Cape declares on SOA

DeletedUser

The mighty tribe Cape, all 3.125 members has decided to make a stand against the formidable tribe SOA.

What in the world you ask, could make you come to this decision?

Well let me tell you...

Members of SOA have insulted and attacked our friends and associates, and this will not be tolerated.

We intend on responding to these insults and attacks.

May god rest your souls.

Duke of Cape
Hurricanewinds

DeletedUser

Why you quited Deus:icon_eek:

edit:also more info,we love drama,who insulted who,in what circonstance^^ who sleep with who?Does she cheated for real?underwears was white or black?

but out of joke,would had loved a bit more info for real:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

The mighty tribe Cape, all 3.125 members has decided to make a stand against the formidable tribe SOA.

What in the world you ask, could make you come to this decision?

Well let me tell you...

Members of SOA have insulted and attacked our friends and associates, and this will not be tolerated.

We intend on responding to these insults and attacks.

May god rest your souls.

Duke of Cape
Hurricanewinds

Go, go, Buffalo! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser64909

[SPOIL]
map.php
[/SPOIL]
Cool beans.

DeletedUser

It's a miracle!

prince29

hurricanewinds

peach25

bunter

You got Prince into a tribe, and you gave that pro bunter a home!

So is this deus splitting a bit off so that they don't cause a diplomatic stir by launching organized attacks at SOA? Or am I off the mark a bit?

ravensbane3468

Looking at the map, my guess is that this is a move to deal w/ some problem SOA villages, which are rather isolated. I doubt they will be going LONG range on this one.

Either that, or an effort to split their efforts, to provide some relief for SOA's targets down south/west.

DeletedUser

Oh noes!!:icon_eek:

Edit: Why declare on a tribe when two of your players are being internaled by Deus and yourself Hurricane?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

So what Deus players are in control of these inactive accounts ?

All of them. :icon_biggrin:

Oh noes!!:icon_eek:

Edit: Why declare on a tribe when two of your players are being internaled by Deus and yourself Hurricane?

They saw the light.

Err.. And I don't mean AYREON. :icon_razz:

It's a miracle!

prince29

hurricanewinds

peach25

bunter

You got Prince into a tribe, and you gave that pro bunter a home!

So is this deus splitting a bit off so that they don't cause a diplomatic stir by launching organized attacks at SOA? Or am I off the mark a bit?

Yep. We had some internal strife and they hate us now. Or we love them so much we couldn't stand it any more and banished them. I have a hard time deciding which.

The world may never know. :icon_sad:

deadsocks

I am offended and sickened that no one has invited me to take a side in this surely world-rockingly significant war. Never before has there been such a conflict to strike inspiration into the hearts of the good w24 folk and scream NO EVIL-DOING WILL BE ACCEPTED as long as there are heroes such as Cape in the game.

DeletedUser19927

I am offended and sickened that no one has invited me to take a side in this surely world-rockingly significant war. Never before has there been such a conflict to strike inspiration into the hearts of the good w24 folk and scream NO EVIL-DOING WILL BE ACCEPTED as long as there are heroes such as Cape in the game.

Im sorry , I was busy ...

Not that I forgot you ...

Which side would you like to be on ?

deadsocks

I don't actually have an account, so... I won't help them or hinder them :)

DeletedUser64909

Methinks hurricane and friends wanted to war SOA. Deus did not. They left and made Cape. Sounds simple to me.

DeletedUser

Methinks hurricane and friends wanted to war SOA. Deus did not. They left and made Cape. Sounds simple to me.

CAPE has 4 members.

Only one player is actually nobling something which is hurricane himself. One player is clearly inactive, and only has 40 villages. The other two are getting eaten by DEUS.

Which leaves this as hurricane trying to get more attention, and being a spoilt brat which he clearly is.

Thankyou.

DeletedUser

all of deus is probably controling the other cape accounts and going to use them to war soa