Call for Help!

Mr Blood Frenzy

A way of cheating? This is the most lively thing i've seen on W94 Forum so far! There was no rules broken, well done people :p
I said I see it as a form of cheating, Didn't say any rules where broken. yeah maybe it liven up the forums. I have respect for Pink panther on tell Iron lady to shove it on spy for her. I have lost all respect and trust for Iron Lady as a player.

~Larry

Ev0L

Reaction score
I said I see it as a form of cheating, Didn't say any rules where broken. yeah maybe it liven up the forums. I have respect for Pink panther on tell Iron lady to shove it on spy for her. I have lost all respect and trust for Iron Lady as a player.

~Larry
Yes me too, although i never spoke with Iron Lady i seen her around the forum quite alot! nicely exposed haha!...i bet she's reading this too..Hi there you silly billy
landscape-1470824821-spying-gif.gif

DeletedUser120113

Iron lady? You mean the PP spending lady?

The one who so badly wanted to spy on NN that she made a false PM with on of the GOLD leaders then applied? Who laughed at her old (new now) tribemates for their troop count?

91601a50d425510eb476392456647476.png

03074cc6dbba850e62e75c247fb35515.png

e636a894541b893cfd5c23c044793326.png

Nice try trying to spy on us! Maybe your next book will contain info about how to actually spy on someone.

Support sent. Good luck my friend.

beebetter

Never did like cueball. guess what comes around goes around. lol. Bee..

Mr Blood Frenzy

Bee, remember me, James from the old account...

And for all those who think this is three tribes against one player,

Only two players have ever attacked pink.panther.

Iron lady has her own agendas, unrelated to what we're doing.

Mr Blood Frenzy

And I ask, is it legally possible to do a 1ms backtime? Or to call a militia snipe?

Age of Ultron

Bee, remember me, James from the old account...

And for all those who think this is three tribes against one player,

Only two players have ever attacked pink.panther.

Iron lady has her own agendas, unrelated to what we're doing.
7wbXSY4vRXWQMkOL0DeeHg.png

ZZ93F45zRimLB3kPXQhx_Q.png

There have been a few more which turned out to be fakes, but an attack is an attack till it lands :D

Age of Ultron

And I ask, is it legally possible to do a 1ms backtime? Or to call a militia snipe?
I missed by 1-2 ms , it was 999ms instead of 000 or 001ms .
And i dont know what makes you think any of those things is illegal o_O

Age of Ultron

Update 2:
I must say the support has been overwhelming, its like the whole community just came together beyond the limitations of a tribe to help me . I am thankful to all of you for sending the troops you could spare.

The current situation looks like this, with some supports landing already.
hBtXYjb8TfGFN2zOQylqdw.png

I'd also like to thank those players who didnt post here but sent support ingame.
Will update you all as things happen.

Love,
Pink.Panther

DeletedUser27158

Man, it has to be frustrating to lose that many nobles just because someone hurt your feelings and wouldn't spy for you.

#SaveThePanther

DeletedUser2248

Well This is one way to ruin the fun of the Game go to the public forums and beg for help. .. BTW Iron Lady that told you that their was a Noble claim on you was not part of our tribe. She broke alliance by share that info. So in short she can not be trusted. I feel Gold council needs to rethink keep her on their Council. Cause if they want setup alliance with other tribes who to say she wont give out more secrets.

James & I despise players that try and get people to spy on other tribes. It's tactics we don't use. We had members come and tell us NN try to poach me and we had Members tell us that NN want's them to spy for them and we have mail to back all this up.

Where has the Honor and Loyally gone ??? Cause its just getting worse and worse. Making this game less and less fun to play. I see it as a form of cheating. But hey that's just me.

~Larry

Ruin the game? Just because he is tirbeless doesnt mean you have the right to an easy villa. Props to ajay :)

#savethepanther

Deleted User - 4669627

Man, it has to be frustrating to lose that many nobles just because someone hurt your feelings and wouldn't spy for you.

#SaveThePanther
neither of the 2 players who lost nobles asked him to spy, they're not even from the tribe which tried to get him to spy

according to Iron Lady of the tribe Gold, if Pink had agreed to spy, CueBall of the tribe AoW would have been ordered to find another target

in fact, CueBall complimented Pink in mail before this thread was posted, saying "it's sad to see a good player go"

the frustration CueBall is experiencing is not compounded by his feelings being hurt or Pink's refusal to spy, CueBall respected that

the frustration is CueBall played a good game, invested activity instead of pp, waited for a train to get a decent conquer rather than noble a barb with his 1st noble, then when all his work was about to pay off, the leadership of an ALLIED tribe tipped his target off & threatened his target if he wouldn't spy, something CueBall didn't agree with.

worst of all, it is precisely because of Iron Lady's actions that his target got support. if she had not threatened Pink if he would not spy, if Pink did not reject her, how much support would have been sent? any?

Idk cueball, but I feel for him :(
I wish there was some way both Pink & CueBall could come out ahead, even Guts96 who seems to be a good mate to have.

maybe Gold should dismiss Iron Lady? haven't checked map to see if she is a potential noble target for Cueball? he probably needs to noble a barb at this point, no fault of his own.