Cape declares on SOA

DeletedUser26129

lies... nox was actualy sat by both smurf and hocc....

corey / hoc, yes i assume your hocc.... reason why is because if you were really corej, you wouldnt know these things, so i can only assume your hocc...

anyway, hocc, stop lying, i have so much dirt on you that you would have to delete this account as well to get out of the loop.....

Easy example is the fuse thing, in wich you had what? 4 accounts in?

DeletedUser

corey / hoc, yes i assume your hocc.... reason why is because if you were really corej, you wouldnt know these things, so i can only assume your hocc...

anyway, hocc, stop lying, i have so much dirt on you that you would have to delete this account as well to get out of the loop.....

Burn!:icon_twisted:

that sucks i'm :icon_redface: for ya Hocc...

DeletedUser

Trust me KG, hoc will have his account forever. I tried myself to reason but it's futile, s2orm just doesn't give a shit.

DeletedUser

Just curious, how long were they sitting Noxhal? I only asked because I believe I thanked him sometime just before the war and I'd be horrified to find that I actually thanked Hocc instead.

ravensbane3468

nox was being sat prior to the kings/dlv war w/ MANIC. How far before, I dunno, but I get the impression, not long before.

DeletedUser

ps: prince has suggested to me i lay off you guys, you remind him of a bunch of lost school girls?

Side 1:
Tribes: SOA COA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Cape
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2009 00:00:00 to 25/12/2009 00:45:54

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 167
Difference: 150

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158,408
Side 2: 1,521,151
Difference: 1,362,743

image.php

DeletedUser44759

Timeframe: 01/01/2009 00:00:00 to 25/12/2009 00:45:54

now that's what I call a failed timeframe! Since when did Cape exist for the last 12 months?
:icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: Cape
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SOA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 640
Side 2: 3,301
Difference: 2,661

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 13
Difference: 47

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,525,672
Side 2: 31,306,864
Difference: 25,781,192

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 544,009
Side 2: 121,594
Difference: 422,415

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How in the heck does that work? lol they havent existed but what? like month and half?

DeletedUser

Actually, as soon as Cape existed, they started going after SOA. So the 'forever' timeframe wouldn't even be irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Well I'm just confused about how it even picks up cape being there for a year xd

DeletedUser

Actually, as soon as Cape existed, they started going after SOA. So the 'forever' timeframe wouldn't even be irrelevant.

IDK, it would only use that time frame to track back to any conquers within that time. Rukoh is right

DeletedUser

Yeah But im not saying anything of the sort i didnt know that TWstats would still show up stats even tho they werent made but like month and half ago. lol

DeletedUser

haha esriak i get it haha well idk wut Tw stats is doing then xD

DeletedUser55663

The stats always make the starting date in january of 1975 for me :D If I don't put a six number date in myslef.

DeletedUser

i love this,
they were killing our inactives and they were all orgasmic about it.
it was actually my fault for not noticing these guys were being eaten and not logging in , until they turned yellow. none of them said anything. makes me think there may have been a deal there, since none of new those players very well.
go cape!!!!

akaj has been the only one fighting against us. he IS a good player, i have to give him credit.
so far, all i see in inactives taken by the others.
but i know, i know.
you guys are soooo good. you can make up your own time frames and even ignore what the word irrelevant means:icon_rolleyes:

just keep running those mouths:)

DeletedUser

i love this,
they were killing our inactives and they were all orgasmic about it.
it was actually my fault for not noticing these guys were being eaten and not logging in , until they turned yellow. none of them said anything. makes me think there may have been a deal there, since none of new those players very well.
go cape!!!!

akaj has been the only one fighting against us. he IS a good player, i have to give him credit.
so far, all i see in inactives taken by the others.
but i know, i know.
you guys are soooo good. you can make up your own time frames and even ignore what the word irrelevant means:icon_rolleyes:

just keep running those mouths:)

Oh no Hebile. I have incomings. I think I'm going to push delete now. Honestly? Manic was better than this :lol: