Call for Help!

Age of Ultron

Help needed by one of your tribeless fellow tribalwars player against this tribe/group of players picking on him.

Since i am tribeless, dont have any forums to ask for support, so thought why not use the external forum for some.

It all started yesterday when out of nowhere i get a mail regarding why i left my previous tribe(NN). Before i knew i was asked to join NN again to spy/backstab them, else i would be rimmed.

PmTlQ4FLTgSXiU1zF5Lmpw.png

2lkIvsRWSymJ7BVznuR3Aw.png

l0y0MnQFTJq9-QeL_-u8Sw.png

Then came the attacks.
l_7VUyOrRlGXGQoEkl9GVw.png

nXao0YpjQQmXJPwGxdRxQQ.png

Seeing the attacks the poor panther thought to himself,what can i do to now, considering most of his troops were killed in the snipe and he didnt have many to start with.
HHRzNjJwShqDeWrLv5nybw.png

Seemed like a successful blow, enough to discourage the attacker, but then what do i see?
qefPslhgS2evI9pbPfXkdg.png

A new attacker, a tribemate of the previous attacker has sent a train, and i begin to panic.
n-s6x-UVSe2eh8ZrZ8jJbw.png

Even the attacker knew that there is no way i would survive this.
But then something magical happened.

iuFFALxwR1Cybejo3J1kag.png

G1YrVbeXSnC41erLXNEi9g.png

0cFOeNQXSA6bj_wiixUFKA.png
YES , i was so desperate that i even had to do a militia snipe!

Now i'd like to use this forum as a way to ask you players out there for some help, to help a player who doesnt want to give up, who will fight as long as he can, and to stop this mess!

Please send as many defensive troops you can to coordinate 594|535. Each bit helps .
Please post how many troops you are sending so the enemies can see it :p.

More updates soon.
Pink.Panther (W-94)

P.S If you dont have troops to send, you can retweet/repost #SaveThePanther on social media platforms :p

JOIN THE MOVEMENT!

Last edited:

Age of Ultron

Talking about TW getting soft, dude is alone against 3 tribes and still make fun of them, militia snipe, are you kidding me, this dude is gold! Will send all I got just to see how fare he can get! :D
Just one tribe so far. more may join soon, who knows.
Thanks for the support and quick response.

kekua

Just one tribe so far. more may join soon, who knows.
Thanks for the support and quick response.

Don't expect much, there is only so much I'm willing to send to player that left, you want your rode, go for it, but still I think we could have worked good despite all... will follow with interest. ;)

Age of Ultron

New update:
e6AWwoTKS1i__ZElH9iS7Q.png

Another one down, lets get the support coming in :)

Nickovitshj

Can you really just send 6 cat's to a fully stacked villa and take academy down?
First time i see this lol

Age of Ultron

Can you really just send 6 cat's to a fully stacked villa and take academy down?
First time i see this lol
It wasnt a stacked villa, he just had scouts defending i guess, if he had defensive troops, my cats would be dead.

The Pieman9 returns

Buddy this was an outrageous idea, and I can't believe the tw community went with it. Props to you bro, you might have just saved you villa.

Age of Ultron

Buddy this was an outrageous idea, and I can't believe the tw community went with it. Props to you bro, you might have just saved you villa.
Desperate times call for desperate actions.
The attacks have still not stopped, so more support is always welcome, not sure if all the troop counts mentioned here are true right now:)

Mr Blood Frenzy

Well This is one way to ruin the fun of the Game go to the public forums and beg for help. .. BTW Iron Lady that told you that their was a Noble claim on you was not part of our tribe. She broke alliance by share that info. So in short she can not be trusted. I feel Gold council needs to rethink keep her on their Council. Cause if they want setup alliance with other tribes who to say she wont give out more secrets.

James & I despise players that try and get people to spy on other tribes. It's tactics we don't use. We had members come and tell us NN try to poach me and we had Members tell us that NN want's them to spy for them and we have mail to back all this up.

Where has the Honor and Loyally gone ??? Cause its just getting worse and worse. Making this game less and less fun to play. I see it as a form of cheating. But hey that's just me.

~Larry

Ev0L

Reaction score
A way of cheating? This is the most lively thing i've seen on W94 Forum so far! There was no rules broken, well done people :p