² was bored and I do not believe they will be bored any longer. :icon_wink:

But there is another old saying, "be careful what you wish for." The Hrvati are a phenomenal fighting machine... one that had grown rusty and is now faced with the need to reanimate or perish. C² on the other hand has many members who have been in fights, but never known true war, and must now defend a border. Should LSHRV rise to the occasion, the fabled Hrvati Tsunami is the unparalleled war machine of W16... laying waste to entire continents and crushing entire accounts in a matter of days.

Will the Hrvati rise to the occasion? Only time will tell.
Good luck to both sides.

horses.jpg

DeletedUser

this is not surprise attac...this is a snake attac barbarossa in WW2...suprise attac is ok....

DeletedUser

First of all, I want to set the facts straight with what had been agreed upon as the proper schedule for this war. The alliance was to be dropped on Sept 14 at 13:00ST. Attacks weren't to start until 13:00ST on Sept 15. I personally apologize if any C2 member jumped the gun and launched early.

I'd also like to point out that we had suggested schedules that placed the start of the war back at the beginning of August. So stop this nonsense about us jumping you during the middle of a merge. Adam and myself were actually working on the PnP at the time and I grumbled about you guys changing your name, which meant we had to alter the PnP a bit to fit.

Yeah,this war would get back some fun in this world,but not in conditions like now.
Come on,we in HRV was frustrated with disrespect from ~I~ but we showed more respect towards them when we declared (we waited until our AIDS agreement expired even we was able to attack them earlier,we gave them 24 hours until their diplomat read our declaration etc.)

From what I understand, C2 and =HRV= had an end game alliance. Well, I believe most people would say that this is the endgame now. So we upheld our part of the deal. And when writing the PnP, the second goal to accomplish (the first being declaring war) was to be as respectful of =HRV= as possible. We remember that you guys stayed out of the war with CND. We remember how devastating you were in past wars. We remember how good friends we were with you. None of that has changed. We are only playing a game.

I`m dissapointed with dishonorable way to attack your long term allies few hours after canceling alliance and few hours after they declared merge.

I already addressed the time scheduling part. But you can't call us dishonorable when you were suspicious that this was going to happen. How else can you explain big players like Axl and Obijek suddenly appearing near our frontlines? We even have a mail from you trying to avert any action.

Sorry,but c2 lost most of respect from me and I cant change that.
This just seems to be spiteful. Aside from one or two other players, most members of =HRV=, or rather of LSHRV, have seem to taken this in stride and even accepted it.

c2 also knew that most of our players close to their border have their troops supporting newly aquired villages in Dust area, more then 100 hours away from thweir home,24 or 48 hours wait for attacks after they canceled alliance would be common sense.
So it's our fault that you left your backsides completely unprotected? That just seems to suggest poor planning on your part.

DeletedUser

First of all, I want to set the facts straight with what had been agreed upon as the proper schedule for this war. The alliance was to be dropped on Sept 14 at 13:00ST. Attacks weren't to start until 13:00ST on Sept 15. I personally apologize if any C2 member jumped the gun and launched early.

obryant on 14.09. at 20:18
After serious debate and many regrets it is my duty to inform you that we have decided to end our mutual alliance. ....

- obryant
Council Member of C²

Well,this is message which I get from your council member and it was send at 20:18 ST,I read that at 00:45 ST hours later and answered to him.
It was almost 01:00 ST and almost all of our players sleeping.
First attack HIT my village around 13:00 ST and that attack was with nobles included.
So we should make this straith...you declared on 20:18 ST,but declaration is valid when some of us read that message....and that happend 4 hours later. And nobles already hit my villages around 13:00 ST so they was send few hours earlier.
That isnt even 7-8 hours after I read your declaration.

I already addressed the time scheduling part. But you can't call us dishonorable when you were suspicious that this was going to happen. How else can you explain big players like Axl and Obijek suddenly appearing near our frontlines? We even have a mail from you trying to avert any action.

We lost member (BigRM,about 1,5 million points) in border with c2 who went barbarian and our members wanted to take as much as they can from his old villages because those villages was ours.
If you want to check that,feel free to do that.
If we expect that c2 will attack us so sneaky,you would face stacked villages now ;)

So it's our fault that you left your backsides completely unprotected? That just seems to suggest poor planning on your part.

That just show that we trust our allies.
We didnt stack any border with our allies because we treat them almost as our tribe mates.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"So it's our fault that you left your backsides completely unprotected? That just seems to suggest poor planning on your part."

you start planing attac more before you broken ally....you have produkt nobl and nukes village in dedth area...you have nobling in zhis area...only =HRV=......we planing attac maybe 2 months latter...you suprt villages needs 150-200 hours.....end the game? game duration 3-4 years....

who is prepared border for attac? axl? dont be funny...how many empty village we nobling today?...see attaced report on public.....

DeletedUser

Well,this is message which I get from your council member and it was send at 20:18 ST,I read that at 00:45 ST hours later and answered to him.
First attack HIT my village around 13:00 ST and that attack was with nobles included.
So we should make this straith...you declared on 20:18 ST,but declaration is valid when some of us read that message....and that happend 4 hours later. And nobles already hit my villages around 13:00 ST so they was send few hours earlier.
I apologize Zvone. I had been told that we planned to drop it on 13:00, and had thought we did. I was just told that we hadn't dropped it until later. Sorry for the miscommunication

So...

Bad us! Bad! Tsk tsk!

DeletedUser

I apologize Zvone. I had been told that we planned to drop it on 13:00, and had thought we did. I was just told that we hadn't dropped it until later. Sorry for the miscommunication

So...

Bad us! Bad! Tsk tsk!

In previous message you talking about facts and now you use words like "I had been told".
That isnt confirmed facts :icon_wink:

And yes,bad you,bad you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

1.looking the server time
2. we have shared forum,you have send post on broken ally...but you not.....

DeletedUser

1.looking the server time
2. we have shared forum,you have send post on broken ally...but you not.....

We didn't give LSHRV the 24 hours notice that we wanted to, a variety of reasons but its our fault. As for not posting on the shared forum, the common way to handle diplomacy is to exchange mail between the leaders and/or diplomats.

As has been said, this had nothing to do with the merger especially seeing as we found out after a date/time had been set up. We neither accelerated it or slowed it.

DeletedUser

In previous message you talking about facts and now you use words like "I had been told".
That isnt confirmed facts :icon_wink:

And yes,bad you,bad you :icon_biggrin:
Up until a few hundred years ago, people thought the world was flat and that you would fall off the edge if you sailed too far. That was a well known fact. Then it was proven wrong.

Sometimes I'm wrong too. And when I am, I will admit it and apologize.

Pulac, if you can't take the time to actually type something that makes sense, you probably shouldn't post. It may be quality material, but if we can't read it, then you get labeled as a spammer.

DeletedUser

We lost member (BigRM,about 1,5 million points) in border with c2 who went barbarian and our members wanted to take as much as they can from his old villages because those villages was ours.
If you want to check that,feel free to do that.
If we expect that c2 will attack us so sneaky,you would face stacked villages now ;)

That just show that we trust our allies.
We didnt stack any border with our allies because we treat them almost as our tribe mates.

That is not as bad as the incident in w2 i believe we gave a public announcement of the drop of the nap on the pnp and had said that war would start 24 hours later, but the attacks started rolling in from the other side as soon as we made that announcement.

Either way life will move on insulted or not, prepared or not it is a game of war. I am glad to see that war has started on this quiet little world once again.

At least the pot is finally being stirred that thin layer of dried soup on the top was starting to look not so appetizing and people were getting board of that. This war should change up the countdown thread again, always does. :icon_razz: Get ready to reconfigure your decreased players prediction mk. :lol:

DeletedUser

i reed...quality material but you have been lair ally ,not me....this is a fakt....

DeletedUser

i reed...quality material but you have been lair ally ,not me....this is a fakt....
Oh really? I actually understood this enough to see the meaning. Ok then, show me one place where I've lied? Go on, I dare you.