Can't get no satisfaction

DeletedUser

But I still don't se 20!!!

Should you read my post i made it clear i only bothered searching part of the forums, and that i believed 20 was exagerated. 10-15, i would consider a safe guess. If you wish to get so defensive about it, very well :icon_wink:

"I still see more than 3!!!!"

And truthfully loosing your HQ, barracks, stables, smithy and farm is ultimatedly as damaging as a clearing in many aspects. I could very easily dig up 10 of those, they are all over. You guys certainly did a good job of dogding incomes.

DeletedUser

Should you read my post i made it clear i only bothered searching part of the forums, and that i believed 20 was exagerated. 10-15, i would consider a safe guess. If you wish to get so defensive about it, very well :icon_wink:

And truthfully loosing your HQ, barracks, stables, smithy and farm is ultimatedly as damaging as a clearing in many aspects. I could very easily dig up 10 of those, they are all over. You guys certainly did a good job of dogding incomes.

I won't even bother trying to reply to the extracts of my posts.

You fail once more

DeletedUser74623

Outside perspective. (Doesn't mean it's un-biased in the slightest)

Random are argueing finer language points and word definations for some reason I cannot fathom at Cyrano to try to desperately prove he asked for a coalition (which he really didn't providing those two mails in the first post are the only ones he sent) If otherwise could some kind soul post proof instead of blabbering on and on like some broken record?

Out of curiosity who is winning exactly? ID or Random? If it's ID (which I think it is judging by Random's reaction) then it really does just come across as whining.

Told you this wasn't un-biased - I have opinions just like everyone else. Anyone who claims to be "fair" is deluding themselves as it's nigh impossible to have all the facts and remain completely impartial providing so many of those involved are well known players with a long back-catalogue of worlds.

I ain't finished yet. General overveiw:

1. - ID send out some feeler mails with some tid-bits of information.
2. - K44 turns into a slog out between several tribes and Random. (Just because tribes are attacking the same target doesn't make them a coaltion in any real sense unless they are deliberately co-ordinating and sharing attacks, troops and resources while maintaining good relations with the intention of destroying said target)
3. - Random messaged by a couple of locals asking to attack ID. Random accepts (why not after all). End up allying with one to further their goal of ID's demise.

Really all that's going on is that ID wanted to wave a carrot (real or faked Random weakness. Makes little difference) infront of the mule (local tribes) to see what their relations with Random were and to possibly incite some of them to attack. That doesn't constitute a coalition - that's called diplomacy.

Waits for someone to make a quote wall on each bit of the post altering its meaning by breaking up each indivdual line leaving it free for manipulation, argueing semantics (as others put it) and generally twisting words.

P.S. Anyone who recognises my style of typing (well it's not writing now is it?) or the alias - keep your traps shut! Seriously. One off occasion. I'm at a friend who plays house and seeing him on was too much of a draw... Have no fear though - I should be online to reply providing I'm not in the middle of Halo. Excuse any typing errors or spelling mistakes.

DeletedUser

And why did i fail, my furry friend? I contradicted your statement of no more than 3 Bunny being cleared and i actually had the nerve to argue a, what i believe is a hasty statement, by my very own friends. If you do not wish to reply at simple reason, i dont blame you, probably the easiest manner to go about it.

Feel free to send me an ingame mail if you wish actual evidence rather than pasted reports, it'll be my pleasure to puncture your inflated bubble of imagined reality.

Edit: Damandred, wasnt you in W6 under another name??? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

As I said I will not reply to the extracts.

This is why:

jkrstulovic said:
3. How many players of ours did you clear? 2? 3?

I think the right answer is none before the full scale conflict

as an answer on:

Pervis said:
Bunny first asked Random for an allaince well before ID came into teh picture, you guys were truned down and a very large number of you were cleared/catted.

and

Pervis said:
actually about 20.

and you continue with this:

Chief Ganja said:

Pedo Gummy Bear said:
I thought it was at least 20 or so. Dropping out of the Top 20, does say a lot.

You keep us going round....

DeletedUser

Jeez im gone for under a month and already the love between Random and ID has gone. :icon_cry:

To make this post seem reasonably on-topic, I believe that some tactics were played in this, but isn't that the whole point of tw? Using enemy information against the enemy. (This point could be completely wrong since I just skimmed through a couple of pages, but from what I gathered my point won't make any difference since this quabble is neverending)

Sam

DeletedUser

untrue

we at ID <3 random

i just want to huggle them all and squeeze all the badness out of them

DeletedUser

As I said I will not reply to the extracts.

You keep us going round....

You forgot to quote the part where Chief Ganja said (bolded and in red):

Chief Ganja said:
And why did i fail, my furry friend? I contradicted your statement of no more than 3 Bunny being cleared and i actually had the nerve to argue a, what i believe is a hasty statement, by my very own friends. If you do not wish to reply at simple reason, i dont blame you, probably the easiest manner to go about it.

Feel free to send me an ingame mail if you wish actual evidence rather than pasted reports, it'll be my pleasure to puncture your inflated bubble of imagined reality.

Edit: Damandred, wasnt you in W6 under another name???

And to what part was Chief Ganja referring?

[spoil]
Chief Ganja said:
Should you read my post i made it clear i only bothered searching part of the forums, and that i believed 20 was exagerated. 10-15, i would consider a safe guess.
[/spoil]

As you can see, he disagreed with his tribe mates guess on the numbers (ie, agrees with you that 20 is exaggerated).

You'll find it very hard to find any amount of "fail" in his posts, as he is one of the most logical and intelligent people on these forums. What's even more amazing is that English is not his first (or even second language iirc). He is also usually quite unbiased when making posts. Something I believe you could work on a tad, because once you get through that, I'm sure you'll find him to be a fountain of entertainment.

DeletedUser

So there were a lot of things being said about ID that were wrong so lets be totally transparent shall we. Lets start at the the beginning.

When facing a tribe such as Random, with some of the best players in the game fighting for them... how do you defeat them? You open up the lanes of information sharing and take advantage of whatever opportunity you can. So that is what we did.

So yes I did send out circular mail to leaders/diplomats of the top 20 tribes in k44 (Random excluded).. so in an effort to be transparent here they are:

Message #1
[spoil]
Subject Howdy
Group: Inbox Move
Inbox
Recruitment
Diplo Archive
forward Delete Export
Onaryc on 18.06. at 05:47
Hi there! If you are receiving this message it means your tribe has a sizable presence in K44!

We had our suspicions that Random had been preemptively stacking players near the front line with ID. Today those suspicions have been confirmed twice today. Some players being stacked up to 500 sp and sw.

Viewing this map you can easily see the 'front' I am talking about:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3796811&postcount=131

Now, we are not asking you to do anything. Please do not mistake this for any sort of coalition against Random, or request for an alliance, or anything other then some friendly information sharing. This is just the sort of information I would be interested in knowing if my tribe had a significant presence in the core area of k44, and I just figured you might be like me and want to know something like this as well :)

Do with the information as you please, and feel free to mail it to Pervis if you'd like :D

Have a great day! :D
[/spoil]

and Message #2
[spoil]
Subject Howdy again!
Inbox
Recruitment
Diplo Archive
forward Delete Export
Onaryc on 21.06. at 09:52
Howdy again folks, just figured I would be so kinda and share some observations of mine :D

Random players over 1,000 points. This may not be 100% accurate, but should give you a rough idea.

Author wrote:
JustinOtherNoob Farm lvl: 25 Barracks lvl: 20
cer-berus Farm lvl: 25 Barracks lvl: 20 VHQ lvl: 25
Via Veritas Vita Farm lvl: 24 VHQ lvl: 24
ItsyBitsyBiter Farm lvl: 22 Stable lvl: 14 Barracks lvl: 19
WeIsPeasant. Farm lvl: 21? Barracks lvl: 17 Warehouse lvl: 17 Smithy lvl: 13
Kinda Scary Farm lvl: 22 Stable lvl: 12 Wall lvl:13 Market lvl: 13
supercow1996 Farm lvl: 23 VHQ lvl: 22
PimpYourVillage Farm lvl: 24
Full Circle Farm lvl: 22 Stables lvl: 14 Barracks lvl:18 VHQ lvl: 23
FrogKiss Farm lvl: 22 Smithy lvl: 18 Warehouse lvl: 18
Agent Incognito Farm lvl: 21 Stables lvl: 12 Smithy lvl: 15 Warehouse lvl: 19 Barracks lvl: 16
Avalonz Bruce Farm lvl: 22 Barracks lvl: 15 Stables lvl: 22 VHQ lvl: 22
RaoulDuke Farm lvl: 21 Barracks lvl: 16 Stables lvl: 10 Smithy lvl: 16
Atlantia Farm lvl: 20? Barracks lvl: 16 VHQ lvl: 22
Scare Bear Farm lvl: 21? VHQ lvl: 20 Barracks lvl: 15
Abdulkadiri Farm lvl: 21 VHQ lvl: 21 Barracks lvl: 16 Stables lvl: 12 Smithy lvl: 13
windsage Farm lvl: 22? VHQ lvl: 18? Smithy lvl: 16 Market lvl: 18?
TacticalPenguin Farm lvl: 21 VHQ lvl: 19 Stable lvl: 11 Smithy lvl: 12?
Cute Little Devil Farm lvl: 20 Warehouse lvl: 19 Barracks lvl: 13 VHQ lvl: 17
Ben the Peasant Farm lvl: 20 VHQ lvl: 22 Smithy lvl: 13?
Woody Timber Farm lvl: 20 VHQ lvl: 19 Barracks lvl: 14?
Blueberry Pie. Farm lvl: 20 VHQ lvl: 20 Barracks lvl: 14 Smithy lvl: 12
sjbp Farm lvl: 20 VHQ lvl: 17
Pain Management Farm lvl: 21 Smithy lvl: 11 Barracks lvl: 12 VHQ lvl: 16
Schh I am sleeping Farm lvl: 18 VHQ lvl: 20 Barracks lvl: 13 Stables lvl: 8
Moguri Farm lvl: 19 VHQ lvl 19: Smithy lvl 13: Barracks lvl: 15
mladja86 Farm lvl: 20? VHQ lvl: 15?

As always this is just some friendly information sharing, nothing more nothing less. Share the info as you see fit, even with Random if you so desire! (Though.. they may not find much use in it)

Enjoy! ;)
[/spoil]

Everything was done for a purpose. Early game it is hard to get the character of some tribes and some players.

Here are some notes I made after the first message was sent out:
10 of 20 tribes replied.
Of the ten who didn't reply, I considered to have either had inactive leadership, or at the very least were not friendly with our intentions and would not make a good avenue with which to share information.
Of the ten tribes that did reply, all replies were generally positive and would be opened to continued information sharing.

I made similar notes after the second message was sent out.

So besides opening up paths for information sharing, we also have roughly determined the intentions of 18 or so different tribes. I also sent out the messages with Pervis in mind, as any numpty would know information like this when sent to 18 different people with unknown intentions would make its way into the hands of the enemy. I did so because I wanted to give Random pause when considering their actions. Maybe it did maybe it didn't.

If you honestly believe what Random is saying that ID is playing some game of tribal hugs and is trying to form some coalition against them, your assumptions are just wrong:
[spoil]
Here are some of the replies...
z1.jpg

z2.jpg

[/spoil]

So after my first circular, Random OVER REACTED and were whispering in the ears of a little tribe called LE. They dangled an alliance in front of LE... but they had earn it by attacking ID. I talked to yilmaz and denvel, tried to tell them that they were being used by puppets.. I got them to cut the strings (at least for a while).

So with some paths of information sharing open we start to receive our first traffic coming over them. Apparently Random was trying to noble a certain bunny player, and alerted us to an opportunity.

[spoil]
which we took full advantage of...
z3.jpg

[/spoil]

and then we became alerted to even more opportunities..

[spoil]
z4.jpg

z5.jpg

[/spoil]

And right about this time you start to hear about the ID/Bunny/LE war machine from Random. How ID is playing a game of tribalhuz. How everyone is teaming up against the big and bad Random.

Please.. talking a tribe out of being a puppet, and sharing information with another is not the same thing as a coalition. The fact of the matter is that Random is very aggressive tribe. What tribe in k44 did you NOT attack? Random propaganda machine accuses ID of using Bunny as meat shields. But let me reminds you that Random was already in the process of nobling a Bunny player prior to ID even getting involved. Bunny has shown that they are nobody's stooge, and I'm sure they would be attacking you with or without the help of ID.

So this brings us closer to the present.

Random and UN44 are now allies!!! That's right folk, you can't make this stuff up.

Here are what a few Random players have already said about their new allies before entering into this agreement:
[spoil]
Pain Management offers this:

AI had this to say:

[/spoil]

The fact that you have Free-eek in your tribe.. the guy who had a religion predicated upon the destruction of family tribe speaks volumes about how desperate you are.

I failed to help UN44 cut the strings. And now at the moment it appears you have reattached the strings with LE. So Random is sharing forums with two NW tribes.. all in an effort to take out little ID, and a tribe of bunnies.

By the way, keep telling us we can't win.
[spoil]
thread4.jpg

z7.jpg

*unfortunately he was at least 2 days inactive when we hit.. so not much skill in this clearing, just careful observation*
[/spoil]

So far the parallels between Random and Hippos are all there.
You got the HUGE forum presence.
You got the line-up.
You got the hype.
You have the one sided diplomacy.

Random and ID are both two very aggressive tribes, both with intelligent and capable players. But ours diplomacy isn't predicated on promises of support to our front line players or attacks on our enemies like your diplomacy seems to be.

You think asking the top 20 tribes of Random's and ID's k to basicly participate and help take random out is no coalition?

[spoil]Coalition:
a combination or alliance, esp. a temporary one between persons, factions, states, etc.

a union into one body or mass
[/spoil]

I beleive you are,you are using every tribe near Random to try and do some damage and then you take the good glory,which is what you have been doing.

You cleared a Random member because Bunny tells you who is attacking,at what time and where.
So does every other tribe in this "coalition",am I correct?

This war is not between ID and Random,its between K44 and Random,simple.

I still have respect for ID as they have extremely good players but this is just an attempt to bring a tribe down,a tribe being the same size and most likely same type of members,but instead of taking them out youselfs you get several tribes to waste some troops on Random as well.

Twenty Three

Sorry Carlito you are a little off Cyrano was sitting the bunny account launched a attack out of it then got madogs from his own actual tribe to hit straight after.

DeletedUser

Sorry Carlito you are a little off Cyrano was sitting the bunny account launched a attack out of it then got madogs from his own actual tribe to hit straight after.

My mistake,was not too clear.

Pretty funny that Bunny themselves can't even attack Random with their own accounts.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I don't understand how people can confuse what I said:

Now, we are not asking you to do anything. Please do not mistake this for any sort of coalition against Random, or request for an alliance, or anything other then some friendly information sharing. This is just the sort of information I would be interested in knowing if my tribe had a significant presence in the core area of k44, and I just figured you might be like me and want to know something like this as well :)

with...

You think asking the top 20 tribes of Random's and ID's k to basicly participate and help take random out is no coalition?

I didn't ask for support. I didn't ask for them to attack anyone. Infact, I didn't even ask for them to send me information. Would you not be interested in knowing if your neighbor had moved his troops far away? By the looks of the these replies I guess I'm the only one. :icon_confused:

Is it's focus against Random? Obviously yes, but only to those that were perfectly willing to do so on their own.

How is Random the victim in all of this? All this talk of ID forming some sort of coalition is just spin so they can justify allying themselves with two family tribes.. okay not the entire family. Just a single branch, I mean c'mon guys they're not stupid and they haven't sunk that low.. :icon_rolleyes:

Sharky..

LE has never and will never co-ordinated with Random.

If you can show 1 single coordination report I will just shut up.

Uh oh Devil, you know I still love you but...

[spoil]
z14.jpg

z15.jpg

A player from Random, and a player from LE attacking the same ID player, at the same village, at the same time :icon_eek:

Nice back time btw, even if both those players lost there entire offense.
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My mistake,was not too clear.

Pretty funny that Bunny themselves can't even attack Random with their own accounts.:icon_neutral:

No, just happened to be an on inconvenient time for their players. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I don't understand how people can confuse what I said:

with...

I didn't ask for support. I didn't ask for them to attack anyone. Infact, I didn't even ask for them to send me information. Would you not be interested in knowing if your neighbor had moved his troops far away? By the looks of the these replies I guess I'm the only one. :icon_confused:

Is it's focus against Random? Obviously yes, but only to those that were perfectly willing to do so on their own.

How is Random the victim in all of this? All this talk of ID forming some sort of coalition is just spin so they can justify allying themselves with two family tribes.. okay not the entire family. Just a single branch, I mean c'mon guys they're not stupid and they haven't sunk that low.. :icon_rolleyes:

Uh oh Devil, you know I still love you but...

[spoil]
z14.jpg

z15.jpg

A player from Random, and a player from LE attacking the same ID player, at the same village, at the same time :icon_eek:

Nice back time btw, even if both those players lost there entire offense.
[/spoil]

You did not request it but,you obiously stated it.
Which tribe would not want to participate alongside a rank 2 tribe to take out the rank 1 tribe?
They would think that you,ID,would do all the work and them do little to nothing and then get some little action,maybe if they get lucky a noble,the way I see it,at least from what you stated in that post,you did ask trbes if they were interested in participating in a war against Random.

DeletedUser

Are we looking at the same thing?

May I direct you to this post:

[spoil]
So there were a lot of things being said about ID that were wrong so lets be totally transparent shall we. Lets start at the the beginning.

When facing a tribe such as Random, with some of the best players in the game fighting for them... how do you defeat them? You open up the lanes of information sharing and take advantage of whatever opportunity you can. So that is what we did.

So yes I did send out circular mail to leaders/diplomats of the top 20 tribes in k44 (Random excluded).. so in an effort to be transparent here they are:

Message #1
[spoil]
Subject Howdy
Inbox
Recruitment
Diplo Archive
forward Delete Export
Hi there! If you are receiving this message it means your tribe has a sizable presence in K44!

We had our suspicions that Random had been preemptively stacking players near the front line with ID. Today those suspicions have been confirmed twice today. Some players being stacked up to 500 sp and sw.

Do with the information as you please, and feel free to mail it to Pervis if you'd like :D

[/spoil]

and Message #2
[spoil]
Subject Howdy again!
Inbox
Recruitment
Diplo Archive
forward Delete Export
Howdy again folks, just figured I would be so kinda and share some observations of mine :D

Random players over 1,000 points. This may not be 100% accurate, but should give you a rough idea.

Author wrote:
Agent Incognito Farm lvl: 21 Stables lvl: 12 Smithy lvl: 15 Warehouse lvl: 19 Barracks lvl: 16
Abdulkadiri Farm lvl: 21 VHQ lvl: 21 Barracks lvl: 16 Stables lvl: 12 Smithy lvl: 13

As always this is just some friendly information sharing, nothing more nothing less. Share the info as you see fit, even with Random if you so desire! (Though.. they may not find much use in it)

Enjoy! ;)
[/spoil]

Everything was done for a purpose. Early game it is hard to get the character of some tribes and some players.

10 of 20 tribes replied.
Of the ten who didn't reply, I considered to have either had inactive leadership, or at the very least were not friendly with our intentions and would not make a good avenue with which to share information.
Of the ten tribes that did reply, all replies were generally positive and would be opened to continued information sharing.

So besides opening up paths for information sharing, we also have roughly determined the intentions of 18 or so different tribes. I also sent out the messages with Pervis in mind, as any numpty would know information like this when sent to 18 different people with unknown intentions would make its way into the hands of the enemy. I did so because I wanted to give Random pause when considering their actions. Maybe it did maybe it didn't.

If you honestly believe what Random is saying that ID is playing some game of tribal hugs and is trying to form some coalition against them, your assumptions are just wrong:
[spoil]
z1.jpg

z2.jpg

[/spoil]

So after my first circular, Random OVER REACTED and were whispering in the ears of a little tribe called LE. They dangled an alliance in front of LE... but they had earn it by attacking ID. I talked to yilmaz and denvel, tried to tell them that they were being used by puppets.. I got them to cut the strings (at least for a while).

So with some paths of information sharing open we start to receive our first traffic coming over them. Apparently Random was trying to noble a certain bunny player, and alerted us to an opportunity.

[spoil]
z3.jpg

[/spoil]

[spoil]
z4.jpg

z5.jpg

[/spoil]

And right about this time you start to hear about the ID/Bunny/LE war machine from Random. How ID is playing a game of tribalhuz. How everyone is teaming up against the big and bad Random.

Please.. talking a tribe out of being a puppet, and sharing information with another is not the same thing as a coalition. The fact of the matter is that Random is very aggressive tribe. What tribe in k44 did you NOT attack? Random propaganda machine accuses ID of using Bunny as meat shields. But let me reminds you that Random was already in the process of nobling a Bunny player prior to ID even getting involved. Bunny has shown that they are nobody's stooge, and I'm sure they would be attacking you with or without the help of ID.

Random and UN44 are now allies!!! That's right folk, you can't make this stuff up.

Here are what a few Random players have already said about their new allies before entering into this agreement:
[spoil]

AI had this to say:

[/spoil]

The fact that you have Free-eek in your tribe.. the guy who had a religion predicated upon the destruction of family tribe speaks volumes about how desperate you are.

I failed to help UN44 cut the strings. And now at the moment it appears you have reattached the strings with LE. So Random is sharing forums with two NW tribes.. all in an effort to take out little ID, and a tribe of bunnies.

[spoil]
thread4.jpg

z7.jpg

*unfortunately he was at least 2 days inactive when we hit.. so not much skill in this clearing, just careful observation*
[/spoil]

You got the line-up.
You got the hype.

Random and ID are both two very aggressive tribes, both with intelligent and capable players. But ours diplomacy isn't predicated on promises of support to our front line players or attacks on our enemies like your diplomacy seems to be.

[/spoil]

Bold ftw?

[spoil]

Message #1
[spoil]
Subject Howdy
Inbox
Recruitment
Diplo Archive
forward Delete Export

[/spoil]

and Message #2
[spoil]
Subject Howdy again!
Inbox
Recruitment
Diplo Archive
forward Delete Export

Author wrote:

Enjoy! ;)
[/spoil]

10 of 20 tribes replied.

[spoil]
z1.jpg

z2.jpg

[/spoil]

[spoil]
z3.jpg

[/spoil]

[spoil]
z4.jpg

z5.jpg

[/spoil]

[spoil]

AI had this to say:

[/spoil]

[spoil]
thread4.jpg

z7.jpg

[/spoil]

You got the line-up.
You got the hype.

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I never once asked a tribe if they were interested in participating in a war against random.
Infact I turned down suggestions from tribes that wanted to form an alliance after I sent out that information, because our policy was not to have any sort of diplomacy that early in the game.

I gave them information that they could do with as they pleased. I didn't tell them to do anything. Any tribe that was fighting Random was doing so because Random attacked them first.